FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem did you ask mod to close other thread??????? TIA

and NG says the police have said the perp is watching NG LOL LOL

Chili Fries...... just for the record.. reporter hunted "Kyle" at the burned house down..

Kyle DID NOT call orlando station ....

NG: Replay more clips

Mike Brooks: Sometimes do not realizes the changes they are seeing in people in their lives, haircut etc, one or more changes in his or her lifestyle.

NG: Cops are convinced there are individuals who know more than they realize.

Doug Burns:

Carmen St George: Statistics (I missed it)

Tiffany Griffith: They are scanning the evidence.

Samuel Thompson: They are not telling me a lot, I was told there was some soot found on her, that possibly came from that house, that she may have been in there. he gets the same info we do.

NG: They are saying that they are SURE the killer is watching the press coverage.

PB: Perp narcissistic, sociopathic...

ST: The first people that came to my house was the FBI (re: dna implied)

replay clips, DT "Watch out, we're coming, we're gonna get you."

commercial

Sorry guys, it is mostly paraphrased, I left out parts too that we already knew. I don't type too fast anymore (elbow surgery to move the funny bone nerve and my outer fingers have no feeling.

Chili Fries...... just for the record.. reporter hunted "Kyle" at the burned house down..

Kyle DID NOT call orlando station ....

Thanks for that. Where did you get that info?

I found a possible person who may be Kyle. Do you have any idea how old he is?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/news-article.aspx?storyid=147122&catid=338

Thank you very much.This is exactly what I have been trying so hard to find out for the last few days.It doesn't mean his brother wasn't there or him.Besides Kyle,These two are my suspects.Was there an assistant with them.Can you please tell me everything you know about them.I do think it was someone from this crew or someone who knew them that killed Somer.

Oh that Sheeba...

I'm watching football :) I'm not a NG fan

NG cont...

ST: I know my daughter and she's a fighter, this man is gonna have scratches and bite marks on him, she is like me (ST) she wouldn't give up.

NG giving tipline info.

End

He said they found soot on her and that is why they are concentraing on the burned out house.

For once, something makes perfect sense. Of course LE would focus on a home that had a fire - especially since it was the last place Somer was seen !!!

ST: I know my daughter and she's a fighter, this man is gonna have scratches and bite marks on him, she is like me (ST) she wouldn't give up.

NG giving tipline info

Did you hear him say that there is possible skin under her nails? Or was I imagining him saying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh