FL - Larry Fenton, 57, Clearwater, 3 February 2008 *ARREST*

This case seemed cold since day two.

Man Found Dead By Wife

SUV found block away from house hours after murder

Interesting Topix comments:

Rebecca Fenton Acts Oddly After Murders, Larry had Five Wives

It's impossible to find updates. I know Rebecca Fenton, the wife, in a very tertiary way. I met her shortly after the murders. I know that she's since moved on and is dating another man seriously.

I really want to know if the police have any leads. To me, it's odd that the SUV would have been found so close to the home. Why steal a vehicle only to ditch it a block away? Larry and Rebecca had recently been on the news because of her acupuncture regimen. I often wonder if Rebecca had headphones on that didn't allow her to hear gunfire so close. Because even being in an outbuilding, the house isn't that far away. I've driven by the location.

Any other way to find info than the internet? Because it troubles me to see this so cold.

First a murder now fires at Clearwater house-

"She says she'd like to see justice for Larry"

Well looks like she got her wish !
    Trust Your Instincts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StarrChance For This Useful Post:

So much of what Rebecca Fenton said about her dead husband didn’t add up.

She claimed to have taken his pulse twice, once on his arm, once on his neck, after finding him lying in a pool of blood in the hallway of their house at 1051 Nokomis St. in Clearwater, but there was no blood on the bottom of her shoes. She suggested whoever shot Larry Fenton, 57, must have taken his Jeep Cherokee afterward, although two neighbors told investigators it already was gone when they heard what they described as gunshots and looked outside.

Still, it wasn’t until Friday — six years after she called 911 to report her husband’s death on Feb. 3, 2008 — that Fenton, now 46, was charged with first-degree murder in his death. And that came after she reportedly told a subsequent paramour, while holding a knife to his throat, that she would kill him “like she killed Larry,” according to an affidavit made public on Monday.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OkieGranny For This Useful Post: