Purple Teletubby Wanted in London, ON, Robbery

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Now we know what he carries in that handbag...

Man dressed as Teletubby wanted in robbery

Woman in London, Ont., says oversized purple Teletubby mugged her at gunpoint

London, Ont. — The Canadian Press
Published on Sunday, Nov. 01, 2009 1:40PM EST

An armed suspect dressed as an oversized purple Teletubby is wanted by police in London, Ont. in connection with a robbery on Halloween.

A woman reports she was walking home alone just after midnight, when she was approached by a man dressed as a Teletubby, carrying a handgun.

The suspect is described as a 6 ft. 2 in. man weighing 200 to 240 pounds, with short dark hair, clean shaven, and a muscular build.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...s-teletubby-wanted-in-robbery/article1347227/

This doesn't surprise me in the least. I always knew the Teletubbys were creepy and wrong!

I guess one of those sinister loudspeakers popped out of the ground and told him to do it. "Time for tubby-crime-spree. Time for tubby-crime-spree."

:laugh:
I guess one of those sinister loudspeakers popped out of the ground and told him to do it. "Time for tubby-crime-spree. Time for tubby-crime-spree."
We need pictures! Remind me which one is the purple one again...:floorlaugh:

Tinky-Winky may need an intervention:

2931d1068081004-1-vs-telatuby-purple-teletubby-found-drunk.jpg

If Simon Cowell was a part of your legacy, you'd probably end up acting out like a deviant as well. :)

(Simon has some hand in their fame... )

Easy on the Teletubby! One of our boys was afraid of normal Halloween costumes and needed to be "Tinky Winky" for 3 years straight! Okay, the funniest thing happened when he was 4 (after the Jerry Falwell announcement). A person commented on the purple Teletubby, and my little Teletubby said, "You won't be laughing too much when Tinky Winky whoops yo azz!"

The only bad thing (aside from my purple Teletubby saying "azz" and threatening people) is that I can still sing the TT theme song to this day. After this story, it's stuck in my dang head! :banghead:

The gay one, according to Falwell. Tinky-Winky...? (Just a guess there.)

I'm surprised this didn't happen during a gay pride parade. :crazy:

If Simon Cowell was a part of your legacy, you'd probably end up acting out like a deviant as well. :)

(Simon has some hand in their fame... )

http://www.answers.com/topic/simon-cowell

Subsequently, Cowell signed up a number of acts to S-Records that made a mark in the pop music world, including Curiosity Killed the Cat, Sonia Evans, Five, Westlife, Robson & Jerome, and Ultimate Kaos. He also released several novelty recordings featuring the likes of wrestlers of the World Wrestling Federation, Teletubbies,[10] Zig and Zag and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, that were huge successes.

It's obvious where he is......it's a big green hill with flowers leading to an underground lair.

Man, LE is slipping.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back