1383 users online (307 members and 1076 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352

    Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Anthonys $25K To Talk

    Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Anthonys $25K To Talk
    Radio Host Seeks Casey Anthony's Parents
    POSTED: 12:07 pm EDT October 23, 2009

    Mod's if I'm not supposed to do this please delete. Thank you.


    UPDATED: 12:35 pm EDT October 23, 2009
    <snipped>
    The Sirius-XM host's spokesman said the offer was extended this week.

    George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says he wasn't approached, but the couple doesn't accept money for interviews. (LOL)

    Article:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/21403347/detail.html


    What? LOL. It's because he wants to ask the HARD questions that no one else that has payed them will ask because it's on their terms. However it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did go on his show and spin the answers they way they always do because it's just cashing in on THEIR granddaughter Caylee who they don't give 2 cents for.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,319
    No, they don't take money for interviews, but will take plenty for pictures. Too bad Bubba can't use them on the radio show.

    Frankly, Bubba is the shock-jock King of Gross Radio, and I doubt that CA or GA could stomach one of his interviews.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    I can't see him interviewing them for more than 60 seconds before either A) they walk out on him and/or B) they cuss him out.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Lest we forget. Bubba is the one who put out the parody song "My Trunk" and it got banned, IIRC.

    Stream it online, but warning, it's offensive to some.

    http://rareunlimited.wordpress.com/2...d-peas-parody/
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

  5. #5
    essies's Avatar
    essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,261
    Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    No, they don't take money for interviews, but will take plenty for pictures. Too bad Bubba can't use them on the radio show.

    Frankly, Bubba is the shock-jock King of Gross Radio, and I doubt that CA or GA could stomach one of his interviews.
    Bubba said he would pay them 25K for a 1 hour interview where he could ask any question-ain't gonna happen!! There is no way they could last 60 minutes without walking out or imploding! Bubba can be gross-but that is one interview I'd love to hear!! Right next to a 1 hour no holds barred interview with KB!!

    "It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

  6. #6
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    I can't see him interviewing them for more than 60 seconds before either A) they walk out on him and/or B) they cuss him out.
    LOL. Your right. They would most likely do both. But if they did that would they still get the money, I wouldn't think so as they are not fulfilling their side of the bargain. Thanks Crabcake.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    Bubba said he would pay them 25K for a 1 hour interview where he could ask any question-ain't gonna happen!! There is no way they could last 60 minutes without walking out or imploding! Bubba can be gross-but that is one interview I'd love to hear!! Right next to a 1 hour no holds barred interview with KB!!
    But you know what, them walking out and or imploding would be good radio and great publicity for Bubba. I think that's what he's counting on. He should up the price, make it something they can't refuse. I would love to see this go down, but I seriously doubt they would go for it.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    LOL. Your right. They would most likely do both. But if they did that would they still get the money, I wouldn't think so as they are not fulfilling their side of the bargain. Thanks Crabcake.
    Exactly. For 25k, I'm sure they'd have to sign a document stating that they'd have to be there the entire 60 minutes to get paid and probably without their attorney present. LOL
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

  9. #9
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352
    Gosh folks I'm sorry I started this thread. I didn't know that he is a gross shock jock. Is there a way I can delete this?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Bait. It must be tough for the A's to turn down $25K but to face one full hour of open-ended discussion when they want to limit it to only those few messages they want to share and fill with evasive answers is a looooonnnnggggg time.

    The same way Oprah may have asked some tougher questions, the A's are only going to field interviews in safe controlled havens, no matter how much the money.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Bait. It must be tough for the A's to turn down $25K but to face one full hour of open-ended discussion when they want to limit it to only those few messages they want to share and fill with evasive answers is a looooonnnnggggg time.

    The same way Oprah may have asked some tougher questions, the A's are only going to field interviews in safe controlled havens, no matter how much the money.
    Tell BUBBA that he should offer to donate the 25k to KIDFINDERS if they do the interview lol IF they are so devoted to that.

    Btw, I have no idea who this Bubba is.
    Last edited by static; 10-23-2009 at 05:58 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    He can ask any question he wants, that doesn't mean he's going to get an answer. I can see them going on the show and not giving any clear answers, then cashing the check. Ugh!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    He can ask any question he wants, that doesn't mean he's going to get an answer. I can see them going on the show and not giving any clear answers, then cashing the check. Ugh!
    He would probably anticipate that and would most likely make that interview hell for them. I doubt that the A's would get the best of Bubba by not saying much of anything and walking with a check. It would be the other way around. I can see him slow roasting them, then throwing 25k at them for the pleasure.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    930
    I'm not at all familiar with Bubba - I'll have to check him out (or shouldn't I?). LOL!
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    I'm not at all familiar with Bubba - I'll have to check him out (or shouldn't I?). LOL!
    I don't know if he's syndicated, but he used to have a local radio show in Tampa. He makes Howard Stern look like a Cub Scout. He's a pervy, misogynistic troll, imo, full of Hooter's jokes and underwear innuendo for young girls. IIRC, he's friends with that WWF guy who got the messy divorce whose kid practically killed a war vet due to driving under the influence. Forgive me, I've temporarily blocked out his name.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Transfer to zoo goes really badly for Bubba the lobster
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 09:21 AM
  2. What they are doing to Sponge Bob is a crime
    By Kaly in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 04:19 AM