1065 users online (211 members and 854 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1222
  1. #1

    Donna Brock

    Hi guys, just want to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow night (Sun - Oct 18) @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST, Donna Brock will be speaking out in an Exclusive interview and she will be taking calls on the Haleigh Cummings case Live.

    Also on the show will be journalist Steph Watts and prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

    Link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

  2. #2
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,671
    Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

    Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

    This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Hi guys, just want to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow night (Sun - Oct 18) @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST, Donna Brock will be speaking out in an Exclusive interview and she will be taking calls on the Haleigh Cummings case Live.

    Also on the show will be journalist Steph Watts and prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

    Link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage
    I have heard a couple of your shows now and liked both, very informative. I will certainly tune in! Thank you for letting us know.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,088
    lOVE YOUR SHOW, WILL TUNE IN! THANKS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    I'm sure it will be an interesting conversation, Levi!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,741
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

    Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

    This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.
    Oh, after this case is solved, I will have a vocal on DB.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

    Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

    This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.
    Well I'm of the opinion that if Misty Croslin doesn't want to be tricked, she should just tell the truth and she wouldn't have to worry about it...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,441
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

    Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

    This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.
    Imo...How do you think LE gets any information in order to bust people ? LE uses this kind of tactic daily in order to gather information for bust's, that is why they have undercover informants, without them LE would get nowhere.
    I do not feel it was wrong at all for them to do this, if it will help bring Haleigh home or any other child then so be it.
    I would like to know why Ron felt it important to disclose to Misty by text that DB was doing this ?
    He keep's stateing he wants to find his daughter but when things are put in place to try and do such a thing he underminds it, why ?
    Very odd indeed...

    I will be listening ! Thank you Levi !
    Last edited by mysticrose; 10-17-2009 at 12:36 PM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    I am more than ready to hear from Donna B.... thank you, Levi, for all your effort!

    Your show, btw, is well formatted and easy to listen to-- great job.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Well, if Misty has really told everything she knows about Haleigh being missing like she says she should have nothing to worry about now because anybody she confides in about it has just gotten the same story.

    Somehow I doubt that she'd be stupid enough to confide in DB, or anybody else she knows through Tim Miller, or just about anybody at all, if she knows where Haleigh is or what happened to her. She couldn't have gotten this far if she didn't know that it's important to keep secrets.

    But I guess we'll have to wait and hear what Donna has to say.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    Oh, after this case is solved, I will have a vocal on DB.
    What does that mean? I guess I'm a little slow this morning.

  12. #12
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Well I'm of the opinion that if Misty Croslin doesn't want to be tricked, she should just tell the truth and she wouldn't have to worry about it...
    Truer words were never spoken Levi! For the life of me I can't understand why something so simple is confounding to some. TY!

  13. #13
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Imo...How do you think LE gets any information in order to bust people ? LE uses this kind of tactic daily in order to gather information for bust's, that is why they have undercover informants, without them LE would get nowhere.
    I do not feel it was wrong at all for them to do this, if it will help bring Haleigh home or any other child then so be it.
    I would like to know why Ron felt it important to disclose to Misty by text that DB was doing this ?
    He keep's stateing he wants to find his daughter but when things are put in place to try and do such a thing he underminds it, why ?
    Very odd indeed...:waitasec
    :

    I will be listening ! Thank you Levi !

    ITA with your whole post mysticrose

    Re: bbm~ I would love it if someone could logically explain this away, because imvho it can't be. ...(key word here is logically)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    647
    Well, I guess it doesn't take any special talent to trick a seventeen year old with learning disability. Shame on all of them. Maybe we could send DB on a mission helping the FBI because Misty sure has bamboozled the FBI with her crafty criminal behavior and her high IQ
    Sorry I am on a say it the way it is this week. It is speak your mind week for me. Poor little Haleigh, what chance did she have in all this hoopla and circus? None, I fear. How could anyone compete for attention in the chaos that is going on day to day?
    Last edited by Manny; 10-17-2009 at 04:05 PM.

  15. #15
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Well, I guess it doesn't take any special talent to trick a seventeen year old with learning disability. Shame on all of them. Maybe we could send DB on a mission helping the FBI because Misty sure has bamboozled the FBI with her crafty criminal behavior and her high IQ.
    Huh? My bad, I wasn't aware that Misty had been diagnosed with a LD except by her grandmother and some here. She may, IDK, and I would ask for a link to that confirmation out of curiousity, except that IMO it really doesn't matter in this instance since LD does not = STUPID. I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but perhaps you should read up on LD because as someone with a LD, I am far from stupid, if I do say so myself..

    btw~I don't believe that Misty has bamboozled anyone...in LE anyway. Tis MO that would be hard for anyone to do when they're not even talking to LE, wouldn't it? Nah, I believe that with DB, the plan was to try and find out where HaLeigh is, what part Misty played in her disappearance, where her misguided loyalties lie and why...you know the kind of stuff that, while she, may not have alot of 'book-learning' is quite street smart/wise/savy....at least smart enough to know that when what happened to HaLeigh is finally discovered, she is in deep chit. All that of course is just my own, little, humble, LD challenged opinion...so take it fwiw.

Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. WA WA - Brock Holmes, 23, Monroe, 7 Oct 2009
    By summer_breeze in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 07:37 PM
  2. Peter Brock is Dead
    By Shelly Beach in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 05:34 PM