FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
A friend of mine just emailed this to me and I've not been able to Google any more information. Does anyone here know about her?

MISSING CHILD ALERT
ENDANGERED
SHANNON LEA DEDRICK
Date Missing: 10/31/2009
Missing From: Chipley,FL County: WASHINGTON
Birth Date: 3/11/2009 Age Disappeared: 0 yrs 7 months
Height: 2' 00" Race: White Hair: Brown
Weight: 011 Sex: Female Eyes: Blue
Narrative: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Shannon Dedrick. She was last seen at her residence in Chipley on 10/31/09.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of this endangered person, please contact the Washington County Sheriff's Office at 850-638-6111

Between declaring that she didn't leave on her own (no kidding at 7 mos) and this statement:

Haddock also said “there’s nothing to lead us to believe at this time that this is an abduction.”

It sounds like LE is sending a clear message. (Sounds familiar.) She's been missing since Saturday morning? I'm surprised this didn't get more coverage!

Interesting photo. That looks more like a newborn than a 7 mos old baby to me. I wonder why that photo or did they not have a later one? She doesn't even have hair yet. Is that what 7 mos looks like?

ksgjho-shannon.jpg

From the link provided:

Haddock also said “there’s nothing to lead us to believe at this time that this is an abduction.”

This is 4-5 counties over from me, and the first I heard about her missing was here.

This upsets me a great deal...I'm about to grab all the kids in the nation and take them home with me!!!

Well, these circumstances don't sound good, but at least get your signals straight. One source has her as a blonde, the other brunette. Maybe she's on the line between the two?,

Between declaring that she didn't leave on her own (no kidding at 7 mos) and this statement:

It sounds like LE is sending a clear message. (Sounds familiar.) She's been missing since Saturday morning? I'm surprised this didn't get more coverage!

Interesting photo. That looks more like a newborn than a 7 mos old baby to me. I wonder why that photo or did they not have a later one? She doesn't even have hair yet. Is that what 7 mos looks like?

If I am not mistaken it also states she was 11 Lbs?

The state Department of Law Enforcement also issued a missing child alert, listing the little girl as 2 feet long and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

From 3dogmom's link

http://www.newsherald.com/news/baby-78728-chipley-missing.html

This upsets me a great deal...I'm about to grab all the kids in the nation and take them home with me!!!

I know what you mean.......but then you'd be the kidnapper. :waitasec:

All the best,

Hoppy

My sister in-law and I used to joke about raising our children on an island somewhere...not so much a joke any more sad to say.

If I am not mistaken it also states she was 11 Lbs?

The state Department of Law Enforcement also issued a missing child alert, listing the little girl as 2 feet long and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

From 3dogmom's link

http://www.newsherald.com/news/baby-78728-chipley-missing.html

Between that and the hair thing are they basing the info on the photo or getting it from someone other than the parents? The description doesn't add up. Isn't 2 11 tall for that age? Yet underweight? Dual hair colors? I don't know. Moms tell me.

All I remember is that my one son was 7lb 11 oz and 21 inches long at birth. Gosh, he's almost 19 years old now and my brain is mush on that sort of thing.

Does Shannon have health problems???
2 feet long and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes
very tiny........
and in recent picture above not much hair.

Between that and the hair thing are they basing the info on the photo or getting it from someone other than the parents? The description doesn't add up. Isn't 2 11 tall for that age? Yet underweight? Dual hair colors? I don't know. Moms tell me.

My babies were all small but no where near 11 lbs at 7 months. The information isn't jiving for me. Unless this baby has medical issues it just ticks me off that the information wouldn't be spot on from the parents. MOO

2 feet long ( not 2'11") and 11 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member