Casey Anthony attorneys: Throw out murder indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated: We have no way to defend her because the evidence is too overwhelming.
Baffle with BS and try to pull off the impossible.. the best they can do when they can't dispute the evidence effectively. The ship is sinking.

What it reads like to me: Their client won't back off of her Zanny did it story. Therefore, the defense is putting the blame at the feet of the prosecution. Hence, ergo, if you want to plead accident do so at trial. If you stick with your client's story...flames (which is what KC deserves to go down in). But their client's story and lies is not the fault nor flaw of the prosecution. There is enough evidence to show a dead Caylee was in the trunk of a car controlled by a live Casey. Yet the defense continues to whine...

Oh...incidentally, WHERE IS THAT exculpatory evidence, Baez? I realize we can't name call here...but come on. There is none. He is hoping they might find some...jmo. The defense and their strategy hinges on the "whim" of a liar.

Just saw this in the sentinel.

AL and JB never cease to amaze me.

Is there any possibility that this could, in fact, happen?

how many times can they file for dismissal of charges??? this seems to be falling into some sort of pattern.....:waitasec:

The defense is caught between a rock and a hard place. Their client has boxed them in because of her lies and the story she refuses to give up. The defense has to try and get these charges thrown out. It will never happen, but they have to keep trying.

Me thinks some more evidence may be released shortly....well we can hope right?

Is there any possibility that this could, in fact, happen?

In a word, no at least in regards to the murder charges. They might get some of the felony forgery charges dismissed. But even that might be doubtful.

I would also like to add that this is a smart move by the defense regarding the forgery charges. They're trying to get as much thrown out so she doesn't become a multiple convicted felon. That will greatly harm her cause if/when she's convicted of the murder of her daughter.

Waste, huge waste...I guess this is what defense attorneys do when one of them has created a delusional, recalictrant monster that won't cop a plea. Try to get the pros to reduce the charges. I wish the citizens of FL could charge the defense with wasting the court's time on frivolous motions.

Me thinks some more evidence may be released shortly....well we can hope right?

They always start to pick a fight whenever they are faced with more of the inevitable. Swing in the dirt...that is all they have done. It is all the more inexcusable that they have not produced the exculpatory evidence that Baez was so crowing about earlier. Put up or shut up I say. Naturally, the defenders will say it is the burden of the prosecution to prove guilt. We all know that. It is not the burden of the prosecution, however, to cooroborate the bull crud spewing from the defense.

To Baez, and the others: FAIL!

vader-fail.jpg

SA to JB - "You want us to throw out the murder indictment? Is there anything else we can do for you? Why sure, we can arrange that, now just close your eyes and count backwards from 555,555,555,000,000,000,000."

In a word, no at least in regards to the murder charges. They might get some of the felony forgery charges dismissed. But even that might be doubtful.

I would also like to add that this is a smart move by the defense regarding the forgery charges. They're trying to get as much thrown out so she doesn't become a multiple convicted felon. That will greatly harm her cause if/when she's convicted of the murder of her daughter.

ITA. But then again, KC is just a young misunderstood mother...who is young...and so young...and it is hard when you are that "young" and have responsibilities like, paying bills (?), rent (?), have nowhere to live (?). She was under extreme pressure...she couldn't help but steal money...oh wait, I mean, borrow. Or was this some sleepwalking money ring that I am not aware of. I will wait for exculpatory evidence from the defense to be coming posthaste. Though it is not their obligation...they have certainly thrown that out there. Too bad. So sad. Yet another young helpless mother wrecked by her own stupidity? Or maybe the whole police force/FBI was so entranced by the opportunity to wreck such a "promising" life, that KC tried so hard to lead.

Ms. Anthony cannot formulate a defense:pinocchio: which is it? They can't formulate a defense, or we will all understand it come trial?:loser:

You all want to know something? (I didnt read the thread yet, I have to rant or explode)

I went to the news thread and see 10 posts, and I start reading through them and I actually howled in frustration, PLEASE let this women just go to trial and go to &*(&*(^% jail so I dont have to put up with this idiocy anymore! It defies belief! No FICTION of this would EVER be published because it is too far out. more tattoos? george in diamond earrings? NO FACTS FROM PROS.??

Here JB I got some facts for you!

1. A DEAD BABY GIRL
2. A LYING CASEY
3. 31 DAYS
4. 31 DAYS
5. 31 DAYS
6. 31 DAYS
7. "CALLING YOU GUYS? A WASTE. A HUGE WASTE."

oh, what happened to all facts will come out at trial? now that the SA wants yall to give up your goods, suddenly you cant defend Miss Girl because....you have no facts to argue against? But she is "innocent", right?

oh, wait. you guys arent that stupid either.

You all want to know something? (I didnt read the thread yet, I have to rant or explode)

I went to the news thread and see 10 posts, and I start reading through them and I actually howled in frustration, PLEASE let this women just go to trial and go to &*(&*(^% jail so I dont have to put up with this idiocy anymore! It defies belief! No FICTION of this would EVER be published because it is too far out. more tattoos? george in diamond earrings? NO FACTS FROM PROS.??

Here JB I got some facts for you!

1. A DEAD BABY GIRL
2. A LYING CASEY
3. 31 DAYS
4. 31 DAYS
5. 31 DAYS
6. 31 DAYS
7. "CALLING YOU GUYS? A WASTE. A HUGE WASTE."

oh, what happened to all facts will come out at trial? now that the SA wants yall to give up your goods, suddenly you cant defend Miss Girl because....you have no facts to argue against? But she is "innocent", right?

oh, wait. you guys arent that stupid either.
HaHaHa! Loved your rant. Cruises, tattoos and diamond bling...what most unemployed blow their money on.... The A's apparently are really having to rough it on those disability checks..

Oh wait...I forgot the interviews and photo sales..
Nevermind. My bad.

From the daily news thread (#10)
(snip)
Also, Anthony's lawyers say there is no proof that Caylee was killed in a cold, calculated and cruel manner. They argue the indictment is defective, because it contains no facts; therefore, the defense has no idea how to defend her against the murder charge.

I do believe the duct tape placed on the mouth, face and hair of Caylee would be enough proof that she was killed in a VERY "cold, calculated and cruel" manner. That alone would be why JB and his team have no idea how to defend KC against the murder charge....

I think you are spot on...the defense usually does start squawking right before.. Bring it on!

I read (at another forum:blushing:) that Bob Kealing responded to an e-mail about docs-he replied-possibly Thurs. or Friday!! Please Lord - let it be so!!:angel:

ETA-I bet they had to pick Jeff Ashton up off the floor at the SA office today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member