National Enquirer says:JC's Kidnapper DRUGGED HER & HER KIDS

songline

Reaction score
The new NE says that PG drugged JC and her kids too.
No link yet... only on paper copy.
Unfortunately that is a common denominator amongst these kind of Perpetrators.

From the article:
Garrido USED DRUGS to keep Jaycee from running away.

I had typed it all out, I think MODs thought it was not allowed, and snipped it out.
so you have to buy it, or wait a week or so - NE does not link all new stories,
or they would not be able to sell papers.

CRIMINAL PROFILER: Pat Brown Said it is not unusual for Rapists and Kidnappers to use
drugs to control their victims.

I am not surprised to be reading this but I am furious. :furious:

It is said that abductors do use drugs to control them, that is exactly what happened with Elizabeth Smart also.
The sightings of his daughters always included someones observation that the girls either had a blank star, an emotionless look, a lost look, etc...So this now makes sense too. Sometimes we heard that one of the girls would be attached to him - well.... a drugged stupper can make one feel paranoid of a new environment so that too makes sense.

Poor girls may be drug addicts and being rehabilitated is probably first on the agenda. by now they must be clearer.

This case will continue to evolve and become more despicable as time goes on!! It makes sense that it is a possibility, considering what people have said about the daughters actions. I have read other rumors addressing this subject and looking at some other cases of recovered children seems very plausible.

I am not surprised to be reading this but I am furious. :furious:

It is said that abductors do use drugs to control them, that is exactly what happened with Elizabeth Smart also.
The sightings of his daughters always included someones observation that the girls either had a blank star, an emotionless look, a lost look, etc...So this now makes sense too. Sometimes we heard that one of the girls would be attached to him - well.... a drugged stupper can make one feel paranoid of a new environment so that too makes sense.

Poor girls may be drug addicts and being rehabilitated is probably first on the agenda. by now they must be clearer.

Rather than being drug addicted, pg may have used drugs only when he was bringing the girls in public, or ocassionally (the article states Jaycee was afraid of the joint he gave her, wanted to give it back to him and he wouldn't let her). Either way, I am so happy that they are OUT of there!!

Where is the link to this? OR reference?

I think this article could be valid, but still suspect because of the source.

Rather than being drug addicted, pg may have used drugs only when he was bringing the girls in public, or ocassionally (the article states Jaycee was afraid of the joint he gave her, wanted to give it back to him and he wouldn't let her). Either way, I am so happy that they are OUT of there!!

It does not say she was afraid of the joint.
The fear was of not doing it right, or when she detected him pushing it back into her hands in anger.

The fear I read was of his reaction.

Where is the link to this? OR reference?

I think this article could be valid, but still suspect because of the source.
IF YOU READ THE FIRST POST in WINE COLOR IT WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WERE THE REFERENCE IS -
Go buy it for $3.69

GREAT SOURCE...Often times most of what they write ends up in the best publications later.

Wouldn't be surprising if true. Elizabeth Smart has described how she was given drugs and alcohol, to the point that one night she vomited because of having too much alcohol, and was laying face down in her own vomit all night.

Well, the part I want to know is where did they get this info - from what is posted it sounds like they claim they interviewed Jaycee? I would find it more surprising if no drugs or alcohol were used, even Polanksi used them.

Well, the part I want to know is where did they get this info - from what is posted it sounds like they claim they interviewed Jaycee? I would find it more surprising if no drugs or alcohol were used, even Polanksi used them.

JC was intervied by LE and the NE has their sources.

Also the sightings of the girls whenever they were seen in public said their eyes were blank, glazed, empty, or they were staring, or that they were attached to him...

When a child is never out in public and is out rarely if they are on a drug they may be paranoid - that is why the staring, or attachment to PG. THAT is what makes sense...On a drug stupper.

CRIMINAL PROFILER : Pat Brown Said it is not unusual for Rapists and Kidnappers to us drugs to control their victims.

I don't think LE, particularly in this case, should be leaking anything to the media and for the same reason, I think anything they say in this case should be seen as suspect or taken with a huge grain of salt. In fact, I am very upset if they are claiming someone who has inside knowledge is telling the media/NE something they are not directly telling the public and identifying who the source is.

Pat Brown is probably correct but I don't put much stock in anything she says as she is mostly a talking head, a media personality.

Mind control can take many forms and it doesn't always take drugs to accomplish that. I'm not saying drug and alcohol are typically used, but there is no proof in any of this as being fact as far as I can tell.

TIME: so what do you want to believe? If you do not believe a criminal profiler about what they know, and you do not believe in leaks, and you read that the sightings of the girls always include that they were in a haze and a daze, And we know that JC did not even leave the back for 3.5 years?

YES mind control can be done many ways one of which is emotional abuse.
But as in other cases that we have read a rapist often drugs his victim so he can gain control
of them, so they are more helpless, and don't resist as much.

Believe what ever works for you...I think this information makes much sense to me.
But then again I did read the article.

Like a lot of other people, I see this as a definite possibility. We know PG is a drug addict and had access to drugs and pills. Frankly, I don't see why he wouldn't drug Jaycee and/or the girls because it makes them more controllable and easier to abuse.

However, a lot of rumors that are out there seem to contradict each other and the "I don't see why not" line of reasoning. For example, a leak claimed that Jaycee said that PG hadn't touched her in years and that he had not abused the girls. Why would a pedophile, someone who openly claimed in court that he was attracted to little girls, fantasied about raping them, and claimed he only got pleasure from forced sex with girls and women, NOT abuse 3 females that he's holding captive? I know some people think Jaycee grew up and he stopped being attracted to her, but Katherine Calloway was 25, not much older than Jaycee is now, and he still kidnapped and raped her. I'm not saying I think it's not true, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. PG is a sick person and you can't always understand what they do or why. But if it is true it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

So, just because PG had access to this stuff and it makes sense doesn't necessarily mean it's so. It seems likely, but like the example above, other things that seem likely are also contradicted by these rumors. I'm sure it will all come out at the trial and it will be interesting to see what was true and what wasn't.

Like a lot of other people, I see this as a definite possibility. We know PG is a drug addict and had access to drugs and pills. Frankly, I don't see why he wouldn't drug Jaycee and/or the girls because it makes them more controllable and easier to abuse.

However, a lot of rumors that are out there seem to contradict each other and the "I don't see why not" line of reasoning. For example, a leak claimed that Jaycee said that PG hadn't touched her in years and that he had not abused the girls. Why would a pedophile, someone who openly claimed in court that he was attracted to little girls, fantasied about raping them, and claimed he only got pleasure from forced sex with girls and women, NOT abuse 3 females that he's holding captive? I know some people think Jaycee grew up and he stopped being attracted to her, but Katherine Calloway was 25, not much older than Jaycee is now, and he still kidnapped and raped her. I'm not saying I think it's not true, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. PG is a sick person and you can't always understand what they do or why. But if it is true it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

So, just because PG had access to this stuff and it makes sense doesn't necessarily mean it's so. It seems likely, but like the example above, other things that seem likely are also contradicted by these rumors. I'm sure it will all come out at the trial and it will be interesting to see what was true and what wasn't.

You are right...We will see what was true and what was not after the trial.
It's a very sordid tale.
Also keep in mind that abused victims, after some time do not even know they are being abused
especially if they are indoctrinated that "this is what god wants us to do":rolleyes:
They don't even know they are being abused. :( :( :(
Whatever JC did tell the first week or cover for that matter, will have different dimensions once the
brain washing has been removed.

They say this case will come to court in about 2 years.
It took Elizabeth's case 6 years to go to court. so I am not so sure it will be only 2 years.

Calloway was an adult, but she was raped, and not a consensual relationship. Back then, when policeman asked Garrido why a guy like Garrido (presumably attractive) would have to resort to rape, Garrido supposedly replied that he would get sexual gratification through forced sex.
So if JC "bonded" with him after some time, and wasn't resisting, I suppose it is possible he stopped having sex with her.

Calloway was an adult, but she was raped, and not a consensual relationship. Back then, when policeman asked Garrido why a guy like Garrido (presumably attractive) would have to resort to rape, Garrido supposedly replied that he would get sexual gratification through forced sex.
So if JC "bonded" with him after some time, and wasn't resisting, I suppose it is possible he stopped having sex with her.

EXACTLY = :clap::clap: ITA.
I posted those thoughts long ago, not sure which thread.

But what did he do between rapes? some sexual gratification may be better then none.
It's a very sordid tale.

I'd believe that she was drugged, at least in the beginning, but later on, there would have been no reason to drug her.
The perps in cases like this have to have a way of knowing that their control is absolute. Drugs help that, it makes the victims thoughts and actions, right down to the time they sleep, totally pliable to the perp.
Not surprised a bit.
Also not buying the Enquirer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆