1170 users online (220 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Heidi Montag Refuses To Attend Own Sister's B-Day Party Unless Paid

WTF? Ordinarily I wouldn't waste my time posting a story like this....however I recently saw Heidi, her hubby Spencer, and sis Holly on "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here...", kinda survivor-style for celebs.
    Well Holly seemed down-to-earth, but I have never seen a more disgusting couple in ALL MY LIFE than Heidi and Spencer. Although playing for charity Spencer kept on and on about how he was "too rich" to be out there. It made me SICK. They eventually left because "they were just too rich" to be out there among bugs and such...only to later BEG to come back to the game because they are supposedly "born again christians." How long did they stay? One to Two episodes, aka long enough for Heidi to become "medically sick" enough to leave the show.
    In the meantime Spencer was a huge a$$...especially when someone ripped the lable off one of Heidi's hair-products (so freaking what?) and criticized (sp?) her HORRIBLE singing.
    Jeez...I thought this couple could get no lower. Apparently I was wrong.

LOS ANGELES — Heidi Montag Refused to Attend Her Sister’s Birthday Party Without Being Paid
    Whatever happened to the good old days when family was more important than finances?
    Holly Montag celebrated her 26th Birthday at Empire Hollywood in Los Angeles on Saturday night, but notably absent from the festive affair was Holly’s little sis, Heidi Montag and her hubby Spencer Pratt.
    We’re told Heidi was invited, but was a no-show.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568645,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    WTF? Ordinarily I wouldn't waste my time posting a story like this....however I recently saw Heidi, her hubby Spencer, and sis Holly on "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here...", kinda survivor-style for celebs.
    Well Holly seemed down-to-earth, but I have never seen a more disgusting couple in ALL MY LIFE than Heidi and Spencer. Although playing for charity Spencer kept on and on about how he was "too rich" to be out there. It made me SICK. They eventually left because "they were just too rich" to be out there among bugs and such...only to later BEG to come back to the game because they are supposedly "born again christians." How long did they stay? One to Two episodes, aka long enough for Heidi to become "medically sick" enough to leave the show.
    In the meantime Spencer was a huge a$$...especially when someone ripped the lable off one of Heidi's hair-products (so freaking what?) and criticized (sp?) her HORRIBLE singing.
    Jeez...I thought this couple could get no lower. Apparently I was wrong.

LOS ANGELES — Heidi Montag Refused to Attend Her Sister’s Birthday Party Without Being Paid
    Whatever happened to the good old days when family was more important than finances?
    Holly Montag celebrated her 26th Birthday at Empire Hollywood in Los Angeles on Saturday night, but notably absent from the festive affair was Holly’s little sis, Heidi Montag and her hubby Spencer Pratt.
    We’re told Heidi was invited, but was a no-show.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568645,00.html
    Strange they seem to have left their names out of Forbes richest.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

I haven't heard of any of them. What is she famous for?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

WholeLottaRosie- They are famous for nothing really. Reality (or not so reality) show star(s) who act like idiots and get the press for it. These two are just scummy and make you sick to your stomach and wonder to yourself if there really are people in this world who are like them....

It does not surprise me that Speidi wants to be paid to show up to her own sisters birthday party... but from watching the reality show "The Hills" I honestly don't know why on earth Holly would even invite these 2. I get it family is family... but if my sister did half the things or allowed her husband to treat me the way that Heidi allows her husband to treat her sister... I would write her off in a hot minute.

Anyway, lol... Yes, I've watched the hills.

Dont burn the day away

If I was Holly I would pay her and Spencer NOT to show up. Plus I would sweeten the pot if Heidi promised NOT to sing!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

My feeling would be if I was the sister was, "who needs her!!"

What a pinhead. Useless fake actress.

Gozgals

Gee, I never heard of them either. I guess I wouldn't care if they came or not. They'd probably just make a scene anyway, if past performance is a look into the future.

Pfftt
    fran

Does my heart good and makes me so happy to know there are people who have no idea who this is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Does my heart good and makes me so happy to know there are people who have no idea who this is!!!!
    I'm one of them. Never even heard the names before.

I don't pay to much attention to Heidi and Spencer or their pseudo celebrity, self imposed publicity but one thing I have noticed about them is their uncanny resemblence to Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom...do_Homolka.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/70...-letterman.jpg
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Heather View Post
    WholeLottaRosie- They are famous for nothing really. Reality (or not so reality) show star(s) who act like idiots and get the press for it. These two are just scummy and make you sick to your stomach and wonder to yourself if there really are people in this world who are like them....

It does not surprise me that Speidi wants to be paid to show up to her own sisters birthday party... but from watching the reality show "The Hills" I honestly don't know why on earth Holly would even invite these 2. I get it family is family... but if my sister did half the things or allowed her husband to treat me the way that Heidi allows her husband to treat her sister... I would write her off in a hot minute.

Anyway, lol... Yes, I've watched the hills.
    I love the Hills, Laguna Beach the whole thing. It is total drivel but I have watched all seasons and will continue to do so, now that Kristin Cavallari is back.

Holly is an adult who could have stayed in Colorado. She wouldn't be working on the show if it were not for some connection to Heidi and Spencer and she would not have ever appeared on "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" if it were not for Speidi either.

Holly is not going to write off Heidi or Spencer anytime soon when they have been her Hollywood meal ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy70Texas View Post
    I don't pay to much attention to Heidi and Spencer or their pseudo celebrity, self imposed publicity but one thing I have noticed about them is their uncanny resemblence to Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo.

I knew they reminded me of someone when I saw the Kentucy Derby picture!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Missy70Texas View Post

I second the

That is creepy and so true. Can't believe I never made that connection before because Spencer is THAT kind of creepy.

Nightmares.