Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Tuba for the chart on Somer Thompson. Praying for her family. Sounds like it could be the car from the previous abduction attempt.

fwiw.... in the 11 am presser today the sheriff said that the other attempted abduction happened ten days ago at the same time of day and two blocks away (not sure if that gives enough info to do an event chart for comparison???)

another question... do you think she can be found alive Tuba? TIA

Tuba.... Somer's bd is 4-5-2002 ..

I hope she is alive but when looking at the chart I saw where Tuba had written "part of fatality". so sad.
oh no! I missed that word in the chart... and I had my hopes up... so sad....

I thought it was 4-15-02??? I'll have to go look

The correct DOB is 4/5/02 - see attached Fl Dept Law Enforcement/Amber Alert Poster

Attachments

• SOMER Renee THOMPSON AmberAlert POSTER.jpg
    SOMER Renee THOMPSON AmberAlert POSTER.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 31
In answer to a few inquiries received this morning:

*****NOTE the chart for SOMER THOMPSON is an 'EVENT CHART' covering the circumstances of Little Somer's disappearance, that day, that hour she went missing.(Oct 19th,2009 @2:45pm)*****
It is NOT a Natal chart based on her birthdate.

The original request to do a Forensic chart for her had indicated an incorrect date of birth but I went back into that post and rectified it including the addition of her Missing poster.

We are aware her DOB is 4/05/2002.

Regarding the effect of this current New 'Wobble' Moon we are experiencing noted in the analysis beneath the chart, the effect of it still reflects on the kidnapping of this child - the naivety of Somer to go running ahead on her own (burst of energy-to over react) without knowledge or fear of what lurks around the corner.
The perps are influenced by this same 'wobble' of this New Moon.

See Tuba's detailed explanation-post #175 in the General Thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4305226&postcount=175"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

Side note: In the future, we ask you PLEASE include your source when bringing us a Date of Birth, as well as Last Seen or 911 Time& Date details.
Thank you.

Tuba~

Thank you for you chart on Somer. I didn't get on here in time to tell you all about little Somer's disappearance, glad the others were on it quick.

This is yet another too close to home for me. Orange Park and the area there in is approx. 35 minutes from me.

My question is this:

Is it at at possible that the kidnapper(s) could not be a total stranger but perhaps someone who knew of her? The reason I ask is because I can't shake the feeling of the squabble she had with the classmate and thoughts of an older sibling of that child perhaps or maybe even an older friend of that child? What I am wondering and saying I guess is does anyone know yet or have heard maybe if the person that Somer was squabbling with have any siblings? I wonder if they have went to this childs home and just checked out everything. As well, had this been an ongoing squabble or something that just erupted that day? I don't know.....I am feeling she was taken, yes, but something else isn't fitting here.
Just wondering if perhaps the kidnapper(s) are indeed a pedophile or could it be something else? Not to cast doubt at ALL on any findings, you all are always right on. I am in total aggreance with Tuba's chart on her being taken
So, please do not take that wrong. I just can't shake this feeling is all and I had to get it out. Tuba/Soulscape...any thoughts on that? I am hoping my feelings are way off base. Just curious to know if authorities have went to the home of the other child and asked any questions as of yet.

You know, every since a few of the counties changed the bus routes here for this year (mine included) I was upset for the children and the parents. To *save money*, they cut the bus routes if you live too close to the school. I said back in the beginning of the start of the school season that all that is gonna do is make it ripe for the pedophiles out there even more now because these tiny little children are having to walk now. Angers me.

Take care all and keep on keeping on with the wonderful work you do. :)

thank you fifth! Will you guys be doing a natal chart for Somer? TIA

The body of the small child found in the Clay Co. landfill (landfill in Georgia serves Orange Park) is no doubt Somer as the parents have both been notified.

Thank you Tuba! Can your chart tell us more about the perps. I know it's a man and a woman accomplice. Does the chart give us further details about the appearance of these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie