FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here for discussion about Somer Thompson case.

Previous threads:

Thread 4
Thread 3
Thread 2
Thread 1

Please read THE RULES.

ETA: Please read here... ALERTS TO MODERATORS.

Do NOT post names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, etc--any personal information--about people who are "innocent parties" in this or any case here at WS. Such posts will be deleted.

If you see a post that contains such information, please hit the alert button to notify a mod. The alert button is in the upper right corner of every post. It's a red triangle.

Thank you,

Hoppy

I am so lost in this case now. I have been reading but obviously not absorbing.

Can someone please tell me what/who we are looking at and why?

I know LE was collecting evidence at that abandoned house that had the fire a few months back. (I think)

Why are all those names showing up at the same address as Somer?
Who is this handyman RSO we are talking about?

Please help! :crazy:

Has there been confirmation that there were workers at that house at all on Monday?

If not, have there been workers there regularly? Where they there that day and packed up and left by school dismissal?

I ask because I'm thinking that whoever did this, if it occurred in the house, the animal had to believe no one would disturb him.

And I also can't imagine LE taking all this time to scour that property unless there has been some real evidence found by now. So I think it probably did happen there.

Poor Somer.

[

Please help! :crazy:[/QUOTE]

My questions, exactly. Something is very strange here with with all these random people listing that house as their address.

Good morning, everyone. I've been down with the flu so I'm just getting caught up. I read something about a presser this morning on the previous thread. Doesn't anyone happen to have a link? TIA

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at ADDRESS NOW KNOWN TO BE THOMPSON FAMILY'S, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at ADDRESS NOW KNOWN TO BE THOMPSON FAMILY'S Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at ADDRESS NOW KNOWN TO BE THOMPSON FAMILY'S, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at ADDRESS NOW KNOWN TO BE THOMPSON FAMILY'S, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson
I believe this is where they were arrested, not the address they gave as their own.

(Would have quoted post but wasn't an option. Originally posted by Michellew/2Ls (#673) http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90598&page=27 on second-to-last page of previous thread.)

Has there been confirmation that there were workers at that house at all on Monday?

If not, have there been workers there regularly? Where they there that day and packed up and left by school dismissal?

I ask because I'm thinking that whoever did this, if it occurred in the house, the animal had to believe no one would disturb him.

And I also can't imagine LE taking all this time to scour that property unless there has been some real evidence found by now. So I think it probably did happen there.

Poor Somer.

That is what I would like to investigate further - was there work being done at the vacant house on Monday... I have heard reported that the house is being rennovated...even though the fire happened three months ago, it is not being lived in at this time because of the repairs needed to the inside of the home. The fire gutted the entire inside of the house. So I feel the suspect is a laborer of some type. No record of being a SO because he hasn't been caught (YET).

Food for thought >>>>>I haven't posted on WS for months but after watching NG last night covering the Somer Thompson case I had an odd feeling . I map quested the locations from Haleigh's home to Somer's home in Orange Park , it's 50.5 miles . Up until now I believed Misty was most likely involved in some way . I just can't help but think it's strange that 2 little girls about the same age go missing from the same area in so little time . The other thing that's drawing me in that direction is the dumpster hits in the Haleigh case and little Somer's body being found in a landfill .

Thoughts ?

[

Please help! :crazy:

My questions, exactly. Something is very strange here with with all these random people listing that house as their address.[/QUOTE]

This is why I posted that. Why at the same address?

bad - I don't know about a specific RSO handyman. I think that may be speculation.

On 10/21/2009 (I think), according to the Clay County arrest records, 4 men were arrested at 1706 Horton for some sort of burglary attempt with weapons. Could be a mistake in the recording, but we haven't heard anything about this particular event in the media.

We are looking at an SRO who is on the Police Report who was listed as Absconded until this morning http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656. There are now conflicting addresses listed for him on 2 different sex offender registries. One is in Bandera, TX (where his father lives) and the other is an address in Jacksonville, FL. It should be pointed out that his victim was a minor and she was female.

Question is: why is his name on the police report and why couldn't LE locate him at the address or business or phone numbers he gave on the report? And why hasn't the media picked up on this???

AFAIK, the media has not reported anything about these arrests.

bad - I don't know about a specific RSO handyman. I think that may be speculation.

On 10/21/2009 (I think), according to the Clay County arrest records, 4 men were arrested at 1706 Horton for some sort of burglary attempt with weapons. Could be a mistake in the recording, but we haven't heard anything about this particular event in the media.

We are looking at an SRO who is on the Police Report who was listed as Asbconded until this morning http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656. There are now conflicting addresses listed for him on 2 different sex offender registries. One is in Bandera, TX (where his father lives) and the other is an address in Jacksonville, FL. It should be pointed out that his victim was a minor and she was female.

Question is: why is his name on the police report and why couldn't LE locate him at the address or business or phone numbers he gave on the report? And why hasn't the media picked up on this???

Holy Carpppppppppppppp!! I got it now! Thanks Eliza.

Wow....Just Wow..........

Now, if we could only figure out why those other people's address is listed as 1706....

snipped

Now, if we could only figure out why those other people's address is listed as 1706....

I think some of us have. :)

It is commonly believed that is where they were arrested.

snipped

[It is commonly believed that is where they were arrested quote]

What does that mean. Can you please share? tia

Please stop posting the address and the police report. These contain private information on INNOCENT people.

Please go back and edit your posts otherwise this thread will be closed indefinitely.

:cow:

Maz

snipped

It is commonly believed that is where they were arrested.

I work 12 hour shifts and don't always have the time off to read every post and miss a lot. Coyness aside, what do you mean some of you have figured it out?
Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member