Starting From Scratch-Medical Records Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe09

Reaction score
Whoa-guys-if you check the latest media for BK I am fairly certain he and NB have his medical records....

Believe09 ... Does Bk have the whole set of medical records now?

The latest media quotes him as saying there was nothing contained within them that he did not already know, so unless he tells us otherwise, I am going to assume that he has them.

Benjaman,
Do you need your entire medical record?
From the first hospital where you were for 2 weeks?
And all from Memorial ?

Or are there missing pages that you need?

I put this on the starting from scratch page, but I wanted to get it here:
snip-
Hey Guys-

I contacted Memorial's CEO today to find out if the fee as reported was still accurate. This is a copy/paste from his response:

"Mr. Kyle and his then identified care giver/guardian were given, in August 2008, 116 pages of pertinent medical records. The material was provided AT NO CHARGE. I do not appreciate the negative characterization of being uncooperative."

I want you guys to know that I did not imply Memorial was being uncooperative-I simply asked if the fee was accurate. So FWIW, Memorial feels STRONGLY that they have given Benjaman all of the relevant data in regards to his stay at Memorial.

Umm. Wow.
snip-

Well, in the sake of disclosure,
I emailed Memorial Hlth also.
My question was:
woud there be a way for them
to waive their fee?

:confused:cough.cough.
I got a similiar response from Mem. Hosp.
Plus a strongly worded message that
warned of legal ramifications.

Scared me so much I did not
even post it.

I put this on the starting from scratch page, but I wanted to get it here:
snip-
Hey Guys-

I contacted Memorial's CEO today to find out if the fee as reported was still accurate. This is a copy/paste from his response:

"Mr. Kyle and his then identified care giver/guardian were given, in August 2008, 116 pages of pertinent medical records. The material was provided AT NO CHARGE. I do not appreciate the negative characterization of being uncooperative."

I want you guys to know that I did not imply Memorial was being uncooperative-I simply asked if the fee was accurate. So FWIW, Memorial feels STRONGLY that they have given Benjaman all of the relevant data in regards to his stay at Memorial.

Umm. Wow.
snip-
Wow... but... my question is

"HOW MANY PAGES WERE THERE TOTAL, AND WHO DECIDED WHAT WAS PERTINENT OR NOT?"

Wow... but... my question is

"HOW MANY PAGES WERE THERE TOTAL, AND WHO DECIDED WHAT WAS PERTINENT OR NOT?"

116 pages is pretty substantial, I have to say. I am going to break out the Medical Record discussion and move the posts to clear out this thread so BK doesnt get confused.

I am going to move any discussion on Medical records to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee