1188 users online (192 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cindy's handwriting - a bizarre mix

I would love to see what a professional handwriting expert has to say about Cindy's handwriting. Scroll down at this link to Cindy's two page handwritten description of items that she felt may have had "Zanny's" fingerprints on them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...0/20223432.pdf

The handwriting is a rather bizarre mix of both printed and cursive letters with numerous unneeded capitalizations throughout. Strange.
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 10-19-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: To replace link

link

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I would love to see what a professional handwriting expert has to say about Cindy's handwriting. Scroll down at this link to Cindy's two page handwritten description of items that she felt may have had "Zanny's" fingerprints on them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...0/20223432.pdf.

The handwriting is a rather bizarre mix of both printed and cursive letters with numerous unneeded capitalizations throughout. Strange.
    Can you relink please, because It comes up OOOPs for me

i write like that too

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Not that I'm trying to make excuses for her, but I wonder if she was trying to print & kept reverting back to cursive accidently. That happens to me sometimes.

I can't use the link you provided, but I'd love to see how she writes. Seems we DO have some handwriting experts around here, so I can't wait to see what they say.

Could you please try another link for us?

The link is no worky.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I'm not a very good writer so my writing is usually half-printed - it's a habit I've gotten into over the years to try & make my 'writing' legible for teachers/bosses etc.

I don't really see anything strange about it ... jmo

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

I can't see it but....why are we surprised? Her handwriting matches her story telling, Ever Changing.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    The link is no worky.
    Hey Magiccat . .
    I just loveya!

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...0/20223432.pdf

Sorry the link did not work. I'm hopin this one will work.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    OT but I don't know where to write this.
    I have seen the Voodoo doll thing before and that is so so strange to me. PG 6613?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    I'm not a very good writer so my writing is usually half-printed - it's a habit I've gotten into over the years to try & make my 'writing' legible for teachers/bosses etc.

I don't really see anything strange about it ... jmo
    ITA. I always use print and cursive together...nothing strange about it to me either.

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

The link doesn't work for me. If odd handwriting was a prerequisite for ___?___ guilt? 90% of doctors would be "guilty". She probably writes fast like a lot of people in the medical profession do.

I have to admit, my sloppy handwriting, also a mixture of cursive and printing, has embarrassed me terribly at times.

It's just that my hand can't move as fast as my brain, lol!

I always envied the girls in school with the pretty, curving writing.

My writing is even worse now, after having carpel tunnel surgery.

Thank goodness for keyboards!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by an9elic View Post
    i write like that too
    So do I.What do you think it means?
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

The problem that I have with CA's handwriting is that her position as a manager of nursing her handwriting should at least be legible. Writing in charts and charting patient information correctly is important in clear and concise lettering. It is not only for the person writing the information, it is for the other professionals reading the chart to be able to accurately read the information without having to guess at what is written. Although the doctor that I worked for made his notes. I followed up with not only what was written by him but also the information that I gathered so when the patient returned in 6 months or a year we would have all the information at a glance without having to decipher what was written. You would think with all of CA's experience, her hand writing would be impeccable. Her house is immaculately presented, I would expect her hand writing to be the same. Perhaps the way KC changed her signature to match JB's CA changed hers to match someone else's.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast