Results 1 to 15 of 29
Thread: Vetted Leads from AASU Flyer
11-01-2009, 12:17 PM #1
Vetted Leads from AASU Flyer
The Center for Justice Administration at Armstrong University constructed a flyer in late August of 2009, which was distributed via LE channels beginning in September. All of my personal info was on it for contact, so forgive me if I do not post a copy of the flyer here, lol-I could not figure out how to redact it. The preference of NB was that the leads requiring further investigation be forwarded to her and her "team." You will see in this thread that it was relatively easy to vet the majority of them. I wanted you guys to get a sense of what was called in and from where....
11-01-2009, 12:52 PM #2
Department of Homeland Security, Indiana
I had an agent from the DHS call me and offer to have BK go to a facility that has their vendor software (local to GA) and have his picture taken with a certain set of parameters. Once the photo was taken, DHS would run his photo through facial recognition software pulling from DL and Legal ID photos from 29 states within a 20+ year time frame. They had already scanned the photos included in the flyer with no success-not a huge surprise given the parameters they need met.
I passed this along to BK and NB.
11-01-2009, 12:58 PM #3
Dublin, GA Lead-Civilian Tip
Minister R. N:
- Rev. N called me to say he firmly believed that Mr. Kyle was a transient he offered services to in Dublin GA, 1986.
- What made "Mr. Kyle" standout was that he was well spoken and very, very detail oriented. He was unlike a typical transient in many ways, although he seemed relatively carefree and kept pretty much to himself.
- "Mr. Kyle" told Rev. N that he had just passed through TX and was on his way to Savannah.
- The other standout detail was that as "Mr. Kyle" passed from church to church looking for food and shelter, he would collect the church's card and write on the back of each card the service he received from the church. He took a stack of cards from his billfold and laid them all out on a coffee table for Rev. N.
- Mr. N has been ministering to transients in the area for 30 years-homeless would come to his church looking for food and/or shelter and he would send them to the Dublin City Police Dept office to be checked and cleared.
- The police would send the transients back to him once their names were run. To his knowledge there is no log or register reflecting this. I have been in contact with the current clerk who runs CORI checks and she had no idea that there was a program like this one.
- Rev N worked for the First Baptist Church of Dublin. The shelter program was run through the Laurens County Ministerial Association. I am trying to get someone in the church who can see if they kept records of the transients who passed through there.
- Rev N ID'd "Mr. Kyle" from the age regressed photo that shows Mr. Kyle with brown hair, receding hair line. He said that the build, age and photo completely line up with his recollection.
- Rev. N can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
11-01-2009, 01:02 PM #4
Richmond Hill, GA-Civilian Tip
J K, Richmond Hill, GA:
- J is a former business owner who moved to Richmond Hill GA in 2003. She opened a business on the corner of Ford and Dogwood in Richmond Hill on the sight of an old Henry Ford business.
- Next door to her business was an antique/second hand shop run by a woman named D. On the same property as theirs was a 9x12 shack that Henry Ford built to house his workers. In 2003 it was used by the few homeless in the area.
- J and D believe that "Benjaman Kyle" is the homeless man who was squatting in the shack in 2003 and who disappeared some time in 2004.
- The homeless man matches BK in appearance and build according to these two women. Both women would hire him for odd jobs-he was very well spoken but kept completely to himself.
- He would sit outside the shack and whittle.
- The man they remember claimed he was a Vietnam Vet, that he had a daughter who had died in a terrible accident in 2003 and that he had some extended family in Alabama.
- The man they remember was inconsistent as an employee because he would drink heavily. The drinking either started or became worse with the news of his daughters death.
- J believes that "BK" was not sunburned by his time behind the Burger King, but likely had been exposed to the elements over a period of time.
- J also believes that BK's "fire ant bites" might actually be bed bug or chigger bites from the state of the mattress that was in the shack. She remembers that the mattress was on the floor and took up most of the floor space.
- J stated that the shack was bulldozed some time in 2006.
11-01-2009, 01:04 PM #5
Missouri State Police Dept Lead
Missouri State Police: Charles Terrance Heese, Missing Person
- Mr. Heese has a DOB 05/04/55, disappeared in 1999.
- Mr. Heese's truck was found in a cul de sac in Albuquerque, NM which abutted the desert.
- SSN xxx-xx-xxxx
- Mr. Heese has a scar on his lip and a scar on his lower back.
- Mr. Heese has MtDNA available to be run against Mr. Kyle's.
- Mr. Heese was reported to be 6'3" Black hair/Brown eyes, but there is no one to check the accuracy of the report.
- Missouri would like the DNA compared.
11-01-2009, 01:12 PM #6
Baton Rouge LA Tip-LE
James M. Abbott, missing from Baton Rouge in 2002. He was called in as missing by his SIL. He was visiting his daughter and other family en route to NH. He was due to arrive in NH in June 2002. He never arrived. He was due to attend a wedding in Atlanta in July 2002. He never arrived. He was driving a volvo with CO plates and his progress through norther US could be tracked by a checking account he had recently established in OK. It was felt by LE that he was voluntary missing. He was a graduate of the USMC and always wore a St Christopher medal around his neck.
Mr. Abbott was ruled out when his SIL and daughter viewed pictures of BK.
11-01-2009, 01:19 PM #7
The HOTTEST lead we had, lol-Hawthorne NV-LE Tip
I received a call from a former NHP officer who was certain he protective custodied BK somewhere between 2001-2003 in Hawthorne Nevada. The caller was now a parole officer, but remembered in detail the individual he had cuffed and processed.
Hawthorne more than rose to the occasion-I called them with only the name of the former officer and the estimate of the dates. The Jail SGT volunteered his time and went through every record by hand in a 4 year period. He actually found the file with a photo of the arrestee-it was unbelievable. He was a ringer for our guy, EXCEPT he had a record of current MV violations in another state. A status check showed that the individual in the photo was not Mr. Kyle, but for a good 36 hours, we all believed we had finally found him. I cannot post the DL photo or the name for privacy reasons, but you guys would be flabbergasted!!!!!
As an aside, this was where I learned that there are tens of thousands of fingerprint cards buried in archives never entered in any databases because, for example, being put into protective custody is not a crime. So the cards are just sitting.....
11-01-2009, 01:26 PM #8
Kyle Wade Clinkscales-both a Civilian and LE tip
You guys are familiar with Kyle as a possible match. I received seperate tips on Kyle as a possible match. He is missing, presumed dead because there is someone serving time for improperly disposing of his body. The problem with the story is that the body was never found where it was disposed and the individual who supposedly disposed of it did not participate in the killing. The charges were brought as a result of a recovered memory of a man who claimed he saw his grandfather getting rid of a barrel when the man was 7 years of age.
Mr. Kyle sent me an email indicating that he had been ruled out as a match for Kyle Clinkscales. The GBI told me that the comparison of MtDNA was never done....so I think we are still in limbo on this one.
11-01-2009, 04:47 PM #9
11-01-2009, 06:15 PM #10
11-01-2009, 06:42 PM #11
I am so glad to see all these leads.
This is wonderful.
And it is gratifying and heart warming to know
that others ARE seeing his fliers, his picture and
responding with tips.God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
Source: Founder, International
11-01-2009, 06:43 PM #12God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
Source: Founder, International
11-01-2009, 07:09 PM #1350K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Chicago burbs
A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown
Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case
You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.
11-01-2009, 09:22 PM #14DELETE ACCOUNT
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
BTW...both churches sit right next to each other on Hwy 144, about 3 -4 miles from Burger King.
11-02-2009, 09:42 AM #15
By hmg in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 50Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:48 PM
By SeriouslySearching in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2008, 08:59 AM
By magpie in forum Stacy PetersonReplies: 26Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:07 AM