761 users online (124 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 60.28%
  • No

56 39.72%

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poll: Will you buy Mark Furhman's New Book in which he identifies who killed JBR?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Business-Entertainment-Subverts-Justice/dp/1596985844/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255823768&sr=8-6#reader"]Amazon.com: The Murder Business: How the Media Turns Crime Into Entertainment and Subverts Justice (9781596985841): Mark Fuhrman: Books[/ame]

(To continue the poll trend)

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Yes. Tonight.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

LOl, me too DeeDee: just ordered it

Most definately!!!

I didn't know he'd written a book.I JUST LOVE HIM!! I consider him the God of crime-solving!! thanks for posting!
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

The book looks like a good one (based on what I could see at the Amazon link). If I see it in the bookstore, I think it's one I would buy.

No.
    I don't think Mark Furhman is the end all and be all of solving crime.
    Just because he writes about something does not make it true.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Must say, the OJ case largely passed me by for whatever reason so I had no idea of the controversy surrounding Mark Fuhrman.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan's Mom View Post
    No.
    I don't think Mark Furhman is the end all and be all of solving crime.
    Just because he writes about something does not make it true.
    I totally agree with you.

1.Call me crazy,I know OJ is guilty but I am not sure the glove wasn't planted. My opinion.

2.I didn't like his views re maddy Mccann's parents guilt AT ALL.He said the mom's guilty only because she didn't give the "right" answer re some blood drops.

3.Of course every talking head will mention the JB case in his book.....because the JB case is high profile.....see how many folks already buy his book only because he mentions it.Sales.
    The rice is already cooked...

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I totally agree with you.

1.Call me crazy,I know OJ is guilty but I am not sure the glove wasn't planted. My opinion.

2.I didn't like his views re maddy Mccann's parents guilt AT ALL.He said the mom's guilty only because she didn't give the "right" answer re some blood drops.

3.Of course every talking head will mention the JB case in his book.....because the JB case is high profile.....see how many folks already buy his book only because he mentions it.Sales.
    I bought the book only for the JBR stuff and because a pro-Ram on the Amazon site was so evangelical about not buying it (to the extent of accusing our SD of being Fuhrman!) but, having acted in haste, I'm repenting at leisure. Having undertaken to read about him, I find that the very best you can say about him is that he is a really horrid person. I expect there's more positive stuff somewhere which may temper this initial impression. I must say that I am surprised that ST consulted him..

Dunno Sophie,maybe he's a good talking head,I don't listen to him much.I didn't like him back when I followed the OJ trial......he was so arrogant and some things they said about him proved to be true.Not my type of man.That doesn't mean that everything he says is bs though.

our SD=Furhman?
    Good one!Hey SD,did you or did you not plant that gloveeeeeeeeeeee?

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    our SD=Furhman?
    Good one!Hey SD,did you or did you not plant that gloveeeeeeeeeeee?

I know, LOL! The thought of our lovely Dave being anyone in disguise let alone Mark Fuhrman....

I think you're right: he is probably right about some stuff. I think I might have waited 'til I could get it for 50p and a bag of toffees on Ebay rather than paying full price had I known what I have learnt since I bought it but I think I'd have probably read it anyway.

This isn't really to be discussed here, Madeleine, but since that forum has been pulled, did you know that the Portugese court banned that detective from publishing his book and saying that Maddy is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I know, LOL! The thought of our lovely Dave being anyone in disguise let alone Mark Fuhrman....

I think you're right: he is probably right about some stuff. I think I might have waited 'til I could get it for 50p and a bag of toffees on Ebay rather than paying full price had I known what I have learnt since I bought it but I think I'd have probably read it anyway.

This isn't really to be discussed here, Madeleine, but since that forum has been pulled, did you know that the Portugese court banned that detective from publishing his book and saying that Maddy is dead?
    Yep I heard and I totally agree.First of all,there is absolutely no evidence that she is dead,she might be alive somewhere,not likely but possible.people shouldn't stop looking until there's a dead body.I watched his documentary and I expected something huge (maybe something like ST's book),he has nothing,but nothing.He and his leaks(which were pure inventions) ruined everything,I even read some of the police files,there's just nothing there.I was a MccannDidIt.Not anymore.I was fooled by the port.LE.I really think she was taken by an intruder.Ok,enough ranting,it could get pretty long.
    Last edited by madeleine; 10-19-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Hi Sophie.

Interesting that Furhman continues to suspect the Ramseys regardless of ML exhoneration of the Ramseys.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast