1023 users online (212 members and 811 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    225

    NE - Lacey Anderson, 19, Norfolk, 23 Aug 2009

    I haven't seen his one posted anywhere, if it has been please forgive me and MODS please delete!

    Norfolk native Lacey Anderson went missing almost seven weeks ago on August 23rd. Despite the troubled teen's history of drug use and delinquency, the 19-year-old's mother continues to be her biggest advocate.

    http://www.kmeg.com/Global/story.asp?S=11290385

    I heard about this one while reading the Facebook Page for Morgan Harrington and did a search to see if there was any info on here for her and couldn't find anything.

  2. #2
    belimom's Avatar
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,562
    There's some info "out there" that she was affiliated with some MS-13 members. It's actually spooky - the way one person implicated a certain MS-13 member as if they actually know what happened. LE presumably is aware of the connection b/c records someone quoted indicated that Lacey was present at the home of an MS-13 member when LE showed up to arrest him. That's where one of her charges stems from.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

    My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095
    Norfolk, NE: Population is 23, 516.

    Lacey left her mom's house around 4pm and left things she would have taken if she was going to leave.
    Where could she have gone?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    225
    Just seems so sad to me that this hasn't gotten much attention...she is only 19 and still a child who has a very worried mother who loves her

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    905
    A body, believed to be Lacey's, was found Sat by deer hunters.

    http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main...rticleID=19870

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky181 View Post
    A body, believed to be Lacey's, was found Sat by deer hunters.

    http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main...rticleID=19870

    Sounds like Lacey was one very brave young lady.
    Thoughts of comfort to family and friends of beloved Lacey.
    May you rest in Eternal Peace.

    Snippet======= from link above


    According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness====snip

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,171
    http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main...rticleID=19870

    According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness. She also may have obtained methamphetamine shortly before her disappearance.

    At the time of her disappearance, Anderson had faced sentencing on a revocation of probation for driving under the influence of alcohol and on felony charges involving a drive-by shooting. A warrant had been issued for her arrest after she failed to appear for her court dates.


    omg, I hope they didn't kill her b/c she was going to testify against them but it seems like that is a possibility

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main...rticleID=19870

    According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness. She also may have obtained methamphetamine shortly before her disappearance.

    At the time of her disappearance, Anderson had faced sentencing on a revocation of probation for driving under the influence of alcohol and on felony charges involving a drive-by shooting. A warrant had been issued for her arrest after she failed to appear for her court dates.

    omg, I hope they didn't kill her b/c she was going to testify against them but it seems like that is a possibility
    I wouldn't be suprised in the least.
    IMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095
    RIP Lacey.
    Prayers for your family.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,533
    Wow...this is really sad...isn't it weird how some cases get sooo much press and some so little?? This poor girl....seems that those ****s killed her for her testimony...she was trying to turn her life around , was loved..
    and the police and press in her area sure didn't do much to get the story out there
    seems like they should have had her in protective custody or something...how sad

    RIP Lacey


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,915
    Body found is Lacey

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    Wow...this is really sad...isn't it weird how some cases get sooo much press and some so little?? This poor girl....seems that those ****s killed her for her testimony...she was trying to turn her life around , was loved..
    and the police and press in her area sure didn't do much to get the story out there
    seems like they should have had her in protective custody or something...how sad

    RIP Lacey
    I agree with you 110%.
    Thoughts of comfort being sent out to Lacey's loved ones.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635

    Unhappy

    http://www.kcautv.com/Global/story.a...av=menu110_2_4

    But they know her smile, loving attitude and genuine good will are going to be her lasting impressions on this earth.
    But while the family grieves, questions are left unanswered.
    "Her life was taken from us and we don't know how, we don't know where. I hope they find the person that did this. I don't know what to say except that we will miss her and we want justice. Justice will reap." Says Pam
    Arrangements to put Lacey Anderson to rest are not all set in stone, but her funeral will be Friday morning at 10:30 at Our Savior Lutheran Church in Norfolk. The family is welcoming the community to pay their respects. ============snipped

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    http://www.kpth.com/Global/story.asp?S=13093012

    Posted: Sep 2, 2010 12:22 PM

    Lacey Anderson Case: Still Searching for Clues

    snipped:

    Pam Johnson visits her daughter's grave daily, this time with family by her side.

    "I come out to the cemetery every day. And water the flowers. I bring flowers every Friday. It's kind of like still taking care of her," says Pam Johnson, Lacey's mother.

    In the nine and a half months since Lacey's body was found, her family is adjusting to life without her.
    More at link and video coverage.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    351
    RIP Lacey. It is so sad when a young person's life is taken. Kids make mistakes, and it breaks my heart when their chances to grow out of these mistakes and mature are stolen. I hope her killer (or killers) are found and put away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Recovered/Located VA - Kalye Anderson, 11, Norfolk, 1 Aug 2016
    By hollye in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 05:34 PM
  2. IL IL - Lacey Gaines, 22, Justice, 7 Dec 2009
    By ChaCha in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:05 PM
  3. MS Kyle Anderson (9), Cameron Anderson (12), & Rachel Anderson (13) - Fulton MS, 2000
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 08:49 PM

Tags for this Thread