NE NE - Lacey Anderson, 19, Norfolk, 23 Aug 2009

greeneyz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I haven't seen his one posted anywhere, if it has been please forgive me and MODS please delete!

Norfolk native Lacey Anderson went missing almost seven weeks ago on August 23rd. Despite the troubled teen's history of drug use and delinquency, the 19-year-old's mother continues to be her biggest advocate.

http://www.kmeg.com/Global/story.asp?S=11290385

I heard about this one while reading the Facebook Page for Morgan Harrington and did a search to see if there was any info on here for her and couldn't find anything.

There's some info "out there" that she was affiliated with some MS-13 members. It's actually spooky - the way one person implicated a certain MS-13 member as if they actually know what happened. LE presumably is aware of the connection b/c records someone quoted indicated that Lacey was present at the home of an MS-13 member when LE showed up to arrest him. That's where one of her charges stems from.

Norfolk, NE: Population is 23, 516.

Lacey left her mom's house around 4pm and left things she would have taken if she was going to leave.
Where could she have gone?

Just seems so sad to me that this hasn't gotten much attention...she is only 19 and still a child who has a very worried mother who loves her :(

Sounds like Lacey was one very brave young lady.
Thoughts of comfort to family and friends of beloved Lacey.
May you rest in Eternal Peace.

Snippet======= from link above

According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness====snip

http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=104&ArticleID=19870

According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness. She also may have obtained methamphetamine shortly before her disappearance.

At the time of her disappearance, Anderson had faced sentencing on a revocation of probation for driving under the influence of alcohol and on felony charges involving a drive-by shooting. A warrant had been issued for her arrest after she failed to appear for her court dates.

omg, I hope they didn't kill her b/c she was going to testify against them but it seems like that is a possibility

http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=104&ArticleID=19870

According to court documents, Anderson had provided information to law enforcement regarding several different crimes and individuals involved. She was identified in other criminal cases as a witness. She also may have obtained methamphetamine shortly before her disappearance.

At the time of her disappearance, Anderson had faced sentencing on a revocation of probation for driving under the influence of alcohol and on felony charges involving a drive-by shooting. A warrant had been issued for her arrest after she failed to appear for her court dates.

omg, I hope they didn't kill her b/c she was going to testify against them but it seems like that is a possibility

I wouldn't be suprised in the least.
IMO

Wow...this is really sad...isn't it weird how some cases get sooo much press and some so little?? This poor girl....seems that those thugs killed her for her testimony...she was trying to turn her life around , was loved..
and the police and press in her area sure didn't do much to get the story out there
seems like they should have had her in protective custody or something...how sad

RIP Lacey

Wow...this is really sad...isn't it weird how some cases get sooo much press and some so little?? This poor girl....seems that those thugs killed her for her testimony...she was trying to turn her life around , was loved..
and the police and press in her area sure didn't do much to get the story out there
seems like they should have had her in protective custody or something...how sad

RIP Lacey

I agree with you 110%.
Thoughts of comfort being sent out to Lacey's loved ones.

http://www.kcautv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11513738&nav=menu110_2_4

But they know her smile, loving attitude and genuine good will are going to be her lasting impressions on this earth.
But while the family grieves, questions are left unanswered.
"Her life was taken from us and we don't know how, we don't know where. I hope they find the person that did this. I don't know what to say except that we will miss her and we want justice. Justice will reap." Says Pam
Arrangements to put Lacey Anderson to rest are not all set in stone, but her funeral will be Friday morning at 10:30 at Our Savior Lutheran Church in Norfolk. The family is welcoming the community to pay their respects. ============snipped

http://www.kpth.com/Global/story.asp?S=13093012

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 12:22 PM

Lacey Anderson Case: Still Searching for Clues

snipped:

Pam Johnson visits her daughter's grave daily, this time with family by her side.

"I come out to the cemetery every day. And water the flowers. I bring flowers every Friday. It's kind of like still taking care of her," says Pam Johnson, Lacey's mother.

In the nine and a half months since Lacey's body was found, her family is adjusting to life without her.

More at link and video coverage.

RIP Lacey. It is so sad when a young person's life is taken. Kids make mistakes, and it breaks my heart when their chances to grow out of these mistakes and mature are stolen. I hope her killer (or killers) are found and put away.

God bless her mother. I have a daughter of similar ilk so to speak. She is 20. And so far so good. It is agony to have a child so wonderful and impetuous.

Whoever revived this thread-thank you from the bottom of my heart. This child did not die in vain.

From January 2011:

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlin...ied_to_Peru_State_Student_Disappearance_.html

Lacey's mother Pam Johnson tells 1011News the F.B.I. began looking into her daughter's murder one week after Tyler Thomas' disappearance.

Johnson says Joshua Keadle, the person of interest in the Thomas case, lived in Norfolk when Lacey disappeared.

Johnson, who was working as a manager at Anytime Fitness in Norfolk, says Keadle and her daughter both worked out at that gym. Johnson says she knows Lacey and Keadle were at the gym at the same time. She also says Keadle worked at a bar and a pool hall Lacey and her friends frequented.

From August 2011:

http://norfolkdailynews.com/news/ke...cle_0042070f-f9d0-5b06-8ca7-2e2070c21f46.html

Jason Sears, investigator at the Nebraska State Patrol, said Keadle was never considered a person of interest in the case...

Pierce County Attorney Verlyn Luebbe said Tuesday that investigators looked into whether Keadle could be linked to the death of 19-year-old Lacey Anderson, but Keadle's name hasn't come up in several months...

Keadle, 29, is facing first-degree sexual assault charges in Nemaha County over an incident in October at the Peru State College campus and in Dodge County on a charge that he forced a 15-year-old girl to have sex with him in December 2008. He is a suspect in the December 2010 disappearance of Peru State College student Tyler Thomas, 19, of Bellevue. However, no charges have been filed against him in that case.

There still has not been justice for Lacey after all of these years. If you have not had a chance to read this article, it's very interesting. These are my stomping grounds and IMO and in the opinions of many people in this area, corruption runs deep. This article discusses Lacey's case as well as Terry Armstrong's case.
Madness In Madison County

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back