1390 users online (262 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

More docs to be released Friday PRE RELEASE Chit chat NO DOC DISCUSSION

Looks like the public wanted more docs released according to this article.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,737078.story
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

I hope these are the 2,000 pages, already turned over to the Defense on October 20th?!

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Someone called it earlier...defense starts whining and filing incredulous motions, it is most likely because a doc dump is coming!

1,000 pages

previously unseen FBI evidence

http://www.wesh.com/news/21532034/detail.html

Here comes damage control! Wonder where the "A"'s will show up to release more photos of Caylee and Family....

Isn't the defense supposed to give SA documents? they haven't done that, as I recall, or maybe I just missed it...

the A's will be sporting their new tattoo's on tv showing how they are not bad see?

It's a ghost town in the Caylee thread today.. hopefully the calm before a really big sh#tstorm tomorrow! FBI docs..can't wait!

Well, if BC has a press conference in the next few hours saying it has been determined the coffin flies were really tse tse flies wearing disguises then I guess we can assume it is bug-stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by EclecticArtist View Post
    Here comes damage control! Wonder where the "A"'s will show up to release more photos of Caylee and Family....

Isn't the defense supposed to give SA documents? they haven't done that, as I recall, or maybe I just missed it...
    I thought it was extended to Feb...but maybe that's something else.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    It's a ghost town in the Caylee thread today.. hopefully the calm before a really big sh#tstorm tomorrow! FBI docs..can't wait!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Defense has had these since October 21st, and with all their new motions, it appears there is nothing substantial being revealed

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    Everyone's prolly loading up their slow cookers, stocking in the beverages of choice and working overtime to clear their schedules for tomorrow. . . And praying for good bug news!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EclecticArtist View Post

BBM

IIRC, Judge S, has given them until February, 2010, which, to me, is a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    BBM

IIRC, Judge S, has given them until February, 2010, which, to me, is a long time.
    I believe that SS patience, leniency, and accommodations will go far come trial time. Every generous allowance he grants them now, is one less basis for appeal later. There is a method to his scheduling. I have been impressed by his level head.
    Last edited by sleutherontheside; 11-05-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Defense has had these since October 21st, and with all their new motions, it appears there is nothing substantial being revealed
    I'm thinking it's going to have some very interesting tidbits for sure! Fingers crossed..

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Everyone's prolly loading up their slow cookers, stocking in the beverages of choice and working overtime to clear their schedules for tomorrow. . . And praying for good bug news!
    Mine's ready!

I'm really hoping the "bug" stuff is in this one!
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast