1007 users online (214 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.10.26 - Nancy Grace

Breaking: The founder of a search team involved in the desperate search to find Haleigh Cummings makes startling remarks saying "in no way do possible do I believe Haleigh is alive." He also adds that cops would be lucky to find her body! As cops & search team parties continue the six month search for missing Haleigh, why is the searcher breaking his silence now & saying Haleigh's dead? Nancy Grace investigates at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
    Last edited by WillenFan21; 10-26-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Ya know, Tim Miller once said that Caylee would never be found, and she was- so I still have a little hope she will be found by a hunter or someone accidentally-

I hope someone can get through on the phone lines and ask TM why does the PCSO still have hope they can bring Haleigh home safe if he is so sure there is no way possible she is alive. What evidence does he have that points to this conclusion?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

texasmommy39 is offline Truly intelligent people have far more questions than they ever have answers.
    It seems everyone on the outside ( Cobra, TM and Bloggers) looking in thinks HaLeigh's dead, but, LE and the families have stated she is alive. HMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by texasmommy39 View Post
    It seems everyone on the outside ( Cobra, TM and Bloggers) looking in thinks HaLeigh's dead, but, LE and the families have stated she is alive. HMMMMMM

In all fairness, Caylee Anthony's family is still saying she's alive. Just sayin.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

If she was abducted from her bed by an unknown perp, how would the family know if she is dead or alive, any more than TM or Cobra do?

I don't really expect LE to come out and say that they believe a missing person is dead unless there is some proof that strongly points to murder, such as a murder scene. If they are just guessing based on probabilities I think they're usually vague about it and let the relatives hold on to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    In all fairness, Caylee Anthony's family is still saying she's alive. Just sayin.
    True, but Casey is in jail for murder and little Caylee's body has been found and ID'ed. Big difference.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    How can that be when they have her bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Malesherbes View Post
    How can that be when they have her bones?
    It depends on which reality you live in.... our reality or the A's reality... KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by audiogirl View Post
    It depends on which reality you live in.... our reality or the A's reality... KWIM?
    Yeah, wow, I didnt know all that- Whew-

Quote Originally Posted by Malesherbes View Post
    Ya know, Tim Miller once said that Caylee would never be found, and she was- so I still have a little hope she will be found by a hunter or someone accidentally-
    Yeah, but on one hand you have Casey not wanting to dirty her shoes up or ruin her nails and then on the other hand you have Ron who works in landscaping, hunts and fishes and other stuff in the woods, making him appear to be much more able to hide a body where no one would ever find it. JMO.

What does KWIM mean?

At this point LE would probably not be saying that she was dead unless they were ready to bring charges against someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    What does KWIM mean?

Know What I Mean

Tim Miller believes Haleigh is dead. The search is called off. I pray your wrong Tim, but my gut thinks you're right and Misty is the key.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast