Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    I had some more thoughts about the list that is not in Casey's handwriting. The 2 items on the top right hand side of the page (pillowcase and chewing gum) have a squiggly line drawn down kind of in a reference to "Mom". This could have been for Cindy. Like just in case Cindy would not willingly give Casey a DNA sample for Jose, then Casey could check her pillow case for hair or bring him a pillow case that Cindy slept on or bring him a piece of chewing gum that Cindy had discarded. We all know she LOVES to chew gum.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Or, could the hair that was Caylee's from her bed have shown signs of Chloroform when JB had it tested? Didn't Baden's husband say on GR's program that the hair tested showed signs of chloroform. Maybe it was the defense's testing that revealed the chloroform? Seems strange that would be a big misstatement by Baden. That would also account for the fact that defense has NOT turned over any evidence findings they have on any testing they have done as yet and don't have to do so until February.

Also CA said she never called KC to bring Caylee home during the period KC was staying overnight at the Glenwood Apartments during April/May of 08. Sometime during the night Caylee disappeared from the bed KC was sharing with her boyfriend. KC claimed her mother called and wanted Caylee home. Could KC have drugged her and put her in the trunk because she wanted Caylee out of the way? I would think CA would remember that because KC clearly would not have been there in the morning when Caylee would have gotten up.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Okay. The ME says the Pooh blanket has Piglet on Pooh's back. Found this at target. Blanket is pink.

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-A...ooh%20applique

It's classic Pooh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Okay. The ME says the Pooh blanket has Piglet on Pooh's back. Found this at target. Blanket is pink.

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-A...ooh%20applique

It's classic Pooh.

I don't think that's it. I tried playing with the picture, adjusting the color, shadows, etc. It looks like there are multiple pooh images on the blanket.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

I admit, after reading the A's depositions, my mind is way overloaded on their depositions. The part that has me the [B]most[B] confused pertains to the episode during Cindy's deposition where Baez starts stuttering his objections insulations and attempts to take over the deposition.

Just from reading those pages it appears that someone other than the family's handwriting is on that exhibit. The longer Cindy comments the more rudder Baez gets. From that episode it leaves us to question what was KC collecting in the backpack that she took to Baez's office. Which in my mind suggests how some of those legal bills have been paid. But, didn't Baez stand before Judge Strickland and swear as an officer of the court that he was not brokering photos or items of KC's? Because, if he was then KC could have a door to come back and appeal. Yet, Judge Strickland in his ruling that he reviewed the 2 contracts and found no conflict of interest. Let's not forget that Baez had set up the transaction that involved ABC and the money which was exchanged.

So, if there is evidence that Baez, his handwriting requesting particular items and the ABC deal, how can Judge Strickland rule that there has been no conflict of interest?

Novice Seeker
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novice Seeker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    I don't think that's it. I tried playing with the picture, adjusting the color, shadows, etc. It looks like there are multiple pooh images on the blanket.
    Thank you, Salvarenga! I just found the ME's description too, and that's definitely not the blanket.

Blanket:The baby blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. It has stitching around its edges. Although the blanket is discolored and faded, a print of Winnie the Pooh is evident with Piglet riding on his back. The design ispresent on both sides of the blanket. Multiple fine roots appear to be growing completely through the blanket.

The sheet from Target have that same motif of Piglet on Pooh's back. Of course... we have no idea what the sheets KC gave JB look like, other than them being beige and Pooh.
    Last edited by BeanE; 10-20-2009 at 11:23 AM.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Match to blanket found with Caylee?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Printed-Fleece-Blanket/dp/B0006SCN8I"]Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby[/ame]

This also matches the classic beige Pooh sheet from Target

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Paternity Report

Is it common knowledge that a paternity report exists? I don't recall seeing information about a paternity report.

Last night I made a last stab at finding something and ran across a memo that says it includes a copy of the paternity report. The memo was from K. Cowen. It can be found within Official Documents, Post 204, released 9/29/09. The link is "Released 9/29/09 FBI DNA" near the bottom of the post. It is handwritten page number 8401 within that link.

Adding - I tried to bring the link here but can't. I noticed that above this link in post 204 of the Official Documents thread there is a link pertaining to the JG paternity test so maybe that is the one KC referred to that I'm pointing out. Since I'm awake now, I'll explore some more - jeez!

Must have been sleeping when I read this last night, as my notes contained many mistakes that I have since corrected. Okay I discovered part of my problem - Media Links and Official Documents threads both contain alot of the same links. Of course the Post Numbers are different within those threads. It is Post 204 within the Official Documents thread but it is Post 2462 within the Media Links thread. I'm going nuts - it's official.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 10-20-2009 at 01:03 PM. Reason: correction/2nd correction/3rd correction/4th Correction

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Match to blanket found with Caylee?

Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby

This also matches the classic beige Pooh sheet from Target
    Here are the two for comparison:

I think this is the blanket.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Here are the two for comparison:

I think this is the blanket.
    Me too. Cindy is trying to say the blanket was not in the home for several months...meaning the murder did not occur in the home. At what point did she first add that statement? December or recently?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzysf For This Useful Post:

Is the dirty item on the right a blanket or a pillow? It looks to have thickness to it - sorry for butting in.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Is the dirty item on the right a blanket or a pillow? It looks to have thickness to it - sorry for butting in.
    It's the blanket found with Caylee. It does look kind of puffed up. Not sure what that's from.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Margaritaville dance

Courtesy of Jimmy buffett

I blew out my flip flop
    Stepped on a pop top
    Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home
    But there's booze in the blender
    And soon it will render
    That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

Wasted away again in Margaritaville
    Last edited by celticthyme; 07-09-2010 at 12:14 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:

Ever leave something out in the weather, water, mud, etc. and find it when it dried over long periods of being wet then drying, then being wet again. It gets pretty stiff when you pick it up once it has dried out.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

For those that cannot download the file with all pics:

thank you.....I am not able to download the file. This is heartbreaking.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Riley1833 For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast