MomofBoys

Future Bucs QB
Reaction score
This case seemed cold since day two.

Man Found Dead By Wife

SUV found block away from house hours after murder

Interesting Topix comments:

Rebecca Fenton Acts Oddly After Murders, Larry had Five Wives

It's impossible to find updates. I know Rebecca Fenton, the wife, in a very tertiary way. I met her shortly after the murders. I know that she's since moved on and is dating another man seriously.

I really want to know if the police have any leads. To me, it's odd that the SUV would have been found so close to the home. Why steal a vehicle only to ditch it a block away? Larry and Rebecca had recently been on the news because of her acupuncture regimen. I often wonder if Rebecca had headphones on that didn't allow her to hear gunfire so close. Because even being in an outbuilding, the house isn't that far away. I've driven by the location.

Any other way to find info than the internet? Because it troubles me to see this so cold.

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/police-new-information-gets-wife-charged-in-husbands-death-20140324/

So much of what Rebecca Fenton said about her dead husband didn’t add up.

She claimed to have taken his pulse twice, once on his arm, once on his neck, after finding him lying in a pool of blood in the hallway of their house at 1051 Nokomis St. in Clearwater, but there was no blood on the bottom of her shoes. She suggested whoever shot Larry Fenton, 57, must have taken his Jeep Cherokee afterward, although two neighbors told investigators it already was gone when they heard what they described as gunshots and looked outside.

Still, it wasn’t until Friday — six years after she called 911 to report her husband’s death on Feb. 3, 2008 — that Fenton, now 46, was charged with first-degree murder in his death. And that came after she reportedly told a subsequent paramour, while holding a knife to his throat, that she would kill him “like she killed Larry,” according to an affidavit made public on Monday.

From November:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...man-convicted-of-husbands-2008-murder/2253948

A Pinellas County jury convicted Fenton of first-degree murder. Circuit Judge Joseph Bulone immediately sentenced her to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Prosecutors told a Pinellas County jury that Fenton, now 48, was financially motivated to kill her husband. A prenuptial agreement signed when the couple married in 2004 would have limited her spousal support if the marriage had been dissolved, but she was the beneficiary of life insurance and other benefits in the event of his death.

Well I see this case got little Interest!

I just watched a documentary, Piers Morgan's Killer women, this episode featured Rebecca.

After being on Websleuth for many years, I know that these documentaries are always edited in a way that is rarely unbiased and I'm not convinced one way or the other right now.

If you google Jay is for Justice, she just posted a Youtube on this case today. Not sure if this is appropriate to direct link without getting deleted. @SeesSeas this is your area, and anything on the Morningside case?

This case seemed cold since day two.

Man Found Dead By Wife

SUV found block away from house hours after murder

Interesting Topix comments:

Rebecca Fenton Acts Oddly After Murders, Larry had Five Wives

It's impossible to find updates. I know Rebecca Fenton, the wife, in a very tertiary way. I met her shortly after the murders. I know that she's since moved on and is dating another man seriously.

I really want to know if the police have any leads. To me, it's odd that the SUV would have been found so close to the home. Why steal a vehicle only to ditch it a block away? Larry and Rebecca had recently been on the news because of her acupuncture regimen. I often wonder if Rebecca had headphones on that didn't allow her to hear gunfire so close. Because even being in an outbuilding, the house isn't that far away. I've driven by the location.

Any other way to find info than the internet? Because it troubles me to see this so cold.

Please can you fill me in on this link -Rebecca Fenton Acts Oddly After Murders, Larry had Five Wives- it won't let me access it as I'm in the UK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200913-224745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200913-224745_Chrome.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members