What things don't the A's want to talk about......

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevCrim

Reaction score
We know a lot of things, especially coming from the interviews and depos, but what is curious to me is the things the A's seem to be avoiding talking about- such as:

1) The fact that CA saw a counselor, per SP.
2) The alleged argument or fight between CA & KC on the 15th.
3) The missing receipt/receipts from KC.
4) Caylee's bio-dad.
5) What happened back in March or prior for KC to look up the eerie things on the PC.,and who did she plan to use them on.
6) None of the A's had a fit about the accusation that LA tried to sexually molest KC.
7) Why KC & LA have absolutely no respect for their father.
8) Why CA & GA split back in 2004, around the time KC got pregnant, and how the split affected KC.
9) If CA & GA were split when KC got pregnant, where was CA during this time.
10) Why didn't KC want the baby.
11) Why no children, but instead so many grown men at a two yr olds B-day party.

Etc, etc, etc........

I feel the key to this mystery lies at the time KC got pregnant and the family situation at that time. It all built up to a fatal boiling point from there.

And what was George referring to when he mentions something like 'that thing that happened' or whatever he did...on his 1:1 visit with Casey in jail?

We know a lot of things, especially coming from the interviews and depos, but what is curious to me is the things the A's seem to be avoiding talking about- such as:

1) The fact that CA saw a counselor, per SP.
2) The alleged argument or fight between CA & KC on the 15th.
3) The missing receipt/receipts from KC.
4) Caylee's bio-dad.
5) What happened back in March or prior for KC to look up the eerie things on the PC.,and who did she plan to use them on.
6) None of the A's had a fit about the accusation that LA tried to sexually molest KC.
7) Why KC & LA have absolutely no respect for their father.
8) Why CA & GA split back in 2004, around the time KC got pregnant, and how the split affected KC.
9) If CA & GA were split when KC got pregnant, where was CA during this time.
10) Why didn't KC want the baby.
11) Why no children, but instead so many grown men at a two yr olds B-day party.

Etc, etc, etc........

I feel the key to this mystery lies at the time KC got pregnant and the family situation at that time. It all built up to a fatal boiling point from there.
Not to be nitpicky or anything, but it was 2005 when Caylee was born, and it was after that that George and Cindy split for a while...

Another thing they do not want to discuss...the smell in the car.

Not to be nitpicky or anything, but it was 2005 when Caylee was born, and it was after that that George and Cindy split for a while...

Another thing they do not want to discuss...the smell in the car.

I couldn't agree more with the bolded line above. That smell above all else is what the A's don't want to discuss.

The morning of June 16th.
Cindy heard Caylee and KC talking through the door--no wait, she heard them "breathing" through the door. No wait, she left early and never saw them, but knew they were in Casey's room. No wait. George says Cindy did see them. George fed Caylee breakfast, or maybe he didn't. Then he walked them to the car, and did or did not put Caylee in her carseat. But remarkably, he remembers in great detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing and what he was watching on TV. There is more to the morning of June 16th and the A's don't want to go there.

They won't admit to KC not contributing financially nor to the true nature of the relationship between family members.

Whatever it was KC was referring to in the jailhouse visit when she said "Don't worry, I haven't said anything" and CA looked visibly relieved.

KC's job, or lack thereof.

Why CA was purportedly talking about taking steps to gain custody of Caylee.

The morning of June 16th.
Cindy heard Caylee and KC talking through the door--no wait, she heard them "breathing" through the door. No wait, she left early and never saw them, but knew they were in Casey's room. No wait. George says Cindy did see them. George fed Caylee breakfast, or maybe he didn't. Then he walked them to the car, and did or did not put Caylee in her carseat. But remarkably, he remembers in great detail what Casey and Caylee were wearing and what he was watching on TV. There is more to the morning of June 16th and the A's don't want to go there.

To continue this...I was watching the news. (insert squeeze by Cindy) No wait, I was watching a food show.

Input is good....

Didn't SP or RP state that CA & GA were separated when KC got pregnant in 11/2004 and got back together right after Caylee was born? I could be wrong, but thought I read that.

They would rather not dwell on Casey's sticky fingers.

Didn't CA say something to the effect of " If you said anything, we forgive you."

What did that mean.

The reactions to the pregnancy and when/how everyone found out

Didn't CA say something to the effect of " If you said anything, we forgive you."

What did that mean.

And I believe KC replied "Don't worry-I haven't said anything!"

What does it mean? Who knows-lots of theories!!:banghead:

How much income they have derived from the selling of Caylee artifacts...
Whose ashes are they wearing in their Cremains jewelry?

Kc's job and whether or not she filed tax returns. GA goes back and forth about whether he believed at the time she did actually have a job.

I have never heard them discuss the fact that KC not only did not work, but that she faked her job....weird...very weird....I know my kids....I would certainly know if they had a job/money and were able to buy things. I would even know if they filed a 1040 every year!

When Cindy sent DC out to find Caylee's body in November claiming a psychic told her to look there. Would love to know the REAL truth on how they knew to look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail