Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7

http://www.startribune.com/nation/65...3aPc:_Yyc:aUUJ

"Investigators have ruled out all 161 registered sex offenders who lived within a 5-mile radius of Somer's home."

So, who is this monster? 800,000 children a year go missing, although some are custodial fights. That's 2000 per day. Most know their abductor. Did Somer know her abductor?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trino For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/nation/65...3aPc:_Yyc:aUUJ

"Investigators have ruled out all 161 registered sex offenders who lived within a 5-mile radius of Somer's home."

So, who is this monster? 800,000 children a year go missing, although some are custodial fights. That's 2000 per day. Most know their abductor. Did Somer know her abductor?
    Trino - They have ruled out 161 KNOWN SO - who knows how many there are not yet caught!!!

As far as knowing her abductor - I think she was familiar with him...for all we know it could be a neighbor. mho
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Shutterfly, there is no access between those homes on Gano, 1080 and the neighbor....the side That comes out on Grove Park, is all fenced in and locked. The end that comes to the little park on Kingsley is fenced and locked also....how would she get into those pipes?
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

Shutterfly, the areas of the little creek that is open for her to get in would be the one on Gano, past Grove Park Ave, just up a little way on the right of her walking home...It goes back behind those apts there, comes out on the other side of those long sheds...it is steep in there, and the one part that I paid attention to was the part off of Gano...water and weeds down in there. I will look today at the other end of it and see if it is fenced off, or just how steep it is down there. But you are right...just across the street from the drainage on Debarry, is where the guy with the big stick was....LE told me then that that runs up into a neighbors back yard....I noticed the one behind Somer's home also..The only thing that gets me here, is that crossing guard saying she never made it up to Grove Park Ave....and there is no access between the homes there at 1080 Gano....fences butt up to each other.....
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
    Shutterfly, there is no access between those homes on Gano, 1080 and the neighbor....the side That comes out on Grove Park, is all fenced in and locked. The end that comes to the little park on Kingsley is fenced and locked also....how would she get into those pipes?
    I don't know, you'd have to ask the local kids. But I can tell you that the drainage system looks pretty inaccessible and fenced up here as well. I can also tell you that the kids find a way in it and that the drain pipes (here) are large enough for a medium sized person to get into. They go over the fence, some genius teenagers cut it open, or they sneak through people's yards. Very little in this world is childproof. You just aren't going to seperate children from water without a concrete barrier wall twelve feet high.

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shutterfly For This Useful Post:

Hint

Good morning,
    The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
    Once you have done so, you will know more.
    Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BSU1967 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BSU1967 View Post
    Good morning,
    The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
    Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.
    You speak as one who knows something. Please share!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wisteria For This Useful Post:

Good morning,

Thank you.
    Well, mysterious BSU, welcome to Websleuths!

You say vast majority are looking in the wrong direction. Is ANYONE close?

And, seriously, do YOU know who did this? And I mean, for a fact, and not just armchair analysis like the rest of us...
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElizaAvalon For This Useful Post:

Good morning,

Thank you.

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shutterfly For This Useful Post:

Okay, who else is sifting back through video's now????

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shutterfly For This Useful Post:

Good morning,

Thank you.
    How about another HINT?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyra1003 For This Useful Post:

Good morning,

Thank you.
    So - who would we have seen interviewed on the first day or few in order to analyze?

Mom Deina?

Somer's Dad?

The lady who saw the other alleged attempted abduction?

The other mom who had her daughter allegedly almost abducted?

Who else gave interviews?

Good morning,

Thank you.
    Welcome BSU1967!
    Okay, I so suck at riddles...lol
    who's body language? Male or female, LE or Civilian?
    The police report, I get, I think...lol...GCW.

I'm still thinking everyone is a suspect, even LE...JMO

Looks like a hit and run. BSU has left the building.

I can't spend hours pouring over video without knowing the validity of this hint.

Clayton G. and Sean P. still in my radar...
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElizaAvalon For This Useful Post:

Are you thinking of the other lady who reported the alleged attempted abduction?

Cuz if police determined that the incident involved an off duty LE with nothing to hide - then that lady lied.

Do you think LE thinks that? Or that the lady was just confused and upset?

In this video shot seven hours into Somer missing, Sherriff Beseler says that this arguement at the school involved either Somer being struck with a backpack or striking someone with the backpack, I couldn't decide which. He also states that he was told that Somer has a "slight" history of incidences similar to this. I'm paraphrasing, naturally, but I listen purdy good....

I don't know if the link is going to actually load the correct video, so it's labeled last Monday, and titled 7 year old Orange park girl missing

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21344324/index.html

Thanks to BSU, if there's something we missed, we're going to find out what it was because I aim to go through them all........and to think I actually thought I was going to get out of this chair. My butt's asleep.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shutterfly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Looks like a hit and run. BSU has left the building.

I can't spend hours pouring over video without knowing the validity of this hint.

Clayton G. and Sean P. still in my radar...
    You know - there was a hit and run type poster on Elizabeth's thread the other day. They just typed "15 girl" and then left. Turned out to be pretty good info - though not publicly announced yet.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mommya For This Useful Post:

Justice for Somer Thompson: Predator May Have Killed Before

America's Most Wanted' Host John Walsh Said Florida Community Has Reason to Be Fearful

By SARAH NETTER
    Oct. 26, 2009

The person who killed 7-year-old Somer Thompson may have preyed on children before, making the search for the second-grader's murderer that much more urgent, police say.

"The sheriff and I both feel that it's a predator who has probably done it before," Walsh, who has been following Somer's case since she disappeared last week, told "Good Morning America" today.

more at the link - including Walsh hoping a predator has not come out of retirement.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/justice-so...ory?id=8915179
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Remove quote.

Yup, this is just what we need. Hit and run posts first thing in the morning. I guess I'll make coffee, looks like we'll need it.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 10-26-2009 at 08:53 AM.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Can someone please answer these questions for me?I'm am just getting a little familar with Somer's story.Do they think they know or think they have a suspect in this case?Was there sexual assualt or bruises on Somer?Did Somer get in a fight with someone at school?Was there a fight on the way home with someone?
    Last edited by Ms Suzanne; 10-26-2009 at 09:07 AM.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Good morning. Just came in for a few minutes to catch up.

That post by BSU sure was random. If someone knew for sure who did this, why would they join websleuths to post a cryptic message like that and then run.

Why not go to LE with it.

I get a feeling this person was just trying to stir the pot. Sad.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne View Post
    Can someone please answer these questions for me?I'm am just getting a little familar with Somer's story.Do they think they know or think they have a suspectin this case?Was there sexual assualt or bruises on Somer?Did Somer get in a fight with someone at school?Was there a fight on the way home with someone?
    T the best of my knowledge, no suspects, publicly named.
    Sexual assault, they aren't commenting, typically means yes.
    There are reports that she got into a fight at school, and that there was confrontation with her sibs on the way home.
    I don't know the validity of the report about the fight at school, but the argument on the way home is pretty well agreed upon that that is what made her run off ahead.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

We all know that LE does read here. I think sometimes they flip through the pages of the forum and see all our hard work we put into these cases and they can't help but give us a little direction when they see us close but just a little off track.

I think that's pretty cool.
    Thanks BSU1967!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Okay, who else is sifting back through video's now????
    May I please have a link to this?
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    So, you think BSU is LE?????
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast