1178 users online (233 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - SO attacks woman in MGH bathroom, bystander comes to her rescue

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...07684&srvc=rss

First of all, check out the title of the article. That is some pretty straightforward writing.

I meant to put this story up a few days ago-the victim was saved by another woman...multiple bystanders did nothing while the victim was screaming or when the perp tried to leave. The woman who stepped in stopped the assault completely and is my hero!!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

A snip from the article-another outstanding judge. not

"In 2006, Bristol County prosecutors tried to have Flavell declared a sexually dangerous person. But Judge Richard T. Moses disagreed and allowed him to go free.

Not long after, Flavell was charged by Boston cops with making lewd calls to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in which he allegedly claimed to have repeatedly molested a little girl in 2007. The case was dismissed when a key witness backed out."

O/T I helped run a call center for an investment company back in the day-we had a caller who was UNFREAKIN believable. We had to offer counseling to employees who were unfortunate enough to get him on the phone lines. I think that the company was surprisingly unresponsive to kicking this guy off of the phones-but I made it my mission and it took months. Fortunately we managed to trap him before he fufilled his plans to go to one of our on site investment centers. His father had him committed and it turned out he had automatic weapons. Scary stuff.....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Very scary. I have heard of stories like this before and I always think of this type of situation if I ever have to use a public restroom. I usually try to avoid them and go home if necessary. There are just too many crazies in this world. That poor woman.

O/T add: I had a story similiar to yours when I worked as a manager at an apartment complex. There was a guy that would call and say lewd things. I always worried that he'd show up one day and ask to see an apartment and I'd be all alone with him and get hurt. Eventually the management company stepped in and traced the phone call (guy lived up the street from us!) and sent him a cease and desist letter. He stopped after that. You just never know anymore.
    “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?”
    ~Kahlil Gibran

*Obviously, everything I type is my opinion and my opinion only. What I type should not be construed as fact. However, I've only been wrong once in my life and that was when I said I was wrong, but I was really right.*