GUILTY AZ - Noor Almaleki, 20, killed, 2nd woman injured in hit & run, Peoria, 20 Oct 2009

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Peoria police are searching for a man who allegedly hit his daughter and a friend with his car because he believed his daughter had become “too westernized."

Noor Faleh Almaleki, 20, and Amal Edan Khalaf, 43, were rushed to the hospital after being struck by the car in the parking lot of a Department of Economic Security building Tuesday, according to Peoria Police spokesperson Mike Tellef.

Amal suffered non-life threatening injuries at the scene near 91st and Peoria avenues. Noor suffered life-threatening injuries and remains in critical condition.

Tellef said 48-year-old Faleh Hassan Almaleki, father of Noor, is the alleged driver who hit the two victims and fled in a grey or silver 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Arizona license plate ADS-9192.

Snipped from http://www.abc15.com/content/news/w...ternized-hits-her/yZ0pPyz9G0uK7bmlethQlQ.cspx

These people are sick.

Their animalistic behavior disgusts me and I don't care if I'm being politically incorrect.
Their cultural beliefs are dangerous for everyone surrounding them.

Thank you, KaylynnCouture, for posting this story. It's unbelievable. And what I don't understand is why crimes like these are not treated as hate crimes. These fathers target their daughters. It is a hate crime based on gender and it needs to be treated as such.

So sad! If he didn't want his children to become westernized, then WTH does he bring them to America?
It says he has other children and a neighbor is worried about them also, I hope he is found quickly before he is able to do more violence.

VB

It sounds to me that he's pretty westernized himself given his choice of weapon... a Jeep in a parking lot... something more medieval would have been more the thing.

Personally - I think all that head covering, face covering, body covering, male dominance should be outlawed. All it does is supress women. It so pisses me off! I could go on and on but I would get in trouble.

While I believe in freedom of religion - I do NOT believe in freedom to abuse and suppress!

Salem

This is so sad, but dang it, don't come live here in the great USA if you don't want westernizing influences to affect your family. ARGGG GRRRRR

It sounds to me that he's pretty westernized himself given his choice of weapon... a Jeep in a parking lot... something more medieval would have been more the thing.

No kidding! But then look at the 9/11 bombers who inexplicably saw no disconnect between frequenting strip clubs and being willing to die for radical Islam, with its antediluvian views on chastity. :banghead:

IMO, there are plenty of men of all cultures who have a sick desire to control and dominate women, but it seems like extremist religions tend to attract these creeps like flies to you-know-what.

When I was in college in the 80's, I had an apartment next to some guys from Kuwait.

It was OK for them to be Westernized. They had my girlfriends and I over for some dinner and cocktails, and during the course of our visit we found out that one guy's sister and two of her friends were in the back bedroom and were NOT allowed to come out. They also had to wear the veils etc. Just being soooo curious, I kept asking questions and the answer was always that it's OK for the men to experience different cultures (i.e. partying with American girls) but not OK for the women. That's just the way it is.

Once their women start acting like Westerners, they lose control and don't know what to do except resort to the thing that always controlled the women before and in the home country and that is violence.

Ahhhhhhh, Ziggy - and there is crux of the problem. Legalized violence against women. Not here in the US, but in many other countries. And sadly, the women don't even realize it. They are raised in the culture and expect such control - not allowed to use their brains to reason or make decisions for themselves. In my opinion, the men that continue to perpetuate these cultures are just big chicken sh!ts that are afraid of their own shadows. To me, it is absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking at the same time. If women were not meant to use their brains - they wouldn't have them.

Ugggggggggg

Salem

So sad! If he didn't want his children to become westernized, then WTH does he bring them to America?
It says he has other children and a neighbor is worried about them also, I hope he is found quickly before he is able to do more violence.

VB

That's exactly what I was thinking. This makes suspect this man's motives for being in America in the first place. Why would anyone want to come to live in a country that they hate, other than to try to destroy it? Apparently the man loves Iraq and it's ideals and traditions more than his own daughter. So why is he here? Anyone who has a hatred for America and it's culture, can be shipped back off where they belong. I'm tired of people taking advantage of the good this country offers while spitting on it at the same time. If you love your wasteland of a country that much, stay in your wasteland of a country! I'm not saying people should not be allowed to dress the way they want. I don't care what people wear, as long as it's decent. I'm just saying no one should be in this country, if they hate this country. Why do some people think that every person in the world has a "right" to be here?

So sad! If he didn't want his children to become westernized, then WTH does he bring them to America? It says he has other children and a neighbor is worried about them also, I hope he is found quickly before he is able to do more violence.

VB

That is exactly what I want to know.

Because they don't understand how difficult it is to keep the women under control here.

Where they are from women are conditioned and they believe that they will be the big bad *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* that can keep them in line when they get here so that papa can do whatever he wants to and make $$$$ in the U. S. but the women must conform to the religious ideology and standards of their original country.

They underestimate the power of a woman to rebel when given the freedom!

So few of them actually do.

And he tried to flee our country through Mexico. Mexico didn't catch him; he was denied entry into London and put back on a plane to the U.S.

Great. Now we have to house and feed him for years until he rots in prison.

I think we should outsource our prisons to countries where it's cheaper to run them like we do our customer service and manufacturing. Mexico could use the money, let's have them build some prisons and we'll use them and run them withint the country to save some money.

I have a problem I must confess with many Middle Eastern men who come here to benefit from our country, but refuse to adopt any western laws and customs or evolved beliefs about women. I'm glad this has been caught and may he get what he deserves in our system - do the time pal.
faleh-hassan-almaleki-mugsh.jpg

People like that need to stay in their own country if they are going to practice such disgusting and horrible behavior!
They can't expect to get away with it since it's "their customs". I hope they catch him! Most likely he ran back to the Middle East

There is nothing "special" about his excuses for the CRIME he committed. Every criminal has an excuse, and his is no different than the guy who runs down his ex wife for leaving him. He's a criminal, period and his religious beliefs are criminal if they justify his actions. He's a coward and no man at all if he uses his "religious beliefs" as an excuse. I'll pay to have him rot in prison, no doubt this isn't the first abusive, criminal thing he's done.

Fox News reports the girl has died. They also had someone commentating on the crime and said that it is not a muslim religious crime...geesh.

RIP Noor. She was an absolutely beautiful girl and she deserved all the freedoms and rights this country has to offer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back