Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

http://www.findmorgan.com/

Artwork By Morgan
new2.jpg

nervous_nellie

has anyone heard from truthful lies? she was going to confirm with her driver regarding his sighting of her in the parking lot WITHOUT HER PURSE...

no nothing yet!

In the dark.... alone.... in the cold... in the rain (light rain but rain)... in heels.... and all of it not absolutley necessary when she could have waited and gone back with whom she came..... unless there was an extremely compelling reason not to.

(And especially if she left her own car there at the arena - which Im still confused about btw)

IDK, she's 20 and in shape. I don't think the chilly air would matter and if she's high or drunk she probably didn't even feel the cold.
I think people tend to forget the vigor you have at 20.

I mean, it's not a big hike for a girl her age at all..imo.
As far as the boots having high heels, I'm not sure they did. When I heard of her outfit with the t-shirt, black skirt and black tights, I automatically assumed she was wearing rock and roll motorcycle type boots, rather than a sleek high heeled boot. Something like this:

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/pcs/media/images/products/seven/seven2033612867/seven2033612867_p1_v1_m56577569831791184_254x500.jpg

Even it they were high heeled boots, I still don't think walking a mile or so for someone her age is a big deal. I just think she was walking toward where the stores and dorms are located for whatever reason.

I guess it would be a bit weird and unusual if the main photo in anyone's FB was of a sibling who is not dead or missing, but if he used to have a photo of himself and changed it after Morgan went missing I don't find it at all odd. It's just one more way to spread the word about her disappearance and get people to look for her. IMO people may use their myspaces and facebooks to showcase people who are missing and memorialize those who are dead. It's easier to change an existing account than to put up her own website.

I guess it would be a bit weird and unusual if the main photo in anyone's FB was of a sibling who is not dead or missing, but if he used to have a photo of himself and changed it after Morgan went missing I don't find it at all odd. It's just one more way to spread the word about her disappearance and get people to look for her. IMO people may use their myspaces and facebooks to showcase people who are missing and memorialize those who are dead. It's easier to change an existing account than to put up her own website.

exactly :)

I really don't find his attire or style any more "out there" than anyone else that would be living in NYC. I also know mannnyyy gay males in the Charlottesville area, and quite a few I would say would dress even more daring than his photos show.

The only thing I find odd about the profile picture is that it isn't a "missing" photo, but rather an actual photo of her, but then again, it could just be a photo that has some sort of sentimental value to him.

Ok folks you been beating me up pretty good over my remarks about her brother, her trip to New York and her picture on his Facebook page. So for some love I took it to my two gay buddies..and said am I that wrong? This is what they said.

Even for being gay this dude is way out there. Never would they put their beautiful, college age sister on their Facebook main photo. They said if their beautiful sister visited them in NY she would have the time of her life and be as safe as she could be. And finally if it was their sister they would be night and day hitting everything and everybody to try and find her. They told me they would not sleep a wink or take a bite but would be following up every lead everywhere. They would get some answers or the LE would be so sick of them they would be having a news conference every dam hour til she was found.

So..I rest my case.

with all due respect, do your friends know morgans brother? in my opinion morgans brother is deserving of our sympathy/empathy and enough respect to
not be bashing him on this sight. he is one of the people we are trying to help by finding his sister. obviously morgan and he cared a great deal for each other and if one says they truly care about morgan and trying to find her how could they turn around and disrespect members of her family? it is just not why we are here.moo

with all due respect, do your friends know morgans brother? in my opinion morgans brother is deserving of our sympathy/empathy and enough respect to
not be bashing him on this sight. he is one of the people we are trying to help by finding his sister. obviously morgan and he cared a great deal for each other and if one says they truly care about morgan and trying to find her how could they turn around and disrespect members of her family? it is just not why we are here.moo

I don't think anybody has been "bashing" him, but instead just speculating on why he would say "I had to get out of there" (like maybe because of his parents?!?) and put up the facebook pic, etc. I don't question the photo on his facebook whatsoever, but those who did were certainly not "bashing".

I really don't find his attire or style any more "out there" than anyone else that would be living in NYC. I also know mannnyyy gay males in the Charlottesville area, and quite a few I would say would dress even more daring than his photos show.

The only thing I find odd about the profile picture is that it isn't a "missing" photo, but rather an actual photo of her, but then again, it could just be a photo that has some sort of sentimental value to him.

Maybe it just was easily accessible because he already happened to have it in his FB photoalbum?

I like the idea of Morgan's brother putting her photo on facebook. I see it as him honoring her. Now if he changed it before she was missing then I think that would be a little weird, but then again, you should see what some people use for their facebook photo's. I just pray that she comes back to her family soon.

Ok folks you been beating me up pretty good over my remarks about her brother, her trip to New York and her picture on his Facebook page. So for some love I took it to my two gay buddies..and said am I that wrong? This is what they said.

Even for being gay this dude is way out there. Never would they put their beautiful, college age sister on their Facebook main photo. They said if their beautiful sister visited them in NY she would have the time of her life and be as safe as she could be. And finally if it was their sister they would be night and day hitting everything and everybody to try and find her. They told me they would not sleep a wink or take a bite but would be following up every lead everywhere. They would get some answers or the LE would be so sick of them they would be having a news conference every dam hour til she was found.

So..I rest my case.
Im not beating you I hope. FWIW I think your friends' reaction is totally normal and I think Alex's is too. It depends on the individual's personality and how they deal with trauma imo and the sexual orientation is irrelevant.

About the weirdness of this case (where to start) have we, as a group, concluded that the friend called HER or SHE called the friend when Morgan was allegedly outside? Assuming she was indeed there, it seems to me that if Morgan were outside on purpose she would not have initiated the call. That is not solid; and doesn't prove anything; it's just how I feel. Iow, if she wandered out by accident or otherwise got outside not-deliberately, the first thing she'd do is initiate the call to the friends "OMG I'm outside; I cant get back in" etc However, imo, ,if she were out there for a reason, she would be less in a mad rush to call the friends.. (I think that anyway)

Also, I cant get behind her being emabarrassed about anything mildly embarrasing with the roommate like feeling sick, dizzy, or tripping, falling, bloody face..... If they've been friends that long and live together, they've seen plenty of way more embarrassing things than any of those incidents. Whatever it was would have to be a real whopper doozy imo for her to be significantly embarrassed in front of the roommate.

2 cents

moo.

I like the idea of Morgan's brother putting her photo on facebook. I see as him honoring her. Now if he changed it before she was missing then I think that would be a little weird, but then again you should see what some people use for their facebook photo's. I just pray that she comes back to her family soon.

Exactly my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members