Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewpiedoll View Post
    Since Somer's body will not be released in time for the Memorial, I am rather curious if LE will have hidden video device showing them every face that walks through the door. Are they holding the body back for a reason?

I have more questions than answers. ugh...
    Kewpiedoll - I must be way behind. I didn't relize that Somer's body was not being released for the memorial. Does that mean the graveside services will be at a later time? Kind of a silly question, isn't it.

Prayers to Somer's family. This just makes my heart ache.

Salem

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    How does a child go from angry and determined to get...wherever...one minute to interacting with the construction guys and complimenting them on their work the next? It seems so odd to me. She took off from her siblings to make a point, I'd think, so why would she stop just 90 seconds or two minutes after the argument?

I guess maybe she was looking for a place to hide and thought she'd seek 'refuge' in the vacant house since she wanted to get out of the way and it was close. If she didn't know a stranger, as her mom said, I could see her trying to find a friend in these workers since she needed, in her mind, to not be seen by her siblings and friend. Maybe in her little mind she thought by complimenting him that she'd be endearing herself to these guys. Or guy. Maybe this all went down when one was on a break. Could we be looking at multiple suspects? Surely not.
    I think the reason she had such a change of demeanor was because she knew the person(s) working at the house and had been welcomed by him/her/them before. If these same people/person had been working at the house for several weeks and Somer had been walking past it twice a day, it is quite likely they would have had contact. I know I would have talked to a child/adult if I were at the same place and saw the same person everyday, for an extended period of time. I also think she was in the house before, to know if there had been an improvement in the house, for her to give the worker(s) the compliment she supposedly made. Otherwise how would she know if the house looked bad prior to the worker(s) being there. Yes, I'm sure she heard there was a fire there, but I'm not sure a 7 yr.old would know what the interior of a burned house would look like. JMO

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CentralAlberta For This Useful Post:

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    Woman newscaster is says: "Ryan - you may have found out who may have been the last person to see her alive...."

Ryan Hughes says: "That's right i just talked to a man over the phone named kyle who claims he is the last known person to have seen her alive he says he was at the house monday afternoon when somer ran up to the place and told workers they were doing a good job..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazama View Post
    Link?
    It actually says:

"Ryan - you just found out who may have been the last person to see her alive...."

Ryan Hughes says: "That's right Martie I just talked to a man over the phone named kyle he claims he is the last known person to have seen her alive he says he was at this home monday afternoon and Somer ran up to the place and told workers they were doing a good job on the renovations. Clay Sheriffs Deputy's questioned him and a colleague George Vinson who worked at this home months ago, he is a registered sex offender. Neither have been arrested and at this point neither are suspects.

The video continues on from here.

RED Print by me, transcribed from video verbatim.

MOO

Maz
    I human therefore I am not perfect...
    Last edited by tarabull; 10-26-2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: a part i missed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

I human therefore I am not perfect...
    My post was only to bring attention to the actual words used in the quotes...nothing more.

Maz

If we are quoting, we must be precise IMHO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazama For This Useful Post:

Can anyone direct me to the photo where the roofing sign is in the next yard, or read the company name?
    Thanks

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    My post was only to bring attention to the actual words used in the quotes...nothing more.

Maz

If we are quoting, we must be precise IMHO
    Clear as a bell...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lurkeyloo View Post
    Same for all of us. Unfortunately, that's all we got!
    All I can think is to email Ryan Hughes the link to the RSO KR but I can't seem to find any contact info for Ryan...

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY LUCK??

Anyone else think that's an ok idea? What else could we do about Kyle?
    Nope ... I have been all over that site.. even did searches on it.. no luck..

except he does a lot of sport reporting ..
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

Quote Originally Posted by CentralAlberta View Post
    I think the reason she had such a change of demeanor was because she knew the person(s) working at the house and had been welcomed by him/her/them before. If these same people/person had been working at the house for several weeks and Somer had been walking past it twice a day, it is quite likely they would have had contact. I know I would have talked to a child/adult if I were at the same place and saw the same person everyday, for an extended period of time. I also think she was in the house before, to know if there had been an improvement in the house, for her to give the worker(s) the compliment she supposedly made. Otherwise how would she know if the house looked bad prior to the worker(s) being there. Yes, I'm sure she heard there was a fire there, but I'm not sure a 7 yr.old would know what the interior of a burned house would look like. JMO
    Personally: I am stuck on the fact about her previously NOT going home with the other chidlren, on several occassions. She would be behind 30 mins to an hour. Hence- the Mother giving the babysitter a list of friends and phone numbers to track her down.

So- I am thinking since she liked tree-houses this burnt house was interesting to her, and it became interesting because 'someone' made it intersting for her. When she had squabbles with other children, and it was stated she put up with teasing from others, this burnt home was her place to hide out.

I think the Monster was making Somer comfortable and their 'secret' place to go when she was upset.

Twisted thinking-- possibly... but Monsters are twisted so maybe not too far off the mark. IDK

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kewpiedoll For This Useful Post:

Ryan's email addy is Ryan.Hughes@wftv.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CountryGirl For This Useful Post:

I have a little great niece that is 10 yrs old...My sakes, that child would talk to the tree if she thought it'd talk back at her. lol

So, I'm thinking Somer may have been a little chatter-box, as well, and spoke to anyone, anytime, anywhere. She very well may have struck up a conversation daily with these guys. It could have initially started if she had noticed them going in and out of the house on her way home from school, and led to a comfortable situation from then on. I do think it could very well be a possibility.
    Last edited by Missouri Mom; 10-26-2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: wrong word

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missouri Mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Kewpiedoll - I must be way behind. I didn't relize that Somer's body was not being released for the memorial. Does that mean the graveside services will be at a later time? Kind of a silly question, isn't it.

Prayers to Somer's family. This just makes my heart ache.

Salem
    I haven't heard or read additional information as to when they are going to release Somer to her family.

They can't have a graveside after the Memorial Service without Somer, so I am thinking it will truly be a very private graveside with the family once they do release Somer.

I am curious as to why they put the brakes on with releasing her, and what suddenly came up that they are not going to let this happen?

I know on Friday Dieana was at the funeral home and later on LE Officer was noticed leaving her home with a little girls white dress.

IDK

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kewpiedoll For This Useful Post:

Personally: I am stuck on the fact about her previously NOT going home with the other chidlren, on several occassions. She would be behind 30 mins to an hour. Hence- the Mother giving the babysitter a list of friends and phone numbers to track her down.

So- I am thinking since she liked tree-houses this burnt house was interesting to her, and it became interesting because 'someone' made it intersting for her. When she had squabbles with other children, and it was stated she put up with teasing from others, this burnt home was her place to hide out.

I think the Monster was making Somer comfortable and their 'secret' place to go when she was upset.

Twisted thinking-- possibly... but Monsters are twisted so maybe not too far off the mark. IDK
    I agree. I can hear it all now.

Perp, "Aren't I doin' a good job here, Somer?"

Somer, "Uh-ha."

Perp, "I make this place look better, just like I make you feel better when you come to see me."

Makes my stomach turn to think about it. Maybe I watch too much CSI . . .

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CentralAlberta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    They might not since it was WFTV out of Orlando...that in itself is strange isn't it. Why call an Orlando station? Why not Jacksonville?

I don't think Kyle called the tv station... could be wrong but don't think so. orlando station is in the area covering also..

my opinion of orlando station is they do great work digging up info..

That station has kathy B. that follows the Caylee case.. The station has great reporters as far as I am concerned.. Need more reporters that dig up info instead of just hee hawing around the news.. jmo
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    Can anyone direct me to the photo where the roofing sign is in the next yard, or read the company name?
    Thanks
    Just FYI...I understand you are asking about Somer's house but if any roofing is being done on the Gano house it's being done in the back because none is evident in the front and from the looks of the dumpster I don't see any roofing debris in it. Makes me think they might not be doing roofing work on the Gano house now.

Through the windows though you can clearly see that work is being done inside the Gano house.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:

This is the video I think the Media/LE did the edit because Dieana was giving out information, which they did not want disclosed. She starts with talking about going with LE to the OPAA parking lot.
    Okie dokie... I just happen to find it today while snooping the net for any updates I could find. The top of my page was today's date... so I took it for today's date. Sorry if I made an error.
    Still rather telling video, and I'm glad I bumped into it, because I truly did miss this from thread #5.

Thank you..
    No problem. If I offended you, I apologize, I just wanted to make sure that you knew when it was taken and it was edited out then. Which, IMO, validates your suspicions even more, because 10/23/09, is the day that the day that DT found out that she would not be allowed to see Somer before burying her. Which, to me means that some information was recieved that day which might be the reason they edited it out, KWIM. I'm in total agreement with you and the others that find this "hinky"...I just wish I would have seen / found it earlier so I could have heard what was said.
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast