GUILTY WA - Brian & Hollie Beston for raping 4yo girl, child *advertiser censored*, Burien, 2009

I just dont have the words right now, I am so sick

Wow!! I don't know what to say. Words escape me @ this moment.:furious:

I have words, may they all roast in hell!!

Man, every time you turn around, there's more of these scumsuckers.

she's got a slideshow of her & female children on her m.s. hard to tell which kid is hers (varying ages from 3-6 or so)

she's also proud to be a 'mommy' :sick:

WTF is going on? Jeez...I can hardly stand this horrible stuff.

I just dont have the words right now, I am so sick
I can think of a few words

:furious:MONSTER:furious:
:furious:Freak :furious:
:furious:Evil :furious:
:furious:Devil:furious:
:furious:perverts:furious:
:furious:UNHUMAN:furious:

See my K? That stands for Killers as they killed the childs childhood.
and where they should go

:furious:Hell:furious:

ONe word I can't and won't use is :twocents:parents:twocents:

A few words for the baby
:angel:Angel:angel:
:angel:love:angel:

GROSS!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of words I want to use to describe these 2 but I don't think mods would appreciate them very much!
I just can't understand what the hell these nasty perverts are thinking. Poor baby! What must have she been thinking? My mom is standing there watching this, so it must be okay?
Sick *****!!!!!

How can a mother do something like that? OMG.
They are evil. Plain and simple. Pure evil.
That poor baby.

I can only say that I am glad the child has been rescued. Sick parents.

There was mention of the mom's ms in an earlier post.
There is more than one child, the pics are probably all hers. LE doesn't think the other children have be abused.

So sick.

There was mention of the mom's ms in an earlier post.
There is more than one child, the pics are probably all hers. LE doesn't think the other children have be abused.

So sick.

Just because there aren't any pics doesn't mean it didn't happen right? They probably didn't mess with her much if that is the case because she was older and they knew she would tell on them.
These people are sick as hell.

This case is going to be arranged next Tuesday the 10th. Please take a moment to email the prosecuting attorney and humbling ask him to pursue the maximum sentence allowed. People need to realize there are harsh consequences for harming an innocent and defenseless child. Zachary Wagnild is the prosecuting attorney in the case with the King County court and has been featured in the media as such. His email is easily found online.

Incidentally, the man charged with rape against his 4 year old daughter has a FB page and actually joined a Cause against CHILD ABUSE in July. Makes me totally SICK.

This actually makes my stomach hurt. He was over 300 lbs and she was just a tiny child....OMG, I don't even want to think about what she endured. My heart and prayers go out to her. I pray that she heals both physically, mentally and emotionally and that she finds a real family that will love and protect her.

From the original link:

King County prosecutors say the unlikely tipster is a 38-year-old man, who San Diego authorities say is facing 42 years in prison for years of abusing a boy he was mentoring. The man, Richard Hockaday, reported the Bestons' alleged abuse "as part of his therapy," according to King County charging papers.

While obviously no prize, kudos to the tipster for coming forward. And also to his therapist!

How can a mother do something like that? OMG.
They are evil. Plain and simple. Pure evil.
That poor baby.

I actually think this has been going on for decades but now due to the print media and the internet we are hearing about them more. I am glad that their fake masks are melting away so that society can see just what some so called mothers are capable of doing to their own children and I hope and pray that both of these horrid people are given equal punishment so that the poor child will get full justice.

It seems to some the word "mother" means absolutely nothing at all. What they do to their own children is just as perverted, disgusting and vile as the males. Imo, these aren't mothers........they are vile disgusting POSs who are trash.:furious:

Sometimes I even feel more rage toward the so called mother, if possible. So many times she is the one that offers her child up or is either the facilitator or a main participant. SHE is the one that is supposed to protect them from the bogeyman not be the nightmare in their little lives.:furious:

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back