1107 users online (227 members and 880 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 632
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

    Continue here for discussion about Somer Thompson case.

    Previous threads:

    Thread 13
    Thread 12
    Thread 11
    Thread 10
    Thread 9
    Thread 8
    Thread 7
    Thread 6
    Thread 5
    Thread 4
    Thread 3
    Thread 2
    Thread 1
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,485
    How far away are the tanks from the house Dr Fessell? Thx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,757
    UPDATED MAP ON THREAD INCLUDES CROSSING GUARD AND BOY NEAR PROPANE TANKS

    For reference ... bringing forward

    Red = where siblings last saw her at Gano and Solomon

    Blue = where CS (minor) last saw her at Gano and Grove Park Drive

    Green = 1080 Gano

    Last edited by Noway; 11-01-2009 at 05:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere great!!
    Posts
    1,973
    Name: Diena R Bowling
    Gender: Female
    Marriage Date: 25 Jan 1999
    Estimated Birth Year: abt 1975
    Age: 24
    Spouse: Samuel F Thompson
    Spouse gender: Male
    Spouse Est Birth Year: abt 1968
    Spouse Age: 31
    Marriage County: Bell
    Marriage State: Texas
    Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002
    Well this answers quite a few questions for me. If they were married in Texas they prob moved around due to Sam being in the military. Married 10 years - since today is 2009 and they are still married. Going on math here that 10 y/o is also Sams daughter. 13 y/0 is Paul C. son. That leaves a 3 year gap of being married to Paul C. having 13 y/o then turning around marrying Sam and having 10 y/o. 3 years later has the twins. 2 years later splits from Sam. I won't go into the next two years because I am not interested in the sarcasm war, just the facts.

    What I find interesting this that she was married twice in Texas. Is this her home state? Next, what I find even MORE interesting. CWG is back in Texas now as we speak. Where does CWG hail from? Does he know mom?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere great!!
    Posts
    1,973
    Just to add something to my last post. I think having LE in front of the home makes complete sense if mom might know killer - CWG, if she knows him, that has not been determined YET - if she suspects him she could be in danger. Just a theory.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    Just to add something to my last post. I think having LE in front of the home makes complete sense if mom might know killer - CWG, if she knows him, that has not been determined YET - if she suspects him she could be in danger. Just a theory.
    Thanks for this, please refresh my memory what "kind" of SO is CWG? TIA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    How far away are the tanks from the house Dr Fessell? Thx
    A block away or 750 feet or so.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    Well this answers quite a few questions for me. If they were married in Texas they prob moved around due to Sam being in the military. Married 10 years - since today is 2009 and they are still married. Going on math here that 10 y/o is also Sams daughter. 13 y/0 is Paul C. son. That leaves a 3 year gap of being married to Paul C. having 13 y/o then turning around marrying Sam and having 10 y/o. 3 years later has the twins. 2 years later splits from Sam. I won't go into the next two years because I am not interested in the sarcasm war, just the facts.

    What I find interesting this that she was married twice in Texas. Is this her home state? Next, what I find even MORE interesting. CWG is back in Texas now as we speak. Where does CWG hail from? Does he know mom?
    AND ironically appears on the police report, which was recanted due to some type of error. So they say..??



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,415
    Now we need a star for the tanks and the last guard who didn't see her.

    Wonderful map by the way - thanks!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    A block away or 750 feet or so.
    which direction? Toward home or back towards school?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    Just to add something to my last post. I think having LE in front of the home makes complete sense if mom might know killer - CWG, if she knows him, that has not been determined YET - if she suspects him she could be in danger. Just a theory.
    Thanks NSC.
    Maybe something is brewing-- LE was not at the home today, per another site. Poster was in the area and drove by.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    The first sentence of this article makes no sense when compared to the rest of the article.

    The rest of the article seems to say she was last seen at the house.

    .................................................. ...

    Florida investigators are focusing their search into the abduction and murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson on an empty house just 500 yards from where the young girl was last seen.



    A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

    "That is the last location that we know anyone saw her," said Mary Justino, the public information officer for the Clay County Sheriff's Office. "And it corresponds with other witness information from people in the neighborhood and children from the school."

    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thom...ory?id=8887834

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    which direction? Toward home or back towards school?
    Towards home.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    I thought about Somer's case all day yesterday and thought of her last night as I trekked through rain soaked neighborhoods with my children as they collected enough sugar to put them into a sugar coma. I wondered if Somer's siblings and other children in her neighborhood went trick or treating from house to house and if Diena handed out candy to Somer's little friends. Ugh, my heart hurts for all of them. I want this monster caught and I can not logically believe anyone other than Clayton William Graham is responsible for Somer's death. I don't know that he was at Diena's home and I personally do not think he was, but he was in the immediate area of where Somer was last seen. Otherwise why would he be listed in the police report? He obviously had something to hide because he provided false information to LE in the report. I would like to know exactly where he was when he was when his information was taken by LE. Was he at the park, was he near the Gano house, was he in a car and if so what was the make and model. I would like to know what his appearance was, any soot on the knees of his jeans, any soot on him at all.
    I also noticed that the phone number he gave in the report is a cell phone number. If he managed to give his true number, I'm wondering if LE is tracking the pings to locate him.
    Running the address he gave in the report pulls up three individuals 1 female and 2 males. I wonder if these people even know who Clayton William Graham is.
    I know someone on WS had placed a call to the cell phone number...wonder if they ever heard back from CWG...
    I'm gathering family info on CWG right now...brb

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    The first sentence of this article makes no sense when compared to the rest of the article.

    The rest of the article seems to say she was last seen at the house.

    .................................................. ...

    Florida investigators are focusing their search into the abduction and murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson on an empty house just 500 yards from where the young girl was last seen.



    A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

    "That is the last location that we know anyone saw her," said Mary Justino, the public information officer for the Clay County Sheriff's Office. "And it corresponds with other witness information from people in the neighborhood and children from the school."

    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thom...ory?id=8887834
    The Hannah Montana backpack was later recanted to a black book bag, and then IIRC the backpack became the unknown-- which one she had, due to having so many. Early reports had the little boy that saw Somer around the tanks with a frown on her face, and the other children & siblings walking with her placed Somer ahead of them.



Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12
    By Salem in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 967
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 08:48 AM
  2. FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6
    By christine2448 in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 911
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #5
    By hoppyfrog in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
  4. FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 742
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:50 AM
  5. FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2
    By hoppyfrog in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 609
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM

Tags for this Thread