LE (Jail Bookings) & Possible Related Crimes Discussion Thread

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Often jail bookings of players, related friends or relatives of the players in this case are found on line and in news articles. We can discuss these possibilities here along with keeping up with the criminal activities of those surrounding Haleigh's case.

There is a sexual battery arrest with connections to Orange Park and Palatka areas that may be of interest or connected at sometime in Haleigh's case. Don't know if this will ever be connected to Haleigh.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...attery-in-Palatka/djDSFFiHEkeBvmKc5zHB_w.cspx

Man arrested for sexual battery in battery in palatka

Arrested for sexual battery (Courtesy: Putnam County Sheriff's Office)

PALATKA, Fla. -- A 59-year-old Orange Park man has been arrested on armed sexual battery charges in Palatka.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a report of a sexual battery at the Telstar Motel, located in East Palatka.

The victim reported that she met with a male friend, who was identified as Maroun Ata, at the motel.

According to detectives, when she refused to have sex with Ata, he pulled a gun on her and forcefully removed her clothing. He then forced the victim to have sex with him.

Good morning ya'll
I have to say this is a thread that will lessen the congestion within the present threads of the scanner updates and arrests that we have to wade thru post to find. I am all for simplify our efforts for easy excess.

When Tommy and Lisa were arrested, that was big discussion in here on the threads. And it's not over with yet.

Flossie or Texas, can you tell me about if you know of a Christian Haag involved with any of the family. I saw his arrest, the name rang a bell, but I could connect any dots. TIA

As long as we don't get in trouble for postings pictures of people that are not related to the case, I think it would be helpful. I had wanted to keep a similar thread handy a few months ago regarding the RSO's and their approximation to Haleigh's home. I think it was made a sticky but not allowed to post to it.

I haven't listened to the scanner since the pond search so if there have been related arrests I have heard nothing about them.

I just know that the mods in the Somer threads are having a fit of a time trying to keep the names of people not connected to the case out of there, seems to me, this could wind up being the same thing. And yes even RSO's names that are not connected, so random criminals would fall into the same category I would guess.

As long as we don't get in trouble for postings pictures of people that are not related to the case, I think it would be helpful. I had wanted to keep a similar thread handy a few months ago regarding the RSO's and their approximation to Haleigh's home. I think it was made a sticky but not allowed to post to it.

I haven't listened to the scanner since the pond search so if there have been related arrests I have heard nothing about them. I stay away from the rumor thread because quite frankly it is full or rumors.

I'm not aware of picture rules around here. The article I posted was straight from the news organizations article story. So it wasn't actually from the bookings link for PCSO. Though as I looked this morn, he was on their website too.

I'm 50/50 on my theory concerning Haleigh. Fifty percent family abduction, 50 percent stranger sexual predator abductor as I lean towards the home being watched.

are we looking for breaking into homes as well?

I think that's important, because if Misty and Ron didn't do it, someone had to enter into the home without permission. Whether they broke in, walked in, it's still entering into the home illegally.

I will allow this tread to stand for the moment. Here is how it will work. If it is an article in a paper, you may post a bit and then link to it. If it is a registered SO you may post a link to the registry, but you may not post their personal information on this website. If it is a minor, it is as usual and you will not be allowed to post personal info if they have not been named by LE.

Thanks Animal, what if it's arrest records? Are those allowed in this topic?

Wasn't this around the same time of he and Marie being charged with running a drug dwelling?
ETA: Was post deleted in regards to JL?

When Tommy and Lisa were arrested, that was big discussion in here on the threads. And it's not over with yet.

Flossie or Texas, can you tell me about if you know of a Christian Haag involved with any of the family. I saw his arrest, the name rang a bell, but I could connect any dots. TIA
I have not heard the name before, but, will do some research and see what I can find out.

No I haven't seen him discussed in relation to the family Kool

Question? Some listen to the scanners. If someone directly connected to this case shows up on the scanner, and their address, and we hear the actual events unfolding that has drawn LE's attention to them or that area, are we allowed to talk about that? Or are we not to mention anything related to the scanners?

Ex: the night LE was called to Hank Sr. address because he had some presecription drugs stolen from him, thats a close family member. Drugs can be a motive in this case as some have surmised. Those are real life facts as the events unfolded on the scanner, so it's not rumor or innuendos if we heard it on a scanner for the PCSO. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back