1497 users online (368 members and 1129 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 611
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938

    VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 08:11 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 08:11 AM. Reason: repair url tags.

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    here we are

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    nervous_nellie
    Registered User

    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: down the street
    Posts: 91
    has anyone heard from truthful lies? she was going to confirm with her driver regarding his sighting of her in the parking lot WITHOUT HER PURSE...


    no nothing yet!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,090
    Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    In the dark.... alone.... in the cold... in the rain (light rain but rain)... in heels.... and all of it not absolutley necessary when she could have waited and gone back with whom she came..... unless there was an extremely compelling reason not to.

    (And especially if she left her own car there at the arena - which Im still confused about btw)

    IDK, she's 20 and in shape. I don't think the chilly air would matter and if she's high or drunk she probably didn't even feel the cold.
    I think people tend to forget the vigor you have at 20.

    I mean, it's not a big hike for a girl her age at all..imo.
    As far as the boots having high heels, I'm not sure they did. When I heard of her outfit with the t-shirt, black skirt and black tights, I automatically assumed she was wearing rock and roll motorcycle type boots, rather than a sleek high heeled boot. Something like this:

    http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/...84_254x500.jpg

    Even it they were high heeled boots, I still don't think walking a mile or so for someone her age is a big deal. I just think she was walking toward where the stores and dorms are located for whatever reason.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,250
    I guess it would be a bit weird and unusual if the main photo in anyone's FB was of a sibling who is not dead or missing, but if he used to have a photo of himself and changed it after Morgan went missing I don't find it at all odd. It's just one more way to spread the word about her disappearance and get people to look for her. IMO people may use their myspaces and facebooks to showcase people who are missing and memorialize those who are dead. It's easier to change an existing account than to put up her own website.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I guess it would be a bit weird and unusual if the main photo in anyone's FB was of a sibling who is not dead or missing, but if he used to have a photo of himself and changed it after Morgan went missing I don't find it at all odd. It's just one more way to spread the word about her disappearance and get people to look for her. IMO people may use their myspaces and facebooks to showcase people who are missing and memorialize those who are dead. It's easier to change an existing account than to put up her own website.
    exactly

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    243
    No! Not her (purple sock) No No No No No!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    51
    I really don't find his attire or style any more "out there" than anyone else that would be living in NYC. I also know mannnyyy gay males in the Charlottesville area, and quite a few I would say would dress even more daring than his photos show.

    The only thing I find odd about the profile picture is that it isn't a "missing" photo, but rather an actual photo of her, but then again, it could just be a photo that has some sort of sentimental value to him.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,113
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun1807 View Post
    Ok folks you been beating me up pretty good over my remarks about her brother, her trip to New York and her picture on his Facebook page. So for some love I took it to my two gay buddies..and said am I that wrong? This is what they said.

    Even for being gay this dude is way out there. Never would they put their beautiful, college age sister on their Facebook main photo. They said if their beautiful sister visited them in NY she would have the time of her life and be as safe as she could be. And finally if it was their sister they would be night and day hitting everything and everybody to try and find her. They told me they would not sleep a wink or take a bite but would be following up every lead everywhere. They would get some answers or the LE would be so sick of them they would be having a news conference every dam hour til she was found.

    So..I rest my case.

    with all due respect, do your friends know morgans brother? in my opinion morgans brother is deserving of our sympathy/empathy and enough respect to
    not be bashing him on this sight. he is one of the people we are trying to help by finding his sister. obviously morgan and he cared a great deal for each other and if one says they truly care about morgan and trying to find her how could they turn around and disrespect members of her family? it is just not why we are here.moo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    with all due respect, do your friends know morgans brother? in my opinion morgans brother is deserving of our sympathy/empathy and enough respect to
    not be bashing him on this sight. he is one of the people we are trying to help by finding his sister. obviously morgan and he cared a great deal for each other and if one says they truly care about morgan and trying to find her how could they turn around and disrespect members of her family? it is just not why we are here.moo
    I don't think anybody has been "bashing" him, but instead just speculating on why he would say "I had to get out of there" (like maybe because of his parents?!?) and put up the facebook pic, etc. I don't question the photo on his facebook whatsoever, but those who did were certainly not "bashing".

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracie5 View Post
    No! Not her (purple sock) No No No No No!
    I don't recall reading that Morgan was wearing purple socks?

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouveau View Post
    I really don't find his attire or style any more "out there" than anyone else that would be living in NYC. I also know mannnyyy gay males in the Charlottesville area, and quite a few I would say would dress even more daring than his photos show.

    The only thing I find odd about the profile picture is that it isn't a "missing" photo, but rather an actual photo of her, but then again, it could just be a photo that has some sort of sentimental value to him.
    Maybe it just was easily accessible because he already happened to have it in his FB photoalbum?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    Posts
    521
    I like the idea of Morgan's brother putting her photo on facebook. I see it as him honoring her. Now if he changed it before she was missing then I think that would be a little weird, but then again, you should see what some people use for their facebook photo's. I just pray that she comes back to her family soon.
    Last edited by theforgotten; 10-30-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #15
    By Cubby in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1070
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14
    By Salem in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 533
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #12
    By arielilane in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 533
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
  4. Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #9
    By arielilane in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 840
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:36 PM
  5. Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #6
    By hoppyfrog in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 383
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread