1254 users online (214 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

VA - Eric Williamson for indecent exposure, Springfield, 2009

A man in his own home, at 5:30 am, was in his own kitchen, naked, making a pot of coffee. A woman cut through his yard with a 7 year old child, saw his nudity, and called the police.

He is now facing charges for indecent exposure, and may face jail time.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca..._faces_charges

What the HELL?
    So she trespasses, and peeps in, and HES getting the punishment?
    For Kayla Reed and Sandra Cantu.

Quote Originally Posted by r0tflcopter View Post
    A man in his own home, at 5:30 am, was in his own kitchen, naked, making a pot of coffee. A woman cut through his yard with a 7 year old child, saw his nudity, and called the police.

He is now facing charges for indecent exposure, and may face jail time.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca..._faces_charges

What the HELL?
    So she trespasses, and peeps in, and HES getting the punishment?
    This is freaking UNBELIEVABLE. My hubby walks around in our house naked all the time (when kids aren't there anyway.)
    Ok before I rant on further WHAT was the lady and a 7 year old (especially the kid) doing out THIS early? My 12 yr old catches the bus at 6 am and I think that is early enough. Surely a child THAT young isn't catching the bus THAT early?
    Even if the child was this charge is ATROCIOUS...he is in his own home...surely NOT expecting someone to be close enough to his window to freak out at his nakedness.
    Why wasn't this woman charged with TOM-PEEPING?
    Jeez I am one of those women (ahem) who sometimes does housework naked...not because I get a thrill or I think hubby will but because I am extremely hot-natured and don't like to sweat. God forbid I be charged with exposure in MY OWN HOUSE WHEN NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY YARD IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    My God...why does it always seem like the law protects the wrong people?

ETA this man said "It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said." Unless this man had other exsposure or etc.. on his rap sheet the cops should have been ASHAMED to press this further...I mean really, how many of us who sleep naked (like many I know) get up in the middle of the night having to pee and are too sleepy to put on clothes because you THINK no one can see you...jeez I haven't seen a story that made me THIS mad in a LONG time.
    Last edited by White Rain; 10-20-2009 at 11:47 PM.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages. She needs to be charged with child abuse/neglect/endangerment or something, and with being a peeping tom. This man was in his own home for crying out loud.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Sadly, these are a percentage of the types of people who have to be sifted through when a child goes missing because they are registered sex offenders.

Abuse of laws goes both ways.

I'm not so sure we're getting all the pertinent details from the news story. I'm thinking there is a reason the charges are moving forward.

My understanding of the law is that it is criminal to be naked in your own home if you can be seen from outside your home, e.g. lights on and/or window coverings not drawn. Cases like these have been prosecuted before.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

OMG, they could come and arrest me right this minute!!

He should sue her for trespassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    He should sue her for trespassing.
    AND being a peeping tom!

LOL, this is really ridiculous! What was this woman doing looking in the window as she passed by? She was on his property, FGS!

I am for doing anything you please in your own home as long as you are not hurting anyone. Indecent exposure in your own home? I would get a lawyer on this one and fight it until I dropped.

MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Poor guy...coffee will probably never taste the same to him again...

This incident sounds like a great idea for a poll....

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    I'm not so sure we're getting all the pertinent details from the news story. I'm thinking there is a reason the charges are moving forward.

My understanding of the law is that it is criminal to be naked in your own home if you can be seen from outside your home, e.g. lights on and/or window coverings not drawn. Cases like these have been prosecuted before.
    Oh that's just crazy isn't it! Why can't you be naked in your own house?

I really hope she loses this battle because people like that think they have to be in control all the time. She is a troublemaker. If she didnt want to see nakedness then she shouldnt be lookin in other peoples window while walking through their yard. Now if he was blatantly naked in clear view for everyone to see I could see this being an issue.

My Neighbors bathroom can be seen from my back deck, the blinds are always up, one time he walked into the bathroom nude, headed to the shower, I know the layout cause Ive been in the house many times, I watch his cat when he travels for business, his girlfriend does the same thing, I don't think they realize that at night they can be seen, so when I am outside smoking at nite and the bathroom light goes on, I look the other way, Im too embarrased to go tell them that we can see them, mom says I should go and stick a note on the bathroom window that says"Please close your Blinds" LOL, No waY I would ever report them, they are nice people, just unaware they can be seen
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

she was trespassing through his yard!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

why was the lady and her kid cutting through his yard? that's rude! its also why there are roads and sidewalks.
    5:30am in the morning is early, its still dark out then a bit at this time of year in va.
    he was in his own house, isnt that a violation of his rights?

i don't walk around my house naked, and i also don't expect people to cut through my yard. if i seen them cut through my yard, i would show them where the sidewalk is!

the guy might like to sleep in the buff and he said he just woke up and his roomies were gone. i don't see why they'd even charge him. it's not like he was outside naked!

the woman who reported it should have just put her hand over her child's eyes and not looked! he was inside his own house for gods sake!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast