Abandoned construction site?

Peculiar Petunia

Reaction score
In today's Tribune's West Chicagoland Extra, there's a big article called "We were hoping for a neighborhood," about the Kirk Homes (builder/developer) liquidation. Herrington Estates in Bolingbrook was one of the defaults. There were a lot of lots:innocent:left unfinished. What a place to stash a body!

It would be interesting to know if the Petersons ever looked at this subdivision and if Stacy had ever wanted to move there. In light of the "She's where she wants to be" statement by DP, I think it's an exciting hypothesis.

Any thoughts?

Good thinking. Maybe you should contact the sister.

In today's Tribune's West Chicagoland Extra, there's a big article called "We were hoping for a neighborhood," about the Kirk Homes (builder/developer) liquidation. Herrington Estates in Bolingbrook was one of the defaults. There were a lot of lots:innocent:left unfinished. What a place to stash a body!

It would be interesting to know if the Petersons ever looked at this subdivision and if Stacy had ever wanted to move there. In light of the "She's where she wants to be" statement by DP, I think it's an exciting hypothesis.

Any thoughts?

Hmmm I wonder. Good thinking.

Hmmm.......interesting. I'm in agreement that the statement, "She's where she wants to be," is a huge clue. I've always thought that.

Hmmm.......interesting. I'm in agreement that the statement, "She's where she wants to be," is a huge clue. I've always thought that.

I wonder if it's possible Stacy would have said something during a fight with DrewP where she yelled out "I'd rather be dead than be with you"

VB

I wonder if it's possible Stacy would have said something during a fight with DrewP where she yelled out "I'd rather be dead than be with you"

VB

I know I've said those words during fights with former boyfriends. So far, it hasn't come back to bite me.

Any thoughts?

I think it is very possible. I've always thought for some reason that he hid her body inside of an old house somewhere. Do any of these places have two stories? He could have put her inside one of the walls.

Any thoughts?

Interesting theory! Were any of these homes under construction in October 2007 when Stacy disappeared? Did the homes come with landscaping? I vaguely remember that during the time immediately after Stacy's disappearance - within the first month - DP as asked where he was one day and he said something about helping a friend with landscaping. How easy it would be to dig a hole for a fairly good size tree and put her body in the bottom of the hole.

I've always thought this was a big clue too. But, it's evidently a clue known only to DP - something Stacy told him, and perhaps in the heat of an argument. I'm sure Stacy's family has tried to think of places Stacy would want to be.

"I'd rather be dead than stay married to you", sounds like a logical extension of "she's where she wants to be", but it could have another meaning too, a clue to the location of her body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back