GUILTY PA - Charlenni Ferreira, 10, suffers gruesome death, Philadelphia, 21 Oct 2009

This is so very sad. This little girl had been abused for quite some time. Another example of the system letting another child down. An investigation into her possible abuse was in 2007 and closed out. Well, now she is dead. :furious:

God Bless this child. She is in Heaven now and will never know pain again.

Heartbreaking.

Everything, every part of this child was abused.

Father & step-mother are SAVAGES-they need to be EXTERMINATED

AN EYE FOR AN EYE

I agree. No need for a trial, just put them down. Unfortunately it would be in a more humane way than they treated this little girl.

May God bless this angel and may these *advertiser censored** holes rot in hell for eternity!

snipped from article: "Sources say she was suffering from a broken wrist, ribs and hip, and had an 8 inch gap in her skull that was stuffed with gauze and covered by a weave. Sources said she was also sexually assaulted and mutilated."

and this is heartbreaking to me somehow

"Despite her injuries and repeated abuse, sources say Ferreria made her way to school every day and kept perfect attendance. No one at the school was apparently aware of the terrible pain the little girl was enduring."

She was a 10 year old little girl.

Our world is so sad.

Makes me think of the song "Concrete Angel" by Martina McBride.

So resilient. Oh My. How do people come up with this stuff?

One more thing-they always call. Someone always calls and claims the child fell. I don't get why they bother? Honest. I have no idea why these folks call when they are done destroying the poor little ones...or when they realize that they took it too far. They can't make the call before they do it?

I saw this on the news last night, absolutely disgusting. This poor angel suffered horribly by the WHOLE family. The article also mentions that there was evidence of sexual abuse, and she confided in her friends who was behind that.

So sad, she had no one behind her. Scary world out there, just when you think it can't get much worse it does.

ETA: another link, the video here has her friends saying what she told them happened.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7079349

She had friends-she was going to be somebody some day-a Supreme Court Justice, an actor, discovering the cure for cancer. Because in spite of the horror of her life, she was always on time for school (her refuge) and she had friends she could confide in.

She had friends she could confide in....OMG somehow this thought makes me so weak. She could have been saved.

This is just so heartbreaking.. I am brought to tears everytime I hear more on this child and the horror that was her life. I just dont understand how no one did anything to save her.. how no one knew ( ie neighbors) what was going on .. how none of her friends who did know didnt tell a parent or report the abuse.. how social services didnt do their job and uncover the abuse and remove this poor child from a horrific and pain filled nightmare..
God crimes like these just make me so angry and I am sorry in this case there is no justice for the pain she endured .. there is no punisment great enough for these 2 animals..

May this child now be embraced by the warm and loving arms of the angels and never feel another ounce of pain or fear.

How can we save our kids from monsters that are strangers when we can't save them from their caretakers?

This little girl endured more on daily basis then anyone should have to endure in a lifetime.

The crimes against children get worse everyday. Wish I knew how to even start to make a difference in our system.

Disgusted!!

The "father" or has committed suicide in his jail cell .. thus there will be no justice here on earth for him... however I am sure he will be punished justly where he is headed..

He didnt even have the B*))s to stand trial ... yet he could do those horrific things to that poor child..

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7081623
We don't know what his role was. The OP article says that sources told CBS3 that stepmother confessed to the child's murder.

We don't know what his role was. The OP article says that sources told CBS3 that stepmother confessed to the child's murder.

We DO know that he lived with her, and she had obvious injuries. There was a pattern of abuse with her healing fractures that were older, as well as the new fractures. Her hip was broken! She was in major amounts of pain with each step.....he knew. She had a gash in her head that was stuffed with gauze and covered with a hair weave.

She was sexually assaulted.

While we are not 100% certain what his role was, and we will never know because he is now dead, I have no doubt that he, at the very least, knew what was going on. At the very least, he turned a blind eye on his beautiful little girl who was in major physical pain and getting the life beaten out of her. I hope he rots.:furious: May Satan have no mercy on his soul.

"According to sources, the Department of Human Services had been alerted in 2007 by school officials of possible abuse; the DHS investigation was discontinued after a doctor certified that she was not being abused."

So heartbreaking, the system failed her on so many levels. I am glad that the school tried. I'd like to know the Dr. who "certified", who he is.

She had friends-she was going to be somebody some day-a Supreme Court Justice, an actor, discovering the cure for cancer. Because in spite of the horror of her life, she was always on time for school (her refuge) and she had friends she could confide in.

She had friends she could confide in....OMG somehow this thought makes me so weak. She could have been saved.

That is a hard one for children, though; no matter how we try to teach them. My daughter had a friend she was with in preschool and every year until third grade. Her mom and I often did things together. Because I knew them so well, her friend was often at our house and my daughter at theirs. Then one day, my daughter told me the man hit his daughters in the face with a belt. When I asked why she hadn't told me before, she said she was afraid I wouldn't let them be friends anymore. Needless to say, I went to CPS and they basically told the mom to leave the man or give up the girls. So she left but went through YEARS of being unsettled and barely making ends meet. They even moved out of state for a year. They are back now and our daughters are juniors in high school and, once again, best friends. But it was hard........for my daughter, hard for my friend, hard for her girls..........hard for ME!!!! AND the &#%*# man still has visiting rights!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back