CA - Madison Greenlee, 4, beaten to death, La Habra, 19 Oct 2005

OMG thank you-I wish I had that vision...I wish I had that kind of talent.

Thanks for posting this. Even though it brought me to tears. What a wonderful thing to do for the grandparents. Beautiful picture.

Thanks for posting this. Even though it brought me to tears. What a wonderful thing to do for the grandparents. Beautiful picture.
BBM

Did me too, lizzybeth. Think I am on a 'looking for the good in people' roll re news. Somer T, Elizabeth O, Morgan H.....and the many I haven't followed...make for a very somber sense of helplessness.

Oh how this story and the painting touched me - WOW. I am awed by people who are given the artistic talent, then add in his heart felt feelings about this little girl and her grieving grandparents. This artist has given those that loved this little girl a good memory.

It is things like this we as humans need to see more often, it truly restores my faith in mankind. Bravo

Ditto what everyone said above. Bless his heart and the hearts of Madison's sisters and Grandparents. Truely an inspiring story.

Salem

This is the most touching thing that I have ever read. God Bless this wonderful man for his giving heart.

I am a beginner painter (I take training once a month in the Bob Ross style of painting) and this story inspires me to work harder at learning the different techniques. I want to be able to do portrait painting one day.

If everyone in the world used the talents they discover in themselves to help others it would be a better place.

What a kind thoughtful man. That little girl really reached out and touched his heart. What a blessing for the grandparents to have.

I wonder if the two little girls that the grandparents are raising were taken away from the mother. I'm surprised that she didn't get some charges as she had to have known that her little girl was being beaten by that man. He must have beat her everyday. I hope he rots in prison.

What a beautiful and thoughtful gesture by that juror.

God bless him and that beautiful little girl taken by the evil in this world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back