More docs to be released Friday PRE RELEASE Chit chat NO DOC DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these are the 2,000 pages, already turned over to the Defense on October 20th?!

Someone called it earlier...defense starts whining and filing incredulous motions, it is most likely because a doc dump is coming!

Here comes damage control! Wonder where the "A"'s will show up to release more photos of Caylee and Family....

Isn't the defense supposed to give SA documents? they haven't done that, as I recall, or maybe I just missed it...

the A's will be sporting their new tattoo's on tv showing how they are not bad see?

It's a ghost town in the Caylee thread today.. hopefully the calm before a really big sh#tstorm tomorrow! FBI docs..can't wait!

Well, if BC has a press conference in the next few hours saying it has been determined the coffin flies were really tse tse flies wearing disguises then I guess we can assume it is bug-stuff.

Here comes damage control! Wonder where the "A"'s will show up to release more photos of Caylee and Family....

Isn't the defense supposed to give SA documents? they haven't done that, as I recall, or maybe I just missed it...
I thought it was extended to Feb...but maybe that's something else.

It's a ghost town in the Caylee thread today.. hopefully the calm before a really big sh#tstorm tomorrow! FBI docs..can't wait!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Defense has had these since October 21st, and with all their new motions, it appears there is nothing substantial being revealed:waitasec:

Everyone's prolly loading up their slow cookers, stocking in the beverages of choice and working overtime to clear their schedules for tomorrow. . . And praying for good bug news! :woohoo:

BBM

IIRC, Judge S, has given them until February, 2010, which, to me, is a long time.

BBM

IIRC, Judge S, has given them until February, 2010, which, to me, is a long time.

I believe that SS patience, leniency, and accommodations will go far come trial time. Every generous allowance he grants them now, is one less basis for appeal later. There is a method to his scheduling. I have been impressed by his level head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Defense has had these since October 21st, and with all their new motions, it appears there is nothing substantial being revealed:waitasec:
I'm thinking it's going to have some very interesting tidbits for sure! Fingers crossed..

Everyone's prolly loading up their slow cookers, stocking in the beverages of choice and working overtime to clear their schedules for tomorrow. . . And praying for good bug news! :woohoo:

Mine's ready!

I'm really hoping the "bug" stuff is in this one!

The bug forensics were given to JB & crew o/a Oct 9, 09.

Like I said before, A truck load of Raid isn't gonna help them.

Hopefully this is part of tomorrow's doc dump. MM, are ya getting up early tomorrow morning? :dance: If ya see KB, tell her hi for us.

:dance: :woohoo::woohoo: :dance:

slow cooker two nights in a row........:blushing: or it could be pizza night :croc:

Bug Doc :partyguy: Dump?????? MM? :eek:fftheair:Where are you? :eek:fftheair: MM? sound of knocks coming from inside computer screen...... crickets chirping in background.....

OT slightly - I posted this in the "you know your hooked" thread, but wanted more peeps to know...Go down to the game forum, and go to the Never Ending Story thread (may not be on the first page). Start on page one...It is a fiction-based story regarding the clowns in this sorry saga...I have only got to page 11, but OMG OMG OMG...ROFLAMO!!! Ya'll need to read that thread!

Wonder when they will release the paternity information. I am still curious...or nosey...whichever one prefers to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear