GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't ever quoted myself before but this is one time I will be glad to..

Thank you Tricia for new thread.. Isn't it grand Baby Shannon found alive and well.???

Picture of Baby Shannon After being Found ALIVE ......

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/ConvictThem/

ETA: She looks healthy and her chubby little legs .. ahhh so cute.... she is darling

Hi all... You have another newbie here! I have been a lurker for years and decided to join last night after reading a lot of post that sent my mind into overdrive a few of witch may still be relevent even after this precious baby has been found. After reading one of news reports about what Tab said on Twitter, I read her twitter page and found it INTERESTING that she tweeted Happy Halloween around 3:30 AM, That just seems to convienent after her MASSIVE defense of SB. 2nd after reading Salem's post that says "Baker eventually detailed a night two weeks ago when Mercer sat on a bed and “said she wished that Shannon would disappear because Shannon’s not Rusty’s daughter, and she wished that Shannon was gone, so she could have a baby with Rusty.” It kinda made me think maybe she talked Tina into letting her take Shannon and Maybe thats what happened to little Paul, that she(SB) herself wanted to have her husbands baby. I feel in my heart if Tina had something to do with it and has the mental age of 13 as her family said, that SB manipulated her into doing this.

Night all my sleuthers. 1:20 AM here, I'm tired, but still so very happy. Thanks for all the updates, links, and utter excitement tonight. See you in the morning....oh...it is the morning. :) Oh who cares, only 5 hours before I have to get my son up for school.

Mel

Heading to bed as some of our east coast members are starting to stir.

This is the news we needed. As of now 2:20 AM no word on the baby's condition. I pray that when I check back in later today the good news will get even better with a clean bill of health report on Shannon.

Goodnight my friends.

Tricia

Welcome To WS Bamagirl !!!!!!!!!!

Hi all... You have another newbie here! I have been a lurker for years and decided to join last night after reading a lot of post that sent my mind into overdrive a few of witch may still be relevent even after this precious baby has been found. After reading one of news reports about what Tab said on Twitter, I read her twitter page and found it INTERESTING that she tweeted Happy Halloween around 3:30 AM, That just seems to convienent after her MASSIVE defense of SB. 2nd after reading Salem's post that says "Baker eventually detailed a night two weeks ago when Mercer sat on a bed and “said she wished that Shannon would disappear because Shannon’s not Rusty’s daughter, and she wished that Shannon was gone, so she could have a baby with Rusty.” It kinda made me think maybe she talked Tina into letting her take Shannon and Maybe thats what happened to little Paul, that she(SB) herself wanted to have her husbands baby. I feel in my heart if Tina had something to do with it and has the mental age of 13 as her family said, that SB manipulated her into doing this.

Welcome Bama girl. You picked a good case to post your first post on.:)

Honestly? I am so tired and don't know the particulars of this case that I don't know what your post means. Sleep. After sleep I'll clear my head.

Glad you are with us Bama girl
Tricia

Welcome aboard, bamagirl! Interesting thoughts there!

Night Tricia. Sleep tight :blowkiss:

Heading to bed as some of our east coast members are starting to stir.

This is the news we needed. As of now 2:20 AM no word on the baby's condition. I pray that when I check back in later today the good news will get even better with a clean bill of health report on Shannon.

Goodnight my friends.

Tricia

Tricia..... I posted a pic of Little Shannon.. looks like she is at the hospital.. and the sheriff had her at the conference with him.... I am sure she is fine or She would not of been at the conference...

WOW!!! News that makes you really really really smile.

Haven't followed the case much - they are charging the babysitter, the babysitter's husband and the birthmother!!! WOW!

MommaD, I think your link for the pic expired, or perhaps the pic was removed by the person who posted it.

Haven't followed the case much - they are charging the babysitter's husband and the birthmother or did I read that wrong? WTF

Poco... I don't know about charges as of yet.. but mother , babysitter and babysitter husband detained still at sheriff's ...

Haven't followed the case much - they are charging the babysitter's husband and the birthmother or did I read that wrong? WTF

WTF is right Poco. I have a feeling this case is going to be batsh** weird.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds good for now. Tomorrow, I may ban myself for it.

Goodnight . . . Again.

Wow! They have charged the mother as well according to the 1st link posted.

MommaD, I think your link for the pic expired, or perhaps the pic was removed by the person who posted it.

That is not nice .. they should be proud and share.. some got to see it tho I am sure.. I wish I was puter savvy I could put here.. I saved on photoshop .. but I haven't worked with that for over 2 yrs and don't remember how..

I am sure there will be pics of Little Shannon today all over..

Sheriff had her at the press conference so I am sure pics will load over.. lol

Sleuthers, you'll never see a more moving, lovely, wonderful picture than this one of Shannon at the news conference..

http://img59.yfrog.com/img59/7329/rr2.jpg

If you ever wonder why you're here, this is it. Sleep well, little Shannon, and know the world loves you.

Wow! They have charged the mother as well according to the 1st link posted.

at link Tricia gave it says..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33648247/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Haddock said deputies are working to charge Baker, her husband James Arthur Baker and Chrystina Lynn Mercer, who is the child's mother.

CHIPLEY, Fla. - A tot missing for 5 days has been found alive under her baby sitter's bed, authorities said early Thursday. Police said 3 people had been detained in the case.

they are working to charge them.. haven't yet..

That is not nice .. they should be proud and share.. some got to see it tho I am sure.. I wish I was puter savvy I could put here.. I saved on photoshop .. but I haven't worked with that for over 2 yrs and don't remember how..

I am sure there will be pics of Little Shannon today all over..

Sheriff had her at the press conference so I am sure pics will load over.. lol

I went back to your link posted in the previous thread and that link still works:
http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/ConvictThem/?action=view&current=32.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member