FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Torrie. I have looked also and am coming up empty. I will go through Paul's thread maybe in the morning and see if I can find anything. For now, I'm burning out, it's getting late. And I'm watching that chat thing, but I don't see any real news there?

Salem

Am I the only one finding 2 threads on Paul and only 2 posts each or something?

But it fits with the limited amount of info they released and the cryptic "no abduction" statement. It fits with the weird internet postings.

Yes, it fits and LE is very well aware of the people that are associated with this family and the baby.

SB is all over the internet in all forums etc. Since LE has spoken to SB, the first thing LE will do is run a background check on anyone and if this SB is "the" SB, then they are very well aware of it.

I look at it this way, if I can think of it, LE has already done it. :)

thank you Torrie. I have looked also and am coming up empty. I will go through Paul's thread maybe in the morning and see if I can find anything. For now, I'm burning out, it's getting late. And I'm watching that chat thing, but I don't see any real news there?

Salem

I'm following it too, and between there and here and searching, my head is spinning!

No... there was a picture of her. I think it actually was in the New Harold or whatever it is called. It was in the article that was titled "Police Not Hushing Anyone" or something like that. I found the article again - but there were no pictures except of baby Shannon.

When I first read the article it was written around pictures - there were 3 or 4 of them and the last one was of SB. Not there now.

Salem

That's what I thought. I bookmark every page and I went back to find it when the other case was mentioned. I'll see if I can find it in my browser cache.

ETA: That's just the way I remember the page, and only read articles about that which were linked here by other posters.

I hope she's in custody already.

Does it begin with an S and end with a baker?

My head hurts - who? Pretty please?

see sleuther above!!!

Oh you're telling me sorry I know I missed a lot of questions, I have 4 tiny screens open I have been jumping between, and my glasses are MIA, I usually have trouble with 1 screen open!! :yow:

Doesn't suprise me. Surely we can't be the first to find this info tonight, LE must know right? Is that why they're so hush about everything and "looking inside the home" but not naming the parents. Why the parents aren't speaking out? Why the media is releasing next to nothing? Are they trying to set her up and see if she slips because they're worried they won't find Shannon like they didn't find Paul?

I think you might be right. LE is just watching and waiting.

Sorry to go OT without even having caught up on the thread yet, and not to get too personal...but I was diagnosed with Leukemia while unemployed and don't qualify for ANY type of insurance, including state. I get chemo when I can afford it, and see the doctor only sporadically. I don't smoke, drink, talk while driving or drive too fast.
I realize you weren't directing that at me, but just wanted to show the flip side.

ETA: The ERs I've been to/taken kids to....if they decide in triage that it is not a "medical emergency", they don't have to see you unless you show cash. Maybe I'm in the wrong place, eh, lol?
just saw your post,my heart goes out to you and you will be in my prayers,i had both breasts removed 3 weeks ago from breast cancer and it is a very slow recovery,i can hardly type but i am very blessed to have the best medical insurance and treatment,idon,t know what i would have done with out it.thanks so much for sharing and i will continue to pray.

Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.

I then called the Sheriff's office and gave them all the information that was found here. I did not speak to an investigator, but did speak AT LENGTH with the dispatcher. She was VERY nice and appreciative. She assured me that she would pass the information on to the investigator as soon as we hung up.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me,, correct." She said, "Exactly."

In other words, I am not putting too much into the rumors of a body being found. That does not mean that it didn't happen, only that from her response, I do not think it did.

wow! I hate to jump to conclusions, but it can't be coincidence..Paul was beautiful too! This makes me sick.

That's what I thought. I bookmark every page and I went back to find it when the other case was mentioned. I'll see if I can find it in my browser cache.

ETA: That's just the way I remember the page, and only read articles about that which were linked her by other posters.

I hope she's in custody already.

This would be so great, if you have it Mycroft! Thank you for checking.

Salem

Yes, it fits and LE is very well aware of the people that are associated with this family and the baby.

SB is all over the internet in all forums etc. Since LE has spoken to SB, the first thing LE will do is run a background check on anyone and if this SB is "the" SB, then they are very well aware of it.

I look at it this way, if I can think of it, LE has already done it. :)

I think she was possibly the POA all along.

Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.

I then called the Sheriff's office and gave them all the information that was found here. I did not speak to an investigator, but did speak AT LENGTH with the dispatcher. She was VERY nice and appreciative. She assured me that she would pass the information on to the investigator as soon as we hung up.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me, correct?" She said, "Exactly."

In other words, I am not putting too much into the rumors of a body being found. That does not mean that it didn't happen, only that from her response, I do not think it did.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me,, correct." She said, "Exactly."

Cleo, thank you so much for the info. Make my heart a little lighter tonight. Lets all pray tonight before we go to sleep that Shannon is found safe very soon and someone just thought they were protecting her.

Now, I am going to bed. My little granddaughter is going to wake up in a few hours and I need to rest up for her bundle of energy! Nite, everyone.

Ok, a chatter has pics of sb and jb....is trying to figure out how to upload.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me, correct?" She said, "Exactly."

Thank you Cleo! And I love how you handeled the Blue Lake rumors. That seems to be how this Sheriff's Office handels rumors - they say "look at what we are doing" -- does it match what you are hearing? And I would agree, no way would she have 10-15 minutes to talk to you if something was breaking.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member