Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    CFNews 13 has all 34 PDF's uploaded.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...html?refresh=1
    Awesome!

Just for people's information:
    As of 12:25 EST, the other document source (clickorlando/news6 at http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21538827/detail.html ) has broken links for the following out of the 34 documents:

ETA: looks like they're becoming unbroken. (6,9,23 are the only ones still missing as of 12:45 EST).
    Last edited by panama; 11-06-2009 at 01:45 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    uummm......i dont know how to read these very well...but up at the top of page 7....
    next to known blood batch #2 .....its hand written Semen swatch batch # 21????

am i reading that right....i havent read any more yet....and these are the first doc ive looked at yet today.....but known semen???
    I was wondering the same thing!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kpalma715 For This Useful Post:

Am I reading correctly known semen patch is from Winnie the Pooh blanket?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Ok, that semen statement seems to be standard on all the forms, but was missing on that one and therefore written in. Nothing about actually finding semen.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    Well...if I'm reading correctly..."Benzodiazepines" and "Ketamine" found via GC/MS...same as "Special K" - page 13 of the 63 (when you put # in on top) Negative for "other" 11 drugs tested for...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

I had said early on about one of her friends listed in her phone as "Special K"...although I had dismissed it, also, because the person's name began with a "K", too.....

Some info on the drug...

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/d...o/ketamine.php

ETA : Same person who visited KC in jail and said "if anything happened to her (sic) I'd just die"....same person KC/Caylee went for a walk with on 6/12 or 6/14....

I thought Special K was Stephanie K. The other friend was Christina. Not that it matters, but I was just trying to clarify.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

For reference, page numbers associated with document parts:

ETA: Looks like 10,281-10,339 is missing from the news sites. (They should be between Part 1 and Part 2). Hmm.

ETA, part deux: Oops, turns out nothing's actually missing. Thanks [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4398231#post4397951"]Muzikman[/ame].
    Last edited by panama; 11-06-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Can anyone clarify the blood and semen on the reports? I am so confused!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kpalma715 For This Useful Post:

I am (per usual) behind all you folks, but has ANYBODY found in the documents an identifying descriptor for Q304???

If so...PLEASE PM me!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post

I thought Special K was Stephanie K. The other friend was Christina. Not that it matters, but I was just trying to clarify.

Now you got me...I gotta go back again....when I found KC's phone book from her cell....I honestly didn't think of SK....welllll, see what ya did!! NOW, I have to go back again!! LOL J/K I need to go make sure and update my post.

BUT...I DID get the part right about Kristina and the jail and the walk...I think!!! LOL
    This is where I got the "K" for Kristina....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...202173.mp3file

ETA : KC has Kristina under "Kristina Cxxxxxx".....plus there IS still the "Special K" there.....sorrry to everyone for making that mistake with the phone #!!!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6761980/Cell-Phone-Records

******Thanks soooo much, "Recovering-Lurker" for correcting my post!!*******
    Last edited by MyTinkieGirl; 11-06-2009 at 02:24 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    For reference, page numbers associated with document parts:

ETA: Looks like 10,281-10,339 is missing from the news sites. (They should be between Part 1 and Part 2). Hmm.
    That is because 10269-10280 was inadvertently left out of the last doc dump. I brought it to their attention so it would be included the next time, which is today's.

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    bbm
    And testosterone! What on earth could this mean?
    Well, here's one guess - men who have low testosterone can supplement in cream form or via injection. The latter comes in a small vial and is administered via a disposable syringe on a monthly basis. I would think that if some male in the household had an Rx for this, CA being a nurse could administer it.

Reuse syringe, still has traces of testosterone in it (which is a thick liquid).

Do we know if it was a needle type syringe or an oral med type?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

all of this was found in the syringe?

ethanol?

testosterone.....maybe from a used syringe from someone with a prescription for this
    chloroform.......to use on caylee
    water....part of the mix....maybe from tyring to rinse out the syringe to reuse....

but why ethanol?.......why would that be in there?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

all of this was found in the syringe?

ethanol?

testosterone.....maybe from a used syringe from someone with a prescription for this
    chloroform.......to use on caylee
    water....part of the mix....maybe from tyring to rinse out the syringe to reuse....

but why ethanol?.......why would that be in there?
    I'm thinking the ethanol could be the preservative

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:

Kenosha's theory of a male that may have had an rx for testosterone injections seems very reasonable.. (NOT uncommon at all) Often it is prescribed for males with low testosterone levels due to increased prostate cancer risks, among other related problems. The syringe was capped and had a needle. The needle comes off in the cap when you unscrew it from the syringe.. She could have made Chloroform from a recipe she found online (wasn't one of the ingredients we saw was alcohol..not rubbing alcohol but the type you buy at a hardware store?-which would be a reason for the Ethanol component, I believe water was also an ingredient)...She steals the syringe from the home...uses it to draw up the Chloroform she made with needle on the syringe, recaps it and stores it in the syringe. It doesn't mean she injected it into Caylee.. the needle is just stored in the cap when you twist off the cap. If you pull off the cap...the needle stays on the syringe. She could squirt the liquid out onto a rag or whatever she used. It isn't a big syringe...looks like a 3cc...I would have to find the pic and look again.. How much Chloroform is needed to knock someone out on a rag I wonder.
    Wiki
    Inadvertent synthesis of chloroform... (OR MADE ON PURPOSE)
    The haloform reaction can also occur inadvertently in domestic settings. Sodium hypochlorite solution (chlorine bleach) mixed with common household liquids such as acetone, butanone, ethanol, or isopropyl alcohol may produce some chloroform, in addition to other compounds such as chloroacetone, or dichloroacetone.
    Last edited by lizzysf; 11-06-2009 at 03:03 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizzysf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    Well, here's one guess - men who have low testosterone can supplement in cream form or via injection. The latter comes in a small vial and is administered via a disposable syringe on a monthly basis. I would think that if some male in the household had an Rx for this, CA being a nurse could administer it.

Reuse syringe, still has traces of testosterone in it (which is a thick liquid).

Do we know if it was a needle type syringe or an oral med type?
    whisperOFwings on the other thread researched it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=91214&page=5

Post #103

That particular hair loss product contains testosterone dissolved in ethanol and diluted in sterile water.
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakewriter For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast