Estimated Birth Year: abt 1975
Spouse: Samuel F Thompson
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: abt 1968
Spouse Age: 31
Marriage County: Bell
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

Well this answers quite a few questions for me. If they were married in Texas they prob moved around due to Sam being in the military. Married 10 years - since today is 2009 and they are still married. Going on math here that 10 y/o is also Sams daughter. 13 y/0 is Paul C. son. That leaves a 3 year gap of being married to Paul C. having 13 y/o then turning around marrying Sam and having 10 y/o. 3 years later has the twins. 2 years later splits from Sam. I won't go into the next two years because I am not interested in the sarcasm war, just the facts.

What I find interesting this that she was married twice in Texas. Is this her home state? Next, what I find even MORE interesting. CWG is back in Texas now as we speak. Where does CWG hail from? Does he know mom?

Just to add something to my last post. I think having LE in front of the home makes complete sense if mom might know killer - CWG, if she knows him, that has not been determined YET - if she suspects him she could be in danger. Just a theory.

Just to add something to my last post. I think having LE in front of the home makes complete sense if mom might know killer - CWG, if she knows him, that has not been determined YET - if she suspects him she could be in danger. Just a theory.

Thanks for this, please refresh my memory what "kind" of SO is CWG? TIA

Well this answers quite a few questions for me. If they were married in Texas they prob moved around due to Sam being in the military. Married 10 years - since today is 2009 and they are still married. Going on math here that 10 y/o is also Sams daughter. 13 y/0 is Paul C. son. That leaves a 3 year gap of being married to Paul C. having 13 y/o then turning around marrying Sam and having 10 y/o. 3 years later has the twins. 2 years later splits from Sam. I won't go into the next two years because I am not interested in the sarcasm war, just the facts.

What I find interesting this that she was married twice in Texas. Is this her home state? Next, what I find even MORE interesting. CWG is back in Texas now as we speak. Where does CWG hail from? Does he know mom?

AND ironically appears on the police report, which was recanted due to some type of error. So they say..??

Now we need a star for the tanks and the last guard who didn't see her.

Wonderful map by the way - thanks!

Thanks NSC.
Maybe something is brewing-- LE was not at the home today, per another site. Poster was in the area and drove by.

The first sentence of this article makes no sense when compared to the rest of the article.

The rest of the article seems to say she was last seen at the house.

Florida investigators are focusing their search into the abduction and murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson on an empty house just 500 yards from where the young girl was last seen.

A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

"That is the last location that we know anyone saw her," said Mary Justino, the public information officer for the Clay County Sheriff's Office. "And it corresponds with other witness information from people in the neighborhood and children from the school."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-tho...f-matches-birthmark-clothing/story?id=8887834

I thought about Somer's case all day yesterday and thought of her last night as I trekked through rain soaked neighborhoods with my children as they collected enough sugar to put them into a sugar coma. I wondered if Somer's siblings and other children in her neighborhood went trick or treating from house to house and if Diena handed out candy to Somer's little friends. Ugh, my heart hurts for all of them. I want this monster caught and I can not logically believe anyone other than Clayton William Graham is responsible for Somer's death. I don't know that he was at Diena's home and I personally do not think he was, but he was in the immediate area of where Somer was last seen. Otherwise why would he be listed in the police report? He obviously had something to hide because he provided false information to LE in the report. I would like to know exactly where he was when he was when his information was taken by LE. Was he at the park, was he near the Gano house, was he in a car and if so what was the make and model. I would like to know what his appearance was, any soot on the knees of his jeans, any soot on him at all.
I also noticed that the phone number he gave in the report is a cell phone number. If he managed to give his true number, I'm wondering if LE is tracking the pings to locate him.
Running the address he gave in the report pulls up three individuals 1 female and 2 males. I wonder if these people even know who Clayton William Graham is.
I know someone on WS had placed a call to the cell phone number...wonder if they ever heard back from CWG...
I'm gathering family info on CWG right now...brb

The first sentence of this article makes no sense when compared to the rest of the article.

The rest of the article seems to say she was last seen at the house.

Florida investigators are focusing their search into the abduction and murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson on an empty house just 500 yards from where the young girl was last seen.

A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

"That is the last location that we know anyone saw her," said Mary Justino, the public information officer for the Clay County Sheriff's Office. "And it corresponds with other witness information from people in the neighborhood and children from the school."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-tho...f-matches-birthmark-clothing/story?id=8887834

The Hannah Montana backpack was later recanted to a black book bag, and then IIRC the backpack became the unknown-- which one she had, due to having so many. Early reports had the little boy that saw Somer around the tanks with a frown on her face, and the other children & siblings walking with her placed Somer ahead of them.

AND ironically appears on the police report, which was recanted due to some type of error. So they say..??

Who researched this information and exactly what were they told?
Did someone call LE or the investigating officer and ask why CWG is listed on the initial report? Was this "error" information put out by the media?

I can see an error of listing his name with someone else's info or something, but to have his name and his old info on an initial report of a missing child is just too coincidental to ignore.
I'd like to know how it was explained that this was an error. The officer just happened to note the name and last addresses of a RSO when taking an initial report about a missing chld??? And this person has absolutely nothing to do with it??

I'd also like to know if LE has ever stated that CWG was NOT present in the area when Somer went missing. Was it that large of an error??

I'm fairly sure I read that he is from Bandera TX. Bandera is a county just N. of San Antonio, it is also the name of the largest town in Bandera Co. San Antonio is in Bexar Co (pronounced "bear") which is where her first marriage took place.

Melissa

Two thoughts all just in my head, no fact:

The statement by Mary J. was made before Kyle came forward. The house is 500 yards from where CS last saw Somer.

IIRC, Diena started to answer (in response to do you have any idea who might have done this) ... something that someone thought was going to be "my kid" ... but could it have been "my cousin" and does she have any cousin who is SO ... and could that explain how CWG got on the list ... she gave him the info she had for him but that he was not there?

The reason I'm making these maps even tho I think someone did is that some of the pix from earlier threads have disappeared ... and instead there is a photobucked icon saying something about exceeding bandwith.

So I just want to have them where I can get to them.

I'll add the tanks ...

It is just a little less then 500 yards from the front of the school to the burned out house so that must be where the article is talking about the last place she was seen by adults or officals was the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth