Schedule a Ramsey Party at Your house

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
LOL, I just found this on JR's site:

Schedule a Party for Ramsey at Your Home!
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
It is very important that John Ramsey meets as many of your friends and neighbors as possible. As people meet John, they understand what a strong voice he could be for Norther Michigan.
Please click on the event request link on the left to schedule an event at your home. With your help, John Ramsey will be a strong voice for Northern Michigan.

Ned: Ya think if we all scheduled a party for him, he'd show up and answer some really TOUGH questions? LOL

and has three living children. His oldest son John, is married to Jordan, and works in Chicago for a large accounting firm.

http://www.nationwidetaxrelief.com/locations.shtml
Could this be the one?
I didn’t know John Andrew got married

His daughter Melinda, a registered nurse, is married to Stewart, is the mother of two boys, and lives in Virginia where Stewart is completing his surgical residence

The Ramsey's 17-year-old son, Burke, attends Charlevoix High School.

They put Burke into regular high school? This is a change

Oh if only we all could!!:dance:

Does Lin Wood know theyre doing this??

I just cant belive theres no charge (there has to be a catch!!!)

Do we have any posters from Michigan? I know we used to. I did read somewhere where some folks showed up at one of Ramsey's speeches holding an umbrella and made some remarks. I wonder what sort of reception the Ramsey's are getting, or if they are constantly surrounding by their friends who shield them?

Just so you know Ned, if you want to add your :twocents: to John's campaign, you can do so in a message once you click on the donation link at the Ramsey site (unless their web master has corrected the problem.)

They have a form message that pops up and says they only take $20-$500 donations.

My $.02 donation (along with my message) actually went through.

:waitasec:

I am ahead of you on this one, I sent mine with $118 saying I would increase it to $118,000 as soon as John was willing to answer questions in regards to the murder of his daughter

Not that I would, even if I lived in Michigan...still be interesting.

Would Patsy come and take charge?
Will the media be there?
Will Lin Wood be there?
Are umbrellas banned?
Do you have to take a copy of DOI if offered?
Are you allowed to ask political questions of John, or do you have to remain quiet while John and Patsy brag on another non-charity project that will benefit them more than the stagnant charity?
Do you have to take the Strong Voice bus, if you are not in walking distance?

Ohhhh nooooooooo...couldn't handle it if I wanted to. When John loses the election I'm sure to be blamed.

:laugh:
J_R said:
My $.02 donation (along with my message) actually went through.

Nedthan Johns said:
I sent mine with $118 saying I would increase it to $118,000 as soon as John was willing to answer questions in regards to the murder of his daughter

Show Me said:
When John loses the election I'm sure to be blamed.
So... who foots the bill for these Ramseyware parties... and how much Ramsey product do you have to step in, er buy? :D

Show Me said:
Not that I would, even if I lived in Michigan...still be interesting.

Would Patsy come and take charge?
Will the media be there?
Will Lin Wood be there?
Are umbrellas banned?
Do you have to take a copy of DOI if offered?
Are you allowed to ask political questions of John, or do you have to remain quiet while John and Patsy brag on another non-charity project that will benefit them more than the stagnant charity?
Do you have to take the Strong Voice bus, if you are not in walking distance?

Ohhhh nooooooooo...couldn't handle it if I wanted to. When John loses the election I'm sure to be blamed.

:laugh: :laugh: Oh so funny!!! You bet Patsy would take charge.

Gretchen, Patsy could do a 'Gone With the Wind' theme. As in, your contributions to the campaign are gone....straight into John's pocket.

I want to see John and his opponents in a debate! On the real issues. I want to see John NOT allowed to include his daughter's murder or how wonderful he is giving money to his kid's daycamp or his church. (Which, by the way, most of us consider such donations 'supporting' your community, your own interest...not a true donation.)

Yep, and someone gag Patsy also. Just John, his opponents and the issues. IMO John would fold in 5 minutes.

Nedthan Johns said:
I am ahead of you on this one, I sent mine with $118 saying I would increase it to $118,000 as soon as John was willing to answer questions in regards to the murder of his daughter
I hope that was $1.18 and not $118.00 Ned? LOL! Good thinking though and a strong message. :clap:

Nedthan Johns said:
Schedule a Party for Ramsey at Your Home!
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
It is very important that John Ramsey meets as many of your friends and neighbors as possible. As people meet John, they understand what a strong voice he could be for Norther Michigan.
Please click on the event request link on the left to schedule an event at your home. With your help, John Ramsey will be a strong voice for Northern Michigan.

Obviously, the theme of the Ramsey campaign is a "strong voice." It's even the name of the deluxe motorhome they are using for their tours.

Personally, I think the theme is quite ironic. John Ramsey has never been a "strong voice" for anything. He certainly hasn't used a "strong voice" to get justice for JonBenet, unless you count suing other people. Is this what he means by having a "strong voice" for the people of Michigan? If they elect him, will he start suing everyone in sight as part of his "strong voice?"

John Ramsey as a "strong voice" is a joke. Even Patsy answers his questions for him. When he fudges and fumbles around, she comes to the rescue trying to clean up the verbal mess he's made. It reminds me of the MASH episode when Margaret Hoolihan keeps answering questions from the Colonel that are directed to Frank Burns. The Colonel finally says to Margaret, "My, Frank, your voice is in fine form this morning."

John Ramsey is nothing but a poseur. He is hoping to get a job paid for by public tax money where he has to do nothing but show up in Lansing every now and then, and rub shoulders with his kind of "elite." If he is elected, he will have advantage as the incumbent, and he could well live out the rest of his working life on the public doll, never having to lift a finger.

I hate to see hypocrisy, arrogance and deceit rewarded, but on the other hand, perhaps public office will help keep the spotlight on what the Ramseys have tried to hide for over seven years.

IMO

Nedthan Johns said:

Hats off to you Nedthan Johns for your action(s)...I couldn't have done it better!!!; why do I get TAX RELIEF page when I pull up the URL listed above...
http://www.nationwidetaxrelief.com/locations.shtml
any reason(s)? :eek: surely it's because I've been busy w/kids-4 out of school and testing my ...you know what LOL. :slap:

Cherokee... I wish there was some way we could get the opinions of various voters in John's district. I have the feeling he isn't fooling anyone except a few gullible friends and voters.

Plus...don't the Ramsey's have ANY comment on Crock 3?

Show Me said:
Cherokee... I wish there was some way we could get the opinions of various voters in John's district. I have the feeling he isn't fooling anyone except a few gullible friends and voters.

Plus...don't the Ramsey's have ANY comment on Crock 3?

The Ramseys do speak on Tracey III - but it's old footage. I think it may have been recorded during the making of Tracey I because I'm pretty certain patsy is wearing the same clothes and brooch as she was in Tracey I.

Thanks Jayelles. By the way I'm listening to an interesting cd on history of pyramids, mayan ruins etc. The English professor has an odd accent for an Englishman. He pronounces his R's like W's. Very becomes Vewry. Is he actually Scottish?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back