FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a valid reason that LE is not releasing more information? If we can post thousands of thoughts on the little bit we do have, can you imagine what we could do with REAL information? I mean, c'mon, LE! You tell us you think people know, you ask for our help, you must want this to be solved as much (or more) than we do! Yet you don't give the public, your thousands of eyes and ears and brains anything that might jog a memory.
I just can't figure that out.

Claude Davis - RSO

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ns_andrea.html

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis' residence and van. Some of Davis' neighbors say they have lived there for three years and the van in the pictures in the link below is the only vehicle they know of him owning.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/s...laude Davis/

Note that Davis' van is in the process of being painted blue.

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

Clay County Tip Line: 877-227-6911 or cart@claysheriff.com

I bumped the Davis post for the coffee crew in case they don't read back.
Good night all.

Glad to see you, dsntslp. Was beginning to think I was the only one still up!

I'm pretty sure they're not releasing the cause of death because its something only the killer would know- so if they are interviewing 100+ RSOs and others, if someone slips up and says something that wasn't released they have probable cause for a warrant/arrest. If it was released to the media, the person could say he heard it on the news.

I remember a case from law school where when interviewing a suspect he mentioned the victim was stabbed, and LE never released that. Oops!

Stated this in the last thread, then looked up and realized the thread had moved. duh!

I watched NG tonight and heard the info on this guy from GA. I also have a concern, after listening to ALL of the information. I am afraid that people in Orange Park and other places may think LE has this perp and let their guard down. I pray that doesn't happen. PEOPLE STILL NEED TO AWARE, ALERT and CAUTIOUS where their children are concerned! This man MAY NOT be little Somer's murderer...THERE IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY THE PERP IS STILL LURKING!

Stated this in the last thread, then looked up and realized the thread had moved. duh!

I watched NG tonight and heard the info on this guy from GA. I also have a concern, after listening to ALL of the information. I am afraid that people in Orange Park and other places may think LE has this perp and let their guard down. I pray that doesn't happen. PEOPLE STILL NEED TO AWARE, ALERT and CAUTIOUS where their children are concerned! This man MAY NOT be little Somer's murderer...THERE IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY THE PERP IS STILL LURKING!

How about this for giving the benefit of the doubt to NG show tonight? maybe tonight's lame show was to keep the case in front of the public eye.

What a shame if people think LE have the perp! Yikes!

HUGE question. Who was the perp that work on an education board a custodian??????

Check this out:
http://www.adventop.org/property.htm

one of the employees of this church was interviewed. My guess is during a canvass of the area. Also, thinking this is where CWG popped up. Maybe mom didn't know CWG after all... don't worry I eat crow!! If you read the police report you will understand.

I have a question about the perp detained in GA. He is a known SO and his victims have been boys, would a SO be likely to switch to girls? If this happens does anyone know how common it is to have both male and female victims?

How about this for giving the benefit of the doubt to NG show tonight? maybe tonight's lame show was to keep the case in front of the public eye.

What a shame if people think LE have the perp! Yikes!

I agree in regards to a lame show....I'm so sick of the Balloon Boy incident. Usually don't watch her, except read on here that they had some info, so thought I'd tune in...set there for 40 minutes waiting, listening to BS, for 5 minutes of info. I hope no one thinks they have the perp...if they weren't paying close attention, I could see how someone might get that impression. Just thought I'd bring that to light. JMO

I'm pretty sure they're not releasing the cause of death because its something only the killer would know- so if they are interviewing 100+ RSOs and others, if someone slips up and says something that wasn't released they have probable cause for a warrant/arrest. If it was released to the media, the person could say he heard it on the news.

I remember a case from law school where when interviewing a suspect he mentioned the victim was stabbed, and LE never released that. Oops!
I can understand that part of it, for sure. But it's the other things-the little things...like surely they know from where the soot came, right? They can analyze it and tell what had been burned? They'd know if it came from a barbecue pit at the park, or if it were smoke from a burned-out home, I'd think. And I imagine they know where the trash container was-someone here earlier mentioned mail w/addresses, etc. It just doesn't make any sense to me. And as far as keeping quiet to keep this child murderer out of the loop? IMO, they're going to be darn lucky if they don't wind up with another one.
Sorry. I didn't even want to type that.
It's just that if we're stuck and puzzled, think how that town must feel. I can't believe the town's not up in arms, and God help them w/Halloween being tomorrow.
My town is about 100,000. Just about 5 years ago, a boy was abducted from a group out on Halloween night. The kidnappers did let him go, and he said he was fine. After his picture was in the paper, w/the interview of his mom and dad, he admitted he HAD been molested. And naturally, although wrongly, he'd not wanted to admit it.

HUGE question. Who was the perp that work on an education board a custodian??????

Check this out:

one of the employees of this church was interviewed. My guess is during a canvass of the area. Also, thinking this is where CWG popped up. Maybe mom didn't know CWG after all... don't worry I eat crow!! If you read the police report you will understand.
Unconfuse me, please, NSC?

I change my mind on my last comment. I think that church is way to far away to just be canvassing the area. Back to the drawing board!!!

Check this out:

I know when doing google maps there is a church right there by the school.. as soon as you turn on gano ave... same side Somer walked on probably. as side as burned house on.

but it is not anything fancy... looks like a house made into a church.. I thought that might be where they interviewed on the PR.. since so close to school..

I also looked up on maps where cgw and that claire live.... its seems to be south west from orange park .. in orange park but few miles away.. I could see them at the church or park..

the other 2 that live on pebble brooke on PR .. they live farther away.. I just don't know what to make of these ppl being in that area of the school and park when there are so many around .. others closer to there own address. even the school....

either they were out walking or standing somewhere around school when LE was there with DT or at DT house or area close... I just don't really understand those 4 being on there unless DT knew them and told LE to go ...

Also, I guess we will never see interviews of FBI??? or will we since sunshine laws.. Been so long on caylee case I don't remember ... sorry .. anyone remember ???? TIA

Claude Davis - RSO

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis' residence and van. Some of Davis' neighbors say they have lived there for three years and the van in the pictures in the link below is the only vehicle they know of him owning.

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

I thought about Davis last night, but I had no clue if he was still in prison or not. The thing that caught my attention, I know everyone is going to go shush on that "accident" post, but he said Andrea fell and bumped her head in the dumpster and died, and that post I saw said how it was an "accident" and she had bumped her head too. The poster said the man panicked and put her in a dumpster.
I know, I know, I'm grasping at thread here, but something about that one comment (and i've read hundreds) has really bugged me from the moment I read it. The guy said he had "seen it in a dream".

dang it I can't get my post to post.... anyone else having trouble???

Check this out:

I think the custodian info is on that last thread.

Check this out:

Nice find...now if we could only get a list of members of that church. Wouldn't that be something...

Claude Davis - RSO

OMG- I thought about Davis last night, but I had no clue if he was still in prison or not. The thing that caught my attention, I know everyone is going to go shush on that "accident" post, but he said Andrea fell and bumped her head in the dumpster and died, and that post I saw said how it was an "accident" and she had bumped her head too. The poster said the man panicked and put her in a dumpster.
I know, I know, I'm grasping at threads here, but something about that one comment (and i've read hundreds) has really bugged me from the moment I read it. The guy said he had "seen it in a dream".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246