Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 164

Thread: Tim Miller

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    I have a question about TM. Why would he tell CS and MG that he would never stop searching on 10/17 and then the very next week, he announced he quit? I mean who cares if some people aren't co-operating, he could still conduct searches, I'm sure CS and MG would have been happy to co-operate w/ him. It's strange to me.
    Not at all, not to me. Search where? Everywhere? Commit the resources of TES to search somewhere?

    1. I am confident that if TES gets a reliable lead they will be back and search.

    2. While TM is willing to work with CS and MG they are not able to provide leads since they are/were not directly involved that night.

    3. It is upon Misty, Ron (maybe after the fact) and, TN (maybe after the fact) to cooperate --- thus TM's statement and prime point.

    Where is HaLeigh Misty?
    Last edited by cyberborg; 10-27-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Not at all, not to me. Search where? Everywhere? Commit the resources of TES to search somewhere?

    1. I am confident that if TES gets a reliable lead they will be back and search.

    2. While TM is willing to work with CS and MG they are not able to provide leads since they are/were not directly involved that night.

    3. It is upon Misty, Ron (maybe after the fact) and, TN (maybe after the fact) to cooperate --- thus TM's statement and prime point.

    Where is HaLeigh Misty?
    I understand that, so why tell CS and MG you would search? He hasn't had any new contact w/ Misty and RC, so it's not like something new happened. Why does he need a lead? He didn't have one wen he first came there and RC begged him not to leave, He said they were coming back when the underbrush died back, why could he not still do that? Maybe he could search where ever it is everyone wants RC to search.

    If I was going to search for Haleigh, then that is what I would do, not say well some people aren't co-operating so I'm gonna throw a hissy and not come back. She is an innocent little girl! She needs someone the stand up for her. If TM doesn't want to, fine, quit talking about it, move on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    I understand that, so why tell CS and MG you would search? He hasn't had any new contact w/ Misty and RC, so it's not like something new happened. Why does he need a lead? He didn't have one wen he first came there and RC begged him not to leave, He said they were coming back when the underbrush died back, why could he not still do that? Maybe he could search where ever it is everyone wants RC to search.

    If I was going to search for Haleigh, then that is what I would do, not say well some people aren't co-operating so I'm gonna throw a hissy and not come back. She is an innocent little girl! She needs someone the stand up for her. If TM doesn't want to, fine, quit talking about it, move on.
    So .... where are you going to search if I offer you TES resources?

    TM is stating he is willing to search however he does need a lead, something to go on -- like you, he needs to know where to focus his search. You cannot just search blindly for searching sake!!!

    There is a method to his madness to force the situ and breakout a lead.

    The core family just need to cooperate and tell what they know and stop the distraction.

    It is like talking to a kid, tell the truth and the circus will stop and you will get closure BUT if you continue to be stubborn then be it upon your own head. Get on with it.

    It is as plain and simple as that. TM is not going to waste his time or resources if the core family will not cooperate but is clearly saying he is willing to search.

    TM is making an offer to both sides of the family but it is contingent upon cooperation.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 10-27-2009 at 09:28 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    So .... where are you going to search if I offer you TES resources?

    TM is stating he is willing to search however he does need a lead, something to go on -- like you, he needs to know where to focus his search. You cannot just search blindly for searching sake!!!

    There is a method to his madness to force the situ and breakout a lead.

    The core family just need to cooperate and tell what they know and stop the distraction.

    It is like talking to a kid, tell the truth and the circus will stop and you will get closure BUT if you continue to be stubborn then be it upon your own head. Get on with it.

    It is as plain and simple as that. TM is not going to waste his time or resources if the core family will not cooperate but is clearly saying he is willing to search.

    TM is making an offer to both sides of the family but it is contingent upon cooperation.
    Well, I would search the woods that people think RC should search. I would search around PDM, alot of people think that is viable. I would hope TM doesn't need people to tell him where to search. If he did he would never find anyone. They know the last place she was, take it from there. Search the places you were gonna search when the underbrush died back. Do a grid search of so many miles from the location she disappeared.

    I'm sure CS or MG could give some places they would like searched. Maybe he could search the area of the faked search, there may something of interest there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:


  9. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    Well, I would search the woods that people think RC should search. I would search around PDM, alot of people think that is viable. I would hope TM doesn't need people to tell him where to search. If he did he would never find anyone. They know the last place she was, take it from there. Search the places you were gonna search when the underbrush died back. Do a grid search of so many miles from the location she disappeared.

    I'm sure CS or MG could give some places they would like searched. Maybe he could search the area of the faked search, there may something of interest there.
    The point is, TM has principles and as he clearly stated with the Anthony's -- one of his fundamental principles is that he requires family cooperation and support.

    Now we can all argue that he has the cooperation and support of CS and MG but they are not the primary caregivers of HaLeigh at that time, the core family such as Ron, Misty and, TN.

    I must admit that I would take the same position, if the core family was not cooperating or supporting me -- I would offer to search but would make it contingent on that cooperation and valid information. If not, I would make the same statement as TM did and leave.

    It is clear that if the core family are NOT cooperating and supporting the search, only folks like CS and MG then all suspicion falls 100% on the core family that implicates them.

    What does Ron, Misty and, TN have to hide and to gain by not cooperating and supporting the search?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,993
    Tim Miller Will Keep Searching for Haleigh Cummings!

    Although veteran child finder Tim Miller sadly believes Haleigh Cummings won’t be found alive, he tells The Bald Truth Wednesday he still plans to return to Putnam County, Florida to search for the ever elusive missing six year old–or her body.

    “We will never, EVER quit searching for Haleigh Cummings,” he tells me in an exclusive interview to clear up an apparent misunderstanding that lead volunteers and supporters to jam Texas Equusearch switchboard flabbergasted to hear Miller might not be willing to use his considerable expertise or equipment to look for Haleigh because he felt she was dead.

    “We already have plans to return for another organized search when the vegetation thins out this winter,” he says. “”I don’t think Haleigh’s (body) is all that far away from Satsuma because whoever took her isn’t smart enough to carry her far.”

    http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/28/...eigh-cummings/
    Last edited by twall; 10-28-2009 at 03:44 AM.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:


  13. #32
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,767
    thanks Twall for the link to Tim's latest statement once again changing the publics opinion on what's going on behind the scenes. Causes me to wonder if Tim really knows anything.

    From TN and other family members....
    Tears streaming, Haleigh’s paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, wept on The Nancy Grace show Tuesday, declaring she believed Haleigh WAS alive, had no proof, but believed in miracles and NOT Tim Miller. “He’s not God,” she said.

    Other family members were also distressed law enforcement might be loosing heart, and lessen their efforts, given Miller’s public statement, and statistics supporting the likelihood a child missing for eight months won’t be coming home alive.


    One confirmation Tim's words do "hurt the family" as posted yesterday. He needs to be careful, more like just be quiet if there's nothing new to report.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:


  15. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Tim Miller Will Keep Searching for Haleigh Cummings!

    Although veteran child finder Tim Miller sadly believes Haleigh Cummings won’t be found alive, he tells The Bald Truth Wednesday he still plans to return to Putnam County, Florida to search for the ever elusive missing six year old–or her body.

    “We will never, EVER quit searching for Haleigh Cummings,” he tells me in an exclusive interview to clear up an apparent misunderstanding that lead volunteers and supporters to jam Texas Equusearch switchboard flabbergasted to hear Miller might not be willing to use his considerable expertise or equipment to look for Haleigh because he felt she was dead.

    “We already have plans to return for another organized search when the vegetation thins out this winter,” he says. “”I don’t think Haleigh’s (body) is all that far away from Satsuma because whoever took her isn’t smart enough to carry her far.”

    http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/28/...eigh-cummings/
    What????? I really, really don't understand all the conradictory statements made by TM. Did he not just say,
    "I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."
    http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html

    I'm sorry, I think TM was at one time in this for the right reasons and I do think he has a good heart, but IMO he needs a break. It almost seems like he is trying to stay in the spotlight by saying whatever it is he thinks will garner him the most attention. IMO. It's bordering on bizarre.
    Last edited by curvecuti; 10-28-2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: sp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  16. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,723
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    What????? I really, really don't understand all the conradictory statements made by TM. Did he not just say, http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html

    I'm sorry, I think TM was at one time in this for the right reasons and I do think he has a good heart, but IMO opinion he needs a break. It almost seems like he is trying to stay in the spotlight by saying whatever it is he thinks will garner him the most attention. IMO. It's bordering on bizarre.
    He might need a break but I don't see where the contradiction is in the two examples you quoted. He says "if we find Haleigh's body" and not "if somebody finds her body" which appears to mean that he still acknowledges the possibility of himself being part of the search. The latter quote in context refers to his belief that Haleigh isn't going to be found alive.

    The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

    "I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."
    Now he did say something earlier that made me think he wouldn't come back to search for Haleigh but maybe he reconsidered due to popular demand or something. Didn't I read that there was a concert donating the proceeds to the search?
    Last edited by Donjeta; 10-28-2009 at 09:02 AM.

  17. #35
    elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,363
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    What????? I really, really don't understand all the conradictory statements made by TM. Did he not just say, http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html

    I'm sorry, I think TM was at one time in this for the right reasons and I do think he has a good heart, but IMO opinion he needs a break. It almost seems like he is trying to stay in the spotlight by saying whatever it is he thinks will garner him the most attention. IMO. It's bordering on bizarre.
    I am equally as confused with this new interview of Tim Miller and his recent statements. perhaps next time he wishes to make a statement to the public he will consider doing that on his own via his own website. A few snippets that stand out to me:

    http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/28/...eigh-cummings/

    snip~“This case is worked every day by multiple investigators from our department and other agencies, as we have from day one,” Deputy Hancel Woods, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department (PCSD) tells The Bald Truth. “We disagree with Mr. Miller’s statement, and there’s nothing we’ve seen that his view is correct and we do have every hope of bringing this little girl home.” ~ end snip

    Below stated by Tim Miller, a veteran advocate and a man who in my opinion has incredible insight into missing person cases in general:

    snip~“We already have plans to return for another organized search when the vegetation thins out this winter,” he says. “”I don’t think Haleigh’s (body) is all that far away from Satsuma because whoever took her isn’t smart enough to carry her far.” ~ end snip

    The latter statement speaks volumes to me. If Tim Miller is to be believed we are dealing with a person or persons who is not smart, I happen to agree with his statement. I do not believe we are dealing with a cunning mastermind that has tied every loose end and accounted for every possible snag in a cover-up of epic proportions to the degree that the FBI, FDLE, and PCSO have been duped. I believe Law Enforcement has evidence, they have the pink shirt, they have the cinder block, they have the phone records, they have the back door from 202 Gr. Lane, they have the clothing RC and Misty were wearing the night of the disappearance, they have lie detector results, they have evidence collected from a van often used by Misty Croslin, they have DNA samples, given with cooperation I might add, from various family members connected to this case, they have physical evidence from inside the MH, they have all of this...and let us not forget, a blacked out portion of a police report by a minor in my honest opinion, of perhaps the most important detail of the evening, JR saw someone that wasn't supposed to be there. A man in black.....I hope whoever interviewed JR that night had a video and audio recorder running to catch his initial recollections and statements about that night. JMO

  18. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I am equally as confused with this new interview of Tim Miller and his recent statements. perhaps next time he wishes to make a statement to the public he will consider doing that on his own via his own website. A few snippets that stand out to me:

    http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/28/...eigh-cummings/

    snip~“This case is worked every day by multiple investigators from our department and other agencies, as we have from day one,” Deputy Hancel Woods, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department (PCSD) tells The Bald Truth. “We disagree with Mr. Miller’s statement, and there’s nothing we’ve seen that his view is correct and we do have every hope of bringing this little girl home.” ~ end snip

    Below stated by Tim Miller, a veteran advocate and a man who in my opinion has incredible insight into missing person cases in general:

    snip~“We already have plans to return for another organized search when the vegetation thins out this winter,” he says. “”I don’t think Haleigh’s (body) is all that far away from Satsuma because whoever took her isn’t smart enough to carry her far.” ~ end snip

    The latter statement speaks volumes to me. If Tim Miller is to be believed we are dealing with a person or persons who is not smart, I happen to agree with his statement. I do not believe we are dealing with a cunning mastermind that has tied every loose end and accounted for every possible snag in a cover-up of epic proportions to the degree that the FBI, FDLE, and PCSO have been duped. I believe Law Enforcement has evidence, they have the pink shirt, they have the cinder block, they have the phone records, they have the back door from 202 Gr. Lane, they have the clothing RC and Misty were wearing the night of the disappearance, they have lie detector results, they have evidence collected from a van often used by Misty Croslin, they have DNA samples, given with cooperation I might add, from various family members connected to this case, they have physical evidence from inside the MH, they have all of this...and let us not forget, a blacked out portion of a police report by a minor in my honest opinion, of perhaps the most important detail of the evening, JR saw someone that wasn't supposed to be there. A man in black.....I hope whoever interviewed JR that night had a video and audio recorder running to catch his initial recollections and statements about that night. JMO

    Agreed elle! I didn't read Art's article, but it's also bizarre to me that TM and LE can be so far apart on what happened. For them to come right out and say
    We disagree with Mr. Miller’s statement, and there’s nothing we’ve seen that his view is correct and we do have every hope of bringing this little girl home.
    That to me speak volumes. No side-stepping, no pussyfooting around, just point blank that they disagree w/ him and have no evidence to corroborate his views. Sounds like he stepped on some toes, IMO.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:


  20. #37
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,767
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    Agreed elle! I didn't read Art's article, but it's also bizarre to me that TM and LE can be so far apart on what happened. For them to come right out and say That to me speak volumes. No side-stepping, no pussyfooting around, just point blank that they disagree w/ him and have no evidence to corroborate his views. Sounds like he stepped on some toes, IMO.
    sounds like to me Tim has a personal vendetta going on towards one side of this family. LE couldn't be any clearer. No wondet TN, Ron and the great grandmother stll have hope, as they should as there's no evidence of a deadly crime scene left in the wake of Haleighs disappearance.

  21. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

    He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

    Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

    LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.
    Last edited by Baznme; 10-28-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:


  23. #39
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

    He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

    Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

    LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.
    The posters on this thread have not contradicted themselves. Again, search theories came up, and they were stating their opinions of where needed to be searched hypothetically speaking if Tim were to go back out, to asuage and put to bed those who keep pointing the finger at Ron and where he would have disposed of Haleigh since their convinced he left work and is involved.

    Since Tim is a "Nationally Recognized Search Organization" in his thread possible searches will come up. That doesn't mean posters are being contradictory when discussing Tim's latest statements. Turning this on the members instead of who is changing their statements daily is not going to do anything positive for the thread as I see it putting members on the defense possibly.

  24. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,723
    Who is Hancel Woods and since when has he been the spokesman for the case? I've never heard of the name before, I don't think.

    I dunno... I've no doubt that there are people in LE who don't much care for TM airing his opinions about the case, the way they're not saying much themselves. The more publicity there is the more the defence, if any is ever needed, might claim that the public has been prejudiced.

    But whatever LE might be saying, I don't see them doing very much to locate a living Haleigh. Why have they searched woods and ponds instead of homes and sheds if they believe she's alive with a relative?

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:


  26. #41
    elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

    He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

    Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

    LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.
    I am not sure who your post was directed at, but I agree with you to an extent. Crystal and Ronald need to march into PCSO and lay it on the line. Tell them they want to be cleared and ask what the heck they need to do to make that happen. Then do every single thing asked of them and be done. People can say what they want about Ronald but in all honesty they stick these two biological parents of Haleigh together in their statements, If people are of the opinion that RC is not cleared then neither is Crystal and I think it's high time they both get cleared and do whatever they need to do to get Law Enforcement to say those words.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:


  28. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,723
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I am not sure who your post was directed at, but I agree with you to an extent. Crystal and Ronald need to march into PCSO and lay it on the line. Tell them they want to be cleared and ask what the heck they need to do to make that happen. Then do every single thing asked of them and be done. People can say what they want about Ronald but in all honesty they stick these two biological parents of Haleigh together in their statements, If people are of the opinion that RC is not cleared then neither is Crystal and I think it's high time they both get cleared and do whatever they need to do to get Law Enforcement to say those words.
    Supposing it's true that this is not a stranger abduction, it might be a family abduction and if it's not known who took her and why I think it's going to be tough to clear Ron, Crystal and others of any involvement 100 %.

    I mean, they might have been a million miles away when it happened but if it's a family abduction, who's to say they haven't been part of planning it?

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:


  30. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    The posters on this thread have not contradicted themselves.

    I disagree.

    Again, search theories came up, and they were stating their opinions of where needed to be searched hypothetically speaking if Tim were to go back out, to asuage and put to bed those who keep pointing the finger at Ron and where he would have disposed of Haleigh since their convinced he left work and is involved.

    I did not see any posts that indicate that is the case.

    Since Tim is a "Nationally Recognized Search Organization" in his thread possible searches will come up. That doesn't mean posters are being contradictory when discussing Tim's latest statements. Turning this on the members instead of who is changing their statements daily is not going to do anything positive for the thread as I see it putting members on the defense possibly.
    Turning this on the members INSTEAD of who is changing their statements daily? Not so. Even your suggestion of this is way off.

    I'm only saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I am trying to point out that to criticize TM for doing a search, not doing a search, changing statements, not looking in the right places, having a vendetta to one side of the family, (come on....) etc., etc., etc. is not going to do a thing to contribute to a successful find of Haleigh. If anything, this man needs our support since he's the only one continuing to look for her.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:


  32. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

    He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

    Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

    LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.
    Since you are adressing my posts. If you read back you will see I was answering a post that asked me where I thought TES should search if I was offered their services. To take something so blatently out of context and twist it to fit is kinda unfair.

    And that LE can't claim Haleigh is dead w/o a body is a gross mis-statement, people can be prosecuted for murder, etc. and have been w/o a body.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:


  34. #45
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Turning this on the members INSTEAD of who is changing their statements daily? Not so. Even your suggestion of this is way off.

    I'm only saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I am trying to point out that to criticize TM for doing a search, not doing a search, changing statements, not looking in the right places, having a vendetta to one side of the family, (come on....) etc., etc., etc. is not going to do a thing to contribute to a successful find of Haleigh. If anything, this man needs our support since he's the only one continuing to look for her.
    His searches is not what's in question here. I have no problem with Tim's search efforts, or his abilitiy to perform them. I don't want cake, nor have I said anything bad about Tim. His daily statements are not making any sense to me, as the family of Haleigh and LE are now publically stating also they don't agree with his statements.

    It's one thing to make a mis-statement here and there. That's error. That's human. It's now looking to me to be a vendetta, along with deeper involvement into this case than what his purposes are which is to search for the missing with his equipment and resources. We have LE to investigate the case.

    For Tim to state one side of the family isn't cooperating, after his actions and statements do nothing but push the family away appears to be a vendetta to me. The statements have been piliferating downward since he did the tests of Misty, but no one else in the case. I don't believe for one minute Tim Miller is the only one looking for Haleigh. Nope.
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 10-28-2009 at 10:40 AM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to KOOL LOOK For This Useful Post:


  36. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    Since you are adressing my posts. If you read back you will see I was answering a post that asked me where I thought TES should search if I was offered their services. To take something so blatently out of context and twist it to fit is kinda unfair.

    How was it taken out of context? Explain that to me please.

    And that LE can't claim Haleigh is dead w/o a body is a gross mis-statement, people can be prosecuted for murder, etc. and have been w/o a body.

    With evidence, of course, even circumstantial, but there is no evidence here.
    BTW, I wasn't just addressing your posts.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  37. #47
    elle1919 is offline Blowing out another's candle will not make yours shine brighter!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Supposing it's true that this is not a stranger abduction, it might be a family abduction and if it's not known who took her and why I think it's going to be tough to clear Ron, Crystal and others of any involvement 100 %.

    I mean, they might have been a million miles away when it happened but if it's a family abduction, who's to say they haven't been part of planning it?

    So your saying that because there is a possibility that this is a familial abduction there is now way for Ronald or Crystal to be cleared? I disagree.

    Someone....in Law Enforcement needs to come out and take a stand on something for once! And if they haven't got enough information to clear Haleigh's father or Haleigh's mother then they need to get on the ball and investigate, lie detector test, question, re-question, or do whatever it is they do to solve a case. Look, I think they have cleared Ronald and Crystal, I believe they are investigating other avenues and personally I am of the opinion that they have some very definite ideas about what happened to Haleigh.

    I really hope that RC hired that private investigator. Because if LE have all this information built up against Misty and that still hasn't led them to Haleigh or an arrest, fresh eyes might do this case a bit of good. JMO

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to elle1919 For This Useful Post:


  39. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Turning this on the members INSTEAD of who is changing their statements daily? Not so. Even your suggestion of this is way off.

    I'm only saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I am trying to point out that to criticize TM for doing a search, not doing a search, changing statements, not looking in the right places, having a vendetta to one side of the family, (come on....) etc., etc., etc. is not going to do a thing to contribute to a successful find of Haleigh. If anything, this man needs our support since he's the only one continuing to look for her.
    Neither is actually doing those things.

    If he wants to search for Haleigh, fine w/ me, do it, stop talking. If he doesn't want to search for Haleigh, fine, don't, stop talking about it. Stop trying to purposefully keep the spotlight on yourself. We don't know if he's gonna search again or not he said yeah and nay. Who knows at this point.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  40. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    BTW, I wasn't just addressing your posts.
    I did explain in my post you quoted.

    I thought since you repeated my posts wording in yours you were addressing mine. Thanks for clearing that up.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to curvecuti For This Useful Post:


  42. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    His searches is not what's in question here. I have no problem with Tim's search efforts, or his abilitiy to perform them. I don't want cake, nor have I said anything bad about Tim. His daily statements are not making any sense to me, as the family of Haleigh and LE are now publically stating also they don't agree with his statements.

    It's one thing to make a mis-statement here and there. That's error. That's human. It's now looking to me to be a vendetta, along with deeper involvement into this case than what his purposes are which is to search for the missing with his equipment and resources. We have LE to investigate the case.

    For Tim to state one side of the family isn't cooperating, after his actions and statements do nothing but push the family away appears to be a vendetta to me. The statements have been piliferating downward since he did the tests of Misty, but no one else in the case.
    So, what you're saying is that you have complete confidence in LE to find Haleigh. Okay, I can see that and I can see why.

    As for Tim, please forgive me, I have a vested interest in what he does as I've followed his footsteps (literally) more than once and I know what kind of man he is. Yes, he has changed his statements more than once. I can see your point on that also. It does get confusing. I guess I just think everyone should give him more leeway because he really does want to find our baby. That's all.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--
    By Friday in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 383
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. Tim Miller Speaks Out
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 841
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:01 PM
  3. Tim Miller In the Hospital
    By mydailyopinions in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:10 PM
  4. Tim Miller and Texas EQuuSearch.
    By CW in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •