searching for answers, leaning on Thee

Seems at times those mountains are many
overwhelming our hearts with tears and worries

I lift Haleigh, family and friends up higher
far above the peaks of those tops of Glory

We're waiting with loving arms
spread out in hugs

for~~Haleigh Bug~~amen

~~~~For our members who have been touched with heart breaking sadness these past days concerning the little ones~~~~

Father God,

Comfort those who are in need. amen

A prayer and request thread for Haleigh, Family and victims. Please no debates or discussion about religion. Kindest appreciation.

Dear Heavenly Father, please bring this nightmare to an end and allow this family closure with the safe return of HaLeigh. AMEN

Thinking of all the children missing today that have those that love them wondering where they are. May families and these victims start getting some answers, making head way to give them peace.

I'm thankful this has never happened to me. May I be so humble in spirit as I look into the lives of these victims remembering the importance of being vigilant in prayer for them.

Here is a "Light a Candle for Haleigh" link. You may light as an individual being anonymous, or with real name or as a websleuth group member and use your hat name. Also you can leave a precious comment before you actually light that candle of your personal thoughts, prayers and serene time while visiting.

May every candle lit by websleuthers for Haleigh, send out another light into the world touching a living child who would be visited by evil or injustice as Haleigh, yet thwarting the deed through Divine Protection. Amen, so be it~

~~~~~~~~~~~Remembering Purple as Haleigh's Favorite color~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=ws

My prayer is first and foremost for the safety, health, and wellbeing of little Haleigh, and that she be located and brought home very soon.

My prayer is also for her family members that are innocent and deeply hurt by this tragedy in their lives and that they get the help andf support that they so sorely need to get them through this time.

My prayer is for LE, those who have helped search for Haleigh, and all those who have supported this search in their own way, that their concern and hard work and efforts bear fruit.

My prayer is that the person or persons responsible for the abduction of this innocent little child be found and made accountable for their actions.

Lastly, my prayer is that society can come together and find a solution for the terrible problem of missing and abused children. This should never happen to any child and every one should be protected and loved.

Holy Hugs Kamky, all in this case need prayer and I'm sure you are pleasing in his sight as you prayed this. Bless you and your home.

Praying for protection over Haleigh and her family, as they live without answers, without the love of Haleigh.
May LE continue to have the funds to put into this case to investigate properly.
May Ron and Family receive the funding to hire private investigators in hopes to move the case forward in the "Hunt for Haleigh".
May the Lord's Will be done in this case. Amen

Father, you have said in your Word that light and darkness cannot abide together...that all things hidden shall be revealed and that liars will not inherit the kingdom. Dispel the darkness with your Mighty Right Arm. Reveal those things hidden by exposing those that lie. Let all vengeance be yours. Take up the cause of the righteous and strike down those unrighteous who deliberately hurt those without blame. Reveal to hypocrites the error of their ways. Find the innocents and shelter them in the shadow of your wing. In the mighty Name of your only Son, Amen.

Father, you have said in your Word that light and darkness cannot abide together...that all things hidden shall be revealed and that liars will not inherit the kingdom. Dispel the darkness with your Mighty Right Arm. Reveal those things hidden by exposing those that lie. Let all vengeance be yours. Take up the cause of the righteous and strike down those unrighteous who deliberately hurt those without blame. Reveal to hypocrites the error of their ways. Find the innocents and shelter them in the shadow of your wing. In the mighty Name of your only Son, Amen.

Amen and Amen.

~~~~~Breaking News: Three missing girls from North Dakota just found dead in their vehicle pulled from a pond. Missing since Sunday night. Families hoping and Praying~~~~~

Father God,

A sad eve, learning about these Daughters of those who pray
Where else can we run, with our hearts breaking
Who is wise enough, strong enough, caring enough
to give us comfort?

Who will shoulder our anger, our hate, our total blame
towards whatever we can find to lash out upon
Who Father cares, Why should we love?

Because above all, you are steadfast in your ways
you loved us first, can we now see
yes Father, we see, it hurts to lose those we love
now we know how you felt, I think
so therefore I believe

I believe you will wrap these families
into your arms and never let them go
I pray and believe

Bless these families, as there's many that are willing to shoulder their pain with all their might, if it would give them a moments peace and solace in their tender hearts

prayer and thoughts done in Haleigh's favorite color, her light must always shine in her forum, amen~~~~~~

Thank you for starting this thread, Kool Look:praying::wolf2::)
Amen!

What say ye oooh Great Lord? May your will be done. I trust in thee, all that arises, our Lord prevails.

45107162.jpg

still praying, pushing forward.

~~~~a poem of thoughts for a day~~~~

Haleigh is young, she is tender
trusting and pure
we shouldn't surrender

United we stand, hand in hand
agreeing in mind heart and soul
we will continue searching
every nook and hole

There is no place
we can't find
There is no end
in everyones mind

One day soon
we'll see the banner
fresh and blinking
of news about you

we're here, hand in hand til the end, to celebrate a new beginning

Thank you KOOL, for those heartfelt words for Haleigh. I :praying: with you

Thank you KOOL, for those heartfelt words for Haleigh. I :praying: with you

That little smiley is praying so hard. I love it. Maybe the Father will find something endearing about it too, after all, we're created in his image, so you, then I taking a liking to it tonight might mean something in the Heavenly places. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for standing hand in hand with me. I could cross any obstacle, when I feel your warm hand inside mine. Maybe the warmth will transcend all distances, from them to us.

He'll never leave you lonely, in the Great Unknown
He's already in your tomorrow
Don't be Afraid, keep pressing on
He's already in your tomorrowwwwww
Don't be Afraid, keep pressing on

Bless you Lord,

Hugging Haleigh and her Family this Blessed Thanksgiving Eve, Glory be to God the Father, forever we shall bow down in love and adoration
jesus-hugging-girl.jpg

Hugging my Jesus, I need him

Thanksgiving has been a Blessing
and I pray for others the same

~~~~Believing in Faith
that Haleigh is coming home

at just the right moment~~~~~

Thanks for this thread. Lord, please bless little Haleigh and her family. Give them the strength to get through this, and to be strong for the other kids that are in thier lives. Most of all Lord, send them all love. Protect those who need it, and bring the ppl who took Haleigh to justice. AMEN

stilettos, I believe the lord has answered your prayer.:innocent:

stilettos, I believe the lord has answered your prayer.:innocent:

Well, my prayer and the Bible...I suppose are subject to individual interpretation.

I was praying about this: The hypocrites and liars online and tweeting shady stuff that is not true and the evil and hurtful behavior. AND my last line was all about the innocent HALEIGH. May God answer prayer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back