Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tim Miller

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Tim Miller

http://www.samwatkinscountry.com/Shows_and_Events.html

On October 17,2009

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

The best part of the night came all the way from Houston! Mr. Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch drove all the way from Houston, Texas to
    the Benefit to meet Crystal and Marie. They talked like old friends and made plans to search for Haleigh. Crystal and Marie told us that
    they had never met Mr. Tim Miller and if it wasn’t for the Benefit, they probably would not have met. Mission accomplished! Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found! The rest of the night, they enjoyed the music and company. There was less stress and pressure in their hearts, they knew that Mr. Miller
    would never give up!
    Meeting Mr. Miller was a great pleasure for us all, a nicer and kinder man, we have never met. That night brought together a lot of
    amazing people that might have never met, all were there for a beautiful little girl that most of us have never met but yet we all love her!Let’s all help Mr. Tim Miller “Bring Haleigh Home!”
    Mail all donations to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539 Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who has assisted law enforcement in the search for Haleigh since February, says the group focuses on finding children who still have a chance to be alive. That no longer includes the missing 6-year-old from Satsuma. more at link above.....

Tim Miller has become more than just a search and rescue person in this case, imo. He's now inserted deeply, having done police type tests, knows very intimate insider information, having spent many hours with the family, searched for Haleigh with Ron on horseback, set up a sting operation if you will with "Undercover Mama" Donna Brock.

Tim's continued efforts to talk about this case with the media and anyone else is quickly making him a "player" in this case, imo.
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 10-27-2009 at 04:52 PM.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    I don't know how to take Tim Miller and his statements lately. He's all over the place in Haleighs case. Statements are contradictory.

Tim sounds off at video link below
    http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

in this video of Tim speaking with the Reporter named Michelle, he mentions a new tid bit I never heard before. Misty wanted to commit suicide according to Tim. He claims Donna took Misty to the Hospital and after being there for three hours, Misty refused treatment and they left.

article

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
    gathered links from stickies, Bless Angel Who Cares for her hard work around ws.
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 10-27-2009 at 04:48 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:

elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I think he got a little closer than he likes to get in these cases and it shows. I am not surprised about Misty expressing that she wanted to kill herself. I wonder why she refused treatment? Man talk about going from one extreme to another. What I am interested in hearing about is the alleged anger issues that TM says Donna witnessed. I am hoping that since Tim Miller told Donna that she couldn't do that radio show because there was an ongoing investigation.....that whoever was doing the investigating would finish it up so we can get the rest of the story.

Also, you are sooo right about Angel Who Cares...what dedication. I am very thankful for her hard work and everyone else who keeps these threads updated for us.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the link, Kool.

The reporter says he's been thinking of calling it quits with TES.
    It must be a harrowing job.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

the man is human and this happened to him he lost his daughter .. mabey its finally wearing on him .. he isnt perfect no one is ..

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zadari For This Useful Post:

Well, he sure took a pounding after the DB debacle. Maybe just getting away from this case and some general time out will let him get some perspective back.

I wonder what kind of impact his statements that he believes Haleigh is dead will have on the case? That seems like a turning point to me, but darn if I can think of where it might be going from here.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Thanks for the link, Kool.

The reporter says he's been thinking of calling it quits with TES.
    It must be a harrowing job.
    Really? Wonder why? Do you have any more details? LOL thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    the man is human and this happened to him he lost his daughter .. mabey its finally wearing on him .. he isnt perfect no one is ..
    True, but one would think since this tragedy happened to him, he would have more compassion for the family than to just announce Haleigh is absolutely deceased, etc. That was so calloused. Maybe he needs a break.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    True, but one would think since this tragedy happened to him, he would have more compassion for the family than to just announce Haleigh is absolutely deceased, etc. That was so calloused. Maybe he needs a break.
    yeah he himself must know how hard that is to hear

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zadari For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    Well, he sure took a pounding after the DB debacle. Maybe just getting away from this case and some general time out will let him get some perspective back.

I wonder what kind of impact his statements that he believes Haleigh is dead will have on the case? That seems like a turning point to me, but darn if I can think of where it might be going from here.
    BBM.

TM is just using yet another tactic to throw the spotlight on Misty and try to break open the case, to get leads to use in any search/recovery.

He did this with the search for Caylee, TM was the one to speak out and declare based on what he knew that Caylee was dead and tried to focus people on the recovery versus a Caylee is Alive circus.

Like the A's I think TM is trying to get the family to publicly come to terms with and accept the fact that HaLeigh is most likely deceased and has been for some time.

It is all about trying to get someone to provide info that will lead to where to search and put pressure on the key, Misty.

Until Misty can provide a concrete story that maybe points to an accident, a party, some insider she was with then LE cannot take the investigation any further than the MH and TES has no specific place to search for the remains.

To me, TM is far from perfect but he calls a spade a spade and this is his way of putting the spotlight back on this, putting pressure on the family to say what they know and, to try to recover HaLeigh.

Until or unless HaLeigh is discovered by a passer by then I think this case will go cold -- thus TM's parting words.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    You are right no one is perfect. I really didn't start this thread to say anything bad about Tim. What has become very apparent, is he is now a part of the case. He's not just a volunteer search organization. At the rate he's going and commenting with statements, doesn't look like that information train is slowing down anytime soon.

He's now being interviewed regularly, his word is being taken as facts in the case, and really mostly the only news on the case has involved Tim in someway. That's what has caught my eye.

Then we have his latest statement, "That Haleigh is dead, has been dead since the beginning and that we won't be finding an alive Haleigh". Well, I want to know why he feels this way. What evidence has he seen, received or know about this case for him to draw these conclusions and release them to the media and other outlets.

It's like he's taken front and center on the case, or is it just me feeling this way?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post

I made my post before reading your post. This is exactly my point. He's now front and center, and his latest statements are the crux of this case. I don't think this is so small at all. Alarming to me, thus his thread. LOL

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:

Perhaps, he paid attention to what the LVA revealed and is just telling the truth...JMO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

I'm sure he'll be the first one to apologize if Haleigh returns safe and sound.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I'm sure he'll be the first one to apologize if Haleigh returns safe and sound.
    Maybe so, but doesn't do anything for erasing the impact of thoughts and suffering to Haleighs family his statements have caused for now and until that time.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Perhaps, he paid attention to what the LVA revealed and is just telling the truth...JMO
    If thats the case, then why now? He's known the results for several months, what's changed between then and now? Maybe his perception of the families cooperation in Tim's investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    If the LVA was that reliable, alot more LE agencies would use it. It has serious flaws. There is no way I would trust that to tell a family their missing child is dead. And IMO anyone who does is irresponsible.
    L. P. Hartley

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Maybe so, but doesn't do anything for erasing the impact of thoughts and suffering to Haleighs family his statements have caused for now and until that time.
    Seems as though it will be a burden he'll carry, then, because it is how he feels. It's not as though he himself has caused her death just by uttering what he believes may have been her fate.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

If the LVA was that reliable, alot more LE agencies would use it. It has serious flaws. There is no way I would trust that to tell a family their missing child is dead. And IMO anyone who does is irresponsible.
    I think I would give TM a LOT more credit than merely basing his statement on the LVA. He has spent quality time with the core family and has been told things (by Ron?) that he does not want to share IMO and so is sharing his professional opinion.

While it may seem harsh the odds are against HaLeigh being alive, lets face it and that's precisely what TM is trying to do. The HaLeigh being alive thing can go on for months/years and already tearing the family up, it will destroy them and TM knows intimately the impact.

He is trying to help the family by breaking this so that they can begin to face the most likely outcome and come to terms with it. Ron is seeking closure and while it is sad he needs to continue on with his life. They all do. They cannot keep this up forever.

TM has weighed what he knows about dead versus alive and he is trying to do the right thing given the odds. Everyone wants to cling to the hope that HaLeigh will one day return home safe but if the family does not have her then the odds are very very bad.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Sorry.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 10-27-2009 at 07:32 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Most of the suffering is caused by Haleigh being gone, though. I'm sure that even if TM had never said anything, many members of the family would torment themselves with all manner of horrible scenarios that might have happened to Haleigh. I don't believe that hearing TM's statement was the first time it occurred to anyone that Haleigh might be dead.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Then we have his latest statement, "That Haleigh is dead, has been dead since the beginning and that we won't be finding an alive Haleigh". Well, I want to know why he feels this way. What evidence has he seen, received or know about this case for him to draw these conclusions and release them to the media and other outlets.

snip

I think a very big part of this is his statement that the family does not cooperate with the searchers. IMO it's very telling, considering that the family is who got Tim involved again.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

I can't make a lick of sense out of the conflicting statements Tim says lately about will continue to help or won't be returning. Weird. But, IMO, Tim Miller has more than proven himself reliable over the years, and if he says his opinion is Haleigh is gone and the family doesn't cooperate, I will believe it until something more concrete than bloggers comments and spin of his words tells me different. That is what it boils down to for me: I believe in Tim Miller. period. So,I will go with what he says, not matter how odd it seems. JMO
    To the anonymous donor who gave the gift of bone marrow for a babygirl they had never met: Thank You will never be enough!

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supergirl For This Useful Post:

You are right no one is perfect. I really didn't start this thread to say anything bad about Tim. What has become very apparent, is he is now a part of the case. He's not just a volunteer search organization. At the rate he's going and commenting with statements, doesn't look like that information train is slowing down anytime soon.

He's now being interviewed regularly, his word is being taken as facts in the case, and really mostly the only news on the case has involved Tim in someway. That's what has caught my eye.

It's like he's taken front and center on the case, or is it just me feeling this way?
    i think the caylee case really got to him ... and now this and i think tim is just not used to this and i dont think not sure thought that tim had this much publicity before the caylee case .. so he may be under alot of pressure from alot of people looking to him for answers he doesnt have .. i think he is too deeply involved in both the cases and its hurting him emotionally because he is just trying to be a good person .. i think his gut is telling him she is dead .. he didnt think caylee was alive either .. no one knows anything except the person or persons who had a hand in whatever .. i still wonder if misty/ron were trying to do a casey anthony to get donation money .. i mean that would give misty all the drugs shed want .. not so sure if ron would do it but mabey i dont know them enough to say either way .. it just i guess is a hope that she is alive

I have a question about TM. Why would he tell CS and MG that he would never stop searching on 10/17 and then the very next week, he announced he quit? I mean who cares if some people aren't co-operating, he could still conduct searches, I'm sure CS and MG would have been happy to co-operate w/ him. It's strange to me.
    L. P. Hartley

I have a question about TM. Why would he tell CS and MG that he would never stop searching on 10/17 and then the very next week, he announced he quit? I mean who cares if some people aren't co-operating, he could still conduct searches, I'm sure CS and MG would have been happy to co-operate w/ him. It's strange to me.
    i think he doesnt know what to do .. i think he wants to search but he knows he may be wasting his time .also i dont think tim gets the full scoop before he says things then he finds them out after the fact and gets upset and angry but i agree either way finding haleigh isnt a waste of time .. i just think he doesnt want to find a dead haleigh .. because now she means something to him

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zadari For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast