TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge explaining to jury the technicalities of rendering verdicts on aggravating factors:
j76v7t.jpg

Sounds like this may take a while, just to fill out all the paper work?

Thank you SuziQ for the new thread, ya'll Muffet, Kiki and SuziQ have been great with the updates. Thanks again. And everyone that is keeping this updated.

Good morning y'all. I'm here and hope that all of you are fine. Look forward to having your company through this disturbing sentencing. I'm hoping that the jury will give the deserved sentence of death................I hope this happens today.......and isn't carried over to tomorrow.

I wish they could rehear Mr Newsom's statement before they go off to decide.

I'm thinking the photos of the trashcan and the railroad tracks pics would do the trick.

Like Price said, heinous, atrocious, and cruel doesn't even begin to describe what they went though.

aw geeez... made coffee, took shower, got dressed... judge still going...

"Evil, heinous, cruel, abominable..." think that about sums it up judge.

:parrot:

As judge explains meanings of terms "Heinous", "atrocious," "cruel", and "torture:"
2yx3e4y.jpg

"The defendant's parenting was so bad up until he was 16, it was too late for him to take advantage of opportunities given to him..."
- Poor Aunt Rose deserves a lot more credit for the role she played in his life than they're giving her. :no:

"The def has an addiction to MJ and cocaine."
- He made that choice.

oh geeze, trant disputing the legal definition of mutilation. Says it's really removal of hand or heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17