Cobra: Tapes, Interviews & Case Discussion

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there new clues in Haleighs case? Recent new tapes recorded by Cobra just now being made public that was recorded months ago and supposedly given to and investigated by LE. Links below Part 1 and 2, plus audio taped interview with Misty Saunders done by Cobra, originally hired by Crystal Sheffield, Marie Griffis and Attorney Kim Picazio.

Part 1
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5577857.php

Posted: Monday, 02 November 2009 10:55AM

Haleigh Update: Was a Possible Clue Overlooked?

TJ Hart

Six-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL was taken from her home February 9, 2009. Since then, very few solid clues have turned to help find her.

At this point, investigators are looking at every piece of evidence and reviewing everything they've gathered so far.

In a tape William "Cobra" Staubs dug up from March 31, 2009, he spoke with Misty Saunders--the stepdaughter of an accused sexual predator Daniel Snodgrass.

Daniel Snodgrass is the man who tried donate furniture to the Haleighbug Center in Satsuma and ended up causing trouble at the building.

Warning: Adult languange and disturbing descriptions.

AUDIO: P.I. William "Cobra" Staubs with Misty Saunders

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5579507.php Warning: Graphic foul content and language involved in taped recordings made by Cobra in March 2009 with Misty Saunders, Mr. Snodgrasses step daughter.

Haleigh Update: Possible Clue Part 2

More information has come into the 97.3 The Sky's news room regarding a possible missed clue in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

As it turns out, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigated the claim that very day the tape you heard in Part 1 was recorded which was March 31, 2009.

The claims made by Misty Saunders to Private Investigator William "Cobra" Staubs indicated she believed her step father, accused capital sex offender Daniel Snodgrass, had something to do with Haleigh Cummings disappearance. Saunders believes Snodgrass might have dismembered and killed children in a shed on the property owned by her mother..... end of snippet more at link above.

Cobra has been involved in this case since the beginning. Hired by Crystal and attorney Kim Picazio who has been investigating, searching and interviewing people in the hunt for Haleigh. Warning, the tapes recently published are graphic, foul language and graphic content.

According to articles now coming out, LE did go to the home, the supposed bloody shed, where tools were observed bloody with blood splatter inside the walls and contents of the shed.

There are some questions I have about this LE investigation at Snodgrasses and how he was ruled out so quickly and easily being they foun what they did on his property, along with his past sexual criminal behavior in which it involved minor girls, and brave as the father was standing just outside the home while he performed some of these acts on his daughters.

Supposedly LE investigated, did they send these tools, blood samples to a lab to determine their origins? Seems many are questioning the quick end to Snodgrass being investigated.

There are a lot of weird things being said on that tape.

There are a lot of weird things being said on that tape.

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes, I wanted to let those know as their on line now and available to be aware of the content. What did you find weird may I ask? I've read comments, and they say it's bad.

Do we know how LE ruled this man out of the investigation so quickly?

Well, it is posted up in the Stickies thread :)

As I kept hunting for these tapes and interview, I came across a very interesting interview of Cobra being filmed and interviewed by TJ Hart, as Hart gives lots of leeway for Cobra to just talk on about things concering Haleigh's case, including his motivations for being involved. Which now it appears his motives or inspirations have changed? I don't know what to believe, hired one moment, then he's in it because its in his heart to do so. Watch interview at link below....

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/video/22207626/cobra-undedited-interview.htm?pageid=28469 unedited version.

Can someone please tell me if this information is coming from TJ Hart?

I was under the impression that he withdrew himself from covering this case for a bit and I was just wondering if he is now back to reporting and this is the first he has reported since coming back? TIA

Also, I am quite nervous to listen to these interviews because the earlier interview that I listened to with Cobra I had to use the headphones because the vulgar language. However my headphones are missing in action and I don't want to play them while my children are awake if it is a repeat of the earlier vulgar speak. Could someone tell me please if it is safe to listen now or should I wait until they are in bed for the evening? Lots of questions, I am sorry about that. TIA

Can someone please tell me if this information is coming from TJ Hart? Could someone tell me please if it is safe to listen now or should I wait until they are in bed for the evening? Lots of questions, I am sorry about that. TIA

Wait til the babies are asleep, and wear your armour to not let the language sink in, LOL. I'm not sure on the first question, seems he is involved in reporting this latest published tape interview. I think I read that TJ said he's not going to be reporting on this case unless there is something to report newsworthy. Such as these tapes with possible clues maybe.

The woman, Misty Saunders, talks about her mother seeing dismembered body parts. I'd wait.

The woman, Misty Saunders, talks about her mother seeing dismembered body parts. I'd wait.

OMG, I am sickened by this news. I listened to Simon Barrett's program recorded on Sunday, November 1and a caller asked why LE hasn't searched Daniel Snodgrass's property or examined the furniture and materials he wanted to donate to the HaLeigh Bug Foundation for DNA and fingerprint evidence? She said Snodgrass's court hearing has been unnecessarily delayed and asked why is LE handling this guy with kid gloves? This could be the property Diane, the psychic from Georgia, who called into Simon Barrett's Show 2 weeks ago said LE needed to searched for HaLeigh.

Thank you for bringing this information forward and into the light.

I wonder what she meant by unnecessarily delayed?

Let me get this straight. DS was out on bond for his disgusting despicable charges and he was wearing the ankle bracelet and it alerted around the time Haleigh went missing? Can anyone tell me where he lives in relation to Haleigh's MH, I know it's close but do we know the address and are we allowed to post it?

Listening to these tapes, Cobra asks Saunders" Why did you call me versus calling 911 boys or whatever, prior experiences or what?

Saunders replies "pretty much"

Cobra..."I don't want to put words in your mouth"

Saunders..."well no, ....

Glad someone asks why people with information in this case asks why they were called rather than LE.

Misty " this man ( D S ) has been on 20/20 before about killing somebody and getting away with it"

Cobra..."who has"

Saunders..."D"

Cobra..."for real"

Saunders" yes" ...goes into conversation about" them Girls"....him taking them girls

Wow this is absolutely ridiculous that this man lived less than a mile from Haleigh and was facing the charges that he was facing and he was out of jail.

Let me get this straight. DS was out on bond for his disgusting despicable charges and he was wearing the ankle bracelet and it alerted around the time Haleigh went missing? Can anyone tell me where he lives in relation to Haleigh's MH, I know it's close but do we know the address and are we allowed to post it?

Hi elle
TMK, Daniel, a suspected sex offender wears an ankle bracelet and it did not alert around the time HaLeigh went missing which is why LE ruled him out and didn't search his property. I bumped his thread.

Daniel has a roommate Marty so they could have conspired together to take HaLeigh. I searched for DS's address and had no luck. The mobile home DS and Marty occupy are featured in the video where Cobra arrests him and there is a truck parked outside his home. Daniel was a unicycle teacher in the circus and he may have watched HaLeigh performing wheelies on her bike. Perhaps it was Daniel's makeshift chair found in the woods.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/05...vokes-bond-of-accused-sex-predator/#more-2168

bbm, this is disturbing, what do we know about Snodgrass' ankle bracelet going off, details? This recorded tape is beyond strange. All the details she has described in Snodgrass' behaviors beginning at the time of Haleigh's disappearance and shortly thereafter. The sudden comatose condition of her Mother, Snodgrass' girlfriend, then awakening describing the killing and mutilation of little girls.

The sheds, Snodgrass' coming to get one, then mentioning he wanted to come get the others. Misty Saunders mentions her sister in law called crimestopper with a tip, but we don't know what ever occurred from that call in. Evidentally Misty Saunders wasn't impressed as she notified Cobra to interview, tape and give her information too as she felt was relevant to Haleighs disappearance.

I won't be satisfied til LE totally turns back around, and looks at Snodgrass, his property, his girlfriends (Misty's Mother) along with his ex-wife/girlfriend who was mentioned as being autistic.

How close did Snodgrass live to Haleigh? It's also mentioned in the tape that there was a prostitution house connection Snodgrass was involved in. It sounds like per Misty there is property owned by this family that snodgrass had access too, it needs to be investigated thoroughly. Snodgrass is weird.

Wonder if theres any truth to the 20/20 tv interview with this man Misty claims he has spoken of to the family in the past that he gives? Some sleuthing, if we could find this detail to be true, that would be interesting. Also could mean Snodgrass lied about the 20/20 interview all together, who knows? I don't but want too.

eta: Misty Saunders not Misty Cummings/Croslin as I noted in paragraph two sentence two, but also re-edited and added Saunders in bold in sentence one of paragraph two.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back