FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the trash from Bland Rd goes to the same landfill as the trash from Orange Park? The two areas are only separated by a short stretch of interstate...

Any more word on the man that is hold up in his house in Jax?
My first thought was SP

Also... not sure if anyone here knows but if you do, maybe you can help me understand something.

On the police report, there is an area called "CODE" and they list a little legend.
For Somer, it says V1 ... which means victim...
Next section is Others Involved ... DT is listed as Code RP (reporting person) & a juvenile is listed as Code IO which is not on the legend. O stands for owner (if other than victim). Not sure what the I is for though... well... what I find is that everyone else listed on the police report is Code "IO" even CWG... except for one person. She is listed as DR. Code DR is not listed in the legend. Also, that person is out of place on the report. She was #1 and ended up between #10 & #11.

So does anyone know what that code means?

here is the report
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

I'm reading backwards, trying to keep up..........6 pages since I left at 6:30ish.....WOW

I'm still thinking O' guy

I have no clue CajunGirl. Racking my brain trying to figure it out.

dsntslp

You should bring your post forward to this thread.

Yeah, CG, I spent some time today scratching my head over those same codes that are not described in the legend.

You described it very well, imo. Wish I knew.

Also... not sure if anyone here knows but if you do, maybe you can help me understand something.

On the police report, there is an area called "CODE" and they list a little legend.
Next section is Others Involved ... DT is listed as Code RP (reporting person) & a juvenile is listed as Code IO which is not on the legend. O stands for owner (if other than victim). Not sure what the I is for though... well... what I find is that everyone else listed on the police report is Code "IO" even CWG... except for one person. She is listed as DR. Code DR is not listed in the legend. Also, that person is out of place on the report. She was #1 and ended up between #10 & #11.

here is the report

you know what is weird. He is the last person on that report Could he have just shown up at the house acting like "hey all whats up" - so then LE took his name down. All the while he could have had Somer in his trunk or god knows where??? After that he high tailed it outta town.

I think some of the earlier posters were being critical of mom because she may be friends with this individual? And now what BSU said makes COMPLETE sense!!!

I am sure this has been discussed and missed it. Why does it say on the report Weapon/Tools = Hands/Feet/Teeth?

TIA

here is the report

POLICE CODES AND ABBREVIATIONS:
A NEARLY-COMPLETE LIST

http://www.apsu.edu/oconnort/polcodes.htm

Yes..
It goes something like this:

Bowling
Lamb
Cardinal
Thompson
and now a new live in b/f

D Spires Bowling is what relation to DT then?

Ok, then is Homer Spires possibly DT brother or her uncle?

Thinking..."It could have been my..my..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member