770 users online (105 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tim Miller Interview Tomorrow

Hi everyone. Tomorrow night at 10 PM EST / 9 CST I am going to be interviewing Tim Miller Live on my show regarding the Haleigh Cummings case and he will be taking calls at: 347-838-9781.

Here is the link if anyone wants to listen in: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Also featured on the show is Investigative journalist Steph Watts, former sex crimes prosecutor Robin Sax and former police chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt.

Thank you Levi

Thanks Levi,

I really respect Tim Miller and I am happy that he will be on your show. As soon as he said anything disparaging about RC, RC's suppporters began to attack him.

TM has shown real courage by standing up and telling the truth.
    When faced with superior logic, some feign injury to disguise their lack of intellect - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by amorfati View Post
    Thanks Levi,

I really respect Tim Miller and I am happy that he will be on your show. As soon as he said anything disparaging about RC, RC's suppporters began to attack him.

TM has shown real courage by standing up and telling the truth.
    I beg to differ as will many of others that TM lost my support when he very publicly stated that Mark Klaas made a living off of his dead daughter's Polly's name. However, I do not want to get into trouble by posting anymore about the situation between TM/Mark Klaas but my feelings have nothing to do with the fact that I support RC or whether I think he is as guilty as sin.

JMHO.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I beg to differ as will many of others that TM lost my support when he very publicly stated that Mark Klaas made a living off of his dead daughter's Polly's name. However, I do not want to get into trouble by posting anymore about the situation between TM/Mark Klaas but my feelings have nothing to do with the fact that I support RC or whether I think he is as guilty as sin.

JMHO.
    Thank you for pointing this out, as you do speak for many as to what happened. Tricia also expressed her thoughts and opinion concerning this matter in which there was a thread here, and is now closed. For those who don't know can have a look at the locked thread link below as it will explain to those un-aware. Happy Halloween Adrienne.

Tim Miller Fires Back at Mark Klaas after last nights Nancy Grace. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 02:03 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Just remember, this interview is not about TM. It's about Haleigh!
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Tim Miller also apologized for what he said about Marc Klaas. I for one respect both of them for their services and this show is not going to be about Marc calling for Tim's arrest or Tim Miller firing back. It is going to be about Tim's thoughts on the Haleigh Cummings case and the key players and his future plans on searching for Haleigh.

Thumbs up

What I'd like to hear is Miller's account of whether Ron did threaten to blow out Misty's teeth with a gun while Ron Jr. was present and if Miller reported that to LE and when did he do so?
    Should be an interesting show for all of us no matter where we stand. And, certainly it would be great if his appearance brought forth true leads to finding poor Haleigh.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Thank you Levi !
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    What I'd like to hear is Miller's account of whether Ron did threaten to blow out Misty's teeth with a gun while Ron Jr. was present and if Miller reported that to LE and when did he do so?
    Should be an interesting show for all of us no matter where we stand. And, certainly it would be great if his appearance brought forth true leads to finding poor Haleigh.
    I'll ask him about that. Although *correct me if I am wrong* I thought I read a reader of Art Harris's blog contacted CPS and reported it...

I hope you can get him to clarify who invented the idea of those LDT's and who all went along with it.

Hi Levi,

Thank you for the opportunity to ask Tim some questions.

I would like to know, if the River (St John) was searched, is it possible that since it is such a large body of water, can it be searched again? I understand it flows North. So maybe with the tide and currents things get shifted and change, and they may find something if it is searched a second time around.

Also how deep if the River? If a body was weighted down, would they be able to see it?

There is also Railroad tracks that run over the river, do those tracks still carry a train across them? I can't tell from google earth.

Thanks again

Bern

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Hi Levi,

Thank you for the opportunity to ask Tim some questions.

I would like to know, if the River (St John) was searched, is it possible that since it is such a large body of water, can it be searched again? I understand it flows North. So maybe with the tide and currents things get shifted and change, and they may find something if it is searched a second time around.

Also how deep if the River? If a body was weighted down, would they be able to see it?

There is also Railroad tracks that run over the river, do those tracks still carry a train across them? I can't tell from google earth.

Thanks again

Bern
    FYI....the trains do travel the tracks over the water. There is a bridge tender there 24/7. If there is any suspicion activity in the area the person calls LE to prevent "Partying" in that area.

If questions are going to be asked about who said what between Tim and Ron I think it would only be fair for both of them to be on the program so that we can hear what each of them have to say. Otherwise we are still only hearing one side of the story.

In reality, Tim doesn't know any more about who did what then the rest of us do. Any opinion he has will just be that...an opinion and any theory he has will just be a theory. His organization searches for missing people...it normally doesn't investigate the characters involved in the case.

Tim doesn't have any reason to make up lies about Ron. Why would he even think to do that in a missing person's case? My money is on Tim Miller.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast