CA CA - Mill Valley, WhtMale Child 4-6, 626UMCA, ladybug stickpin, Sep'74

yeah they look similar what makes you think they are though?

OMG. Rene could pass for a close family member. I know he isn't but :eek: .

The Doe Network:
Case File 626UMCA
http://doenetwork.org/cases/626umca.html

626UMCA.jpg
626UMCA1.jpg
626UMCA2.jpg
626UMCA3.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim by Gloria Louise Nusse
Unidentified White Male

• The victim was discovered on September 26, 1974 in Mill Valley, Marin County, California.
  • Estimated date of death is January 1973

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 4 - 6 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: Undetermined.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair. Small stature for age.
  • Dentals: No restorations present
  • Clothing: Clothing found closeby: Green nylon or dacron windbreaker, green and white stripped knit type shirt, blue t-shirt, Red Lady Bug 1/2" stick pin.
  • DNA: Available

Case History
The victim's skull ribs and vertebrae was found in Mill Valley, California in 1974. His skeletal remains were found near the Mill Valley Golf Course.
There were no signs of burial, no signs of abuse or malnutrition, no obvious clues about how he died.
The remains were originally thought to be female, but DNA shows that the victim was a male.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Marin County Coroner's Office
Coroner Gary Tindel
415-499-6043
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
74-215
NCIC Number:
U-762977113
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Western Project - Arne Svensen - Images

My first thought is that Kenneth Parnell was abducting boys that age from nearby counties in the early 1970's. I think one boy was from Ukiah which I think is fairly close.

Unfortunately, I don't think that would help as he died recently in prison.

Azlaw - looks very similar. The eyes are not as round, but if it is a reconstruction, it is very easy to be off. Did not the description of the clothing say 'skirt'? I'll have to go back and re-read that.

Salem

Jeffrey went missing in june 1974, the estimatet time of death on the doe is january 1973.

Okay, I know that this is a LOOONNNGGGG shot, but here it is:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1278dmnm.html

He would have been just about the right age, and we don't know for sure that "big for his age" would translate to growing large. He also has those round eyes (maybe baby eyes, but they look similar to me).

So sad that a young child like that could be missing for so long and not one person would come forward to identify him. It just breaks my heart to know that there are children out there without a soul in the world to love them.

Okay, I know that this is a LOOONNNGGGG shot, but here it is:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1278dmnm.html

He would have been just about the right age, and we don't know for sure that "big for his age" would translate to growing large. He also has those round eyes (maybe baby eyes, but they look similar to me).

Looks like a possible to me KYGAL, even though the distance is quite a ways. Especially since baby David may have disappeared with a couple living in a bus. They may have been travelling and ended up in CA. Wouldn't hurt to at least contact the DOE Network or LE.

Wouldn't hurt to check! The nose is similar for sure. And small for age doesn't mean much in the doe, since they were guessing at the age anyway, kwim?

Could be but the unid'd boy is small stature and the missing boy is large for his age. who knows though its worth checking.

What about Douglas Charles Chapman? Missing since '71 in Alfred ME, born in '68. It is a long shot, but the chin looks similar.

I posted the original post a while back I know, buw anyone really think I should submit this to Doe Network? Or, anyone know offhand if this was already ruled out?

I'd turn it in, seeing as how they were working from skeletal remains, it would be hard to accurately reconsruct the ears. Good catch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back