Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE

wonders is online now My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Link: PDF: Document Released 16 (XVI): Pages 1-63
    http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

I've never linked before so I hope it works.
    I found this interesting. Pg 17. Rectangular Material.

ETA:
    Pg. 29 Doll.
    I could slap CA's face for wiping the doll.
    Last edited by wonders; 11-06-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

I don't know how this will fit in or if it will at all. Testosterone injections are used by bodybuilders and serious gym rats, both male and female. Many AS "dealers" also supply clean urine to be used in case of a drug screen. I have an oh-so-sick feeling that KC might have obtained these items from someone else in an effort to frame him.
    Last edited by one_hooah_wife; 11-06-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Ok, that semen statement seems to be standard on all the forms, but was missing on that one and therefore written in. Nothing about actually finding semen.
    i took it as comparing it to a known source of semen....like known source of blood

blood batch #2 ....someones blood sample?

Semen swatch batch # 21 ......would this be a known semen sample?

i took it as they were looking at the stains and comparing them to known sources to see if there was a match???

im not saying there was a match....but was shocked to see a known source of semen to compare....if there was.....

am i reading that right?

if im right.....then that means they found semen some place.....maybe kc clothes or something...not sure...and if they can find semen from her clothes that match's semen on something from the crime scene......oh boy
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 04:44 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    I think this info about drugs possibly found in Caylee's hair needs it own thread. I'm not sure how to interpret the report at all and would love to hear what some knowledgeable posters have to say.

You know, nevermind. After reading it again, I think it is stating the hair was negative for ALL drugs tested. If you look at the list of drugs following the statement there is only 11 total different drugs they tested for. So, hair was clean.
    Ummmmm....where do they say they only tested 11??

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as it reads...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11 neg results....

Currently trying to copy/paste exact words...not workin...BUT.....go back to pg 13 in this doc....go one more page....pg 14.....the list of items tested are listed...13 of them.....back up to pg 13....11 neg.....ketamine and benzo's found in hair mass.

The results are odd, because, page 14 with the list of items tested is from 3/9/09...page 13 has the results and dated 3/13/09.

Last edited by MyTinkieGirl; 11-06-2009 at 05:01 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Hello WS

I have been reading the thread and reading the docs and if I missed that someone posted this sorry.

First: wasn't one of the defense's claims that the duct tape wasn't even on Caylee's skull? Was that something Cindy said?

From the FBI:

Tibia bone from a human as stated by the ocme.
    Hair from head
    Debris with head
    Duct tape removed from skull

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
    Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
    two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
    green bissel spotbot cleaner
    red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
    green bissel steam cleaner
    large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...
    Last edited by Chiquita71; 11-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

IIRC, It was Linda Kenny Baden that said the duct tape was not around the skull.

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as I took it...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11neg results....

I am not clear on this either....although we are all brilliant, where are JWG and Bond when we need them?
    Justice for Caylee!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mom2chloe For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Why would a stranger, nanny, whatever, clean up the decomposition from a car they didn't own?

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Hello WS

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
    Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
    two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
    green bissel spotbot cleaner
    red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
    green bissel steam cleaner
    large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...
    respectfully snipped

I have yet to see any results from the vacuums at all..... I have reviewed quite a bit of the docs at this point.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

is specifically dealing with the lab results from the Gatorade bottle (i.e. the liquid contained within)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    Well, here's one guess - men who have low testosterone can supplement in cream form or via injection. The latter comes in a small vial and is administered via a disposable syringe on a monthly basis. I would think that if some male in the household had an Rx for this, CA being a nurse could administer it.

Reuse syringe, still has traces of testosterone in it (which is a thick liquid).

Do we know if it was a needle type syringe or an oral med type?
    Needle type with the cap on.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11988-12070.pdf

Pages 11988-11995 Is DNA/seralogical analysis of shorts, clothing, blanket,
    laundry bag (ME Ofc);
    blanket, tape, bottle, bottle, plastic bag, syringe (scene);
    knife, doll (vehicle); rug (home); napkin (vehicle);
    fabric (scapula); swabs from gas cans, oil pan (vehicle);
    swabs from backpack wipes, comb, airbed pump,
    flatiron (from OCSO); tape - Q316-318 only (scene);
    pages 11996-12070
    lab work sheets, FBI Submission forms 12, 13 and OCSO property forms from scene and anthony home search in December
    Last edited by eaglemom; 11-06-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: added page numbers

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mom2chloe View Post
    I am not clear on this either....although we are all brilliant, where are JWG and Bond when we need them?
    Well...as a chemist, I've kinda gone over the GC/MS results and the report....not gonna get into a pee pee match....

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    pg 13 on doc http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

Q59.1-090115014 bulk hair just noticed a note at the bottom that says Q59.1 should be Q59.3 Benzodiazepines and ketamine in hair by LC/MS/MS

Benzodiazepine.......[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines[/ame]

Kitamine........[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine[/ame]

negative for all 11 drugs

on pg 14 list....... 13 drugs they made solutions for to test the hair.....if im reading it right

to me it seems they found Benzodiazepines and ketamine in the hair samples

now which drug uses both of those ingredients?/or were they combined and in something else? a differnt drug then what was listed?
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 05:27 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Hello WS

From Docs: Swab from tip of shovel Q31-32
    Swabs from shovel handle Q29-Q30

I cannot tell from the language used what was found on these, although they are(the results)included in this report. I think.

Male DNA (Burner: the neighbor I am assuming?) was found but:

The amelogenin typing results obtained form specimens Q30 do not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria; therefore no conclusion can be offered.

The DNA profile obtained from specimen Q30 does not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria...therefore may be utilized only for exclusionary purposes.

And: evidence collected at 8900 block of suburban drive:

1 black wallet
    1 sears credit card with name Timothy Monforte

WSers...what is this?
    Last edited by Chiquita71; 11-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Hi momtective! Can you give a link or page for this? Some of clickorlandos links appear to be broken...
    It's on both page #10876 and also on page# 10996 of todays docs.
    Hope that helps.
    "When we are born we cry that we are come
    To this great stage of fools."
    Will Shakespeare

31. The Following User Says Thank You to carrie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemom View Post
    respectfully snipped

I have yet to see any results from the vacuums at all..... I have reviewed quite a bit of the docs at this point.
    There was a note written by the FBI that SA Ashton said not to run tests on debris from the vacuums.

It was in one of the last couple doc dumps. It would take me quite awhile to find it, but I will look if you want me to. Maybe someone else remembers this also?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Hello WS

From Docs: Swab from tip of shovel Q31-32
    Swabs from shovel handle Q29-Q30

I cannot tell from the language used what was found on these, although they are(the results)included in this report. I think.

Male DNA (Burner: the neighbor I am assuming?) was found but:

The amelogenin typing results obtained form specimens Q30 do not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria; therefore no conclusion can be offered.

The DNA profile obtained from specimen Q30 does not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria...therefore my be utilized only for exclusionary purposes.

And: evidence collected at 8900 block of suburban drive:

1 black wallet
    1 sears credit card with name Timothy Monforte

WSers...what is this?
    Some guy who lost his wallet unrelated to the case as I recall.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

Well...as a chemist, I've kinda gone over the GC/MS results and the report....not gonna get into a pee pee match....
    What do GC/MS mean? Any explanations of what we are looking at would certainly help me since I am an accountant not a chemist.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    I don't know how this will fit in or if it will at all. Testosterone injections are used by bodybuilders and serious gym rats, both male and female. Many AS "dealers" also supply clean urine to be used in case of a drug screen. I have an oh-so-sick feeling that KC might have obtained these items from someone else in an effort to frame him.

Yup. Body-builders of the bulky sort who can often be found working part-time as bouncers at clubs like Fusion. When I was Casey's age, every 4th guy in the clubs was using steroids and HGH (human growth hormone.)

Not at all a stretch to imagine Casey had easy access.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as it reads...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11 neg results....

Currently trying to copy/paste exact words...not workin...BUT.....go back to pg 13 in this doc....go one more page....pg 14.....the list of items tested are listed...13 of them.....back up to pg 13....11 neg.....ketamine and benzo's found in hair mass.

The results are odd, because, page 14 with the list of items tested is from 3/9/09...page 13 has the results and dated 3/13/09.

when they listed the drugs on pg 14
    ketamine was one of them listed there but benzodiazepines was not....but it seems it would be an ingredient in those other drugs......is that how you read it?
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 05:21 PM.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains

Thanks, Tinkie for pointing this out. I have to say, I am confused now because I thought an earlier dump said that no drugs were found in the hair?
    Am I remembering this right? Or was it just no chloroform found in the hair?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    There was a note written by the FBI that SA Ashton said not to run tests on debris from the vacuums.

It was in one of the last couple doc dumps. It would take me quite awhile to find it, but I will look if you want me to. Maybe someone else remembers this also?
    No that's OK - I saw AZ Lawyer post the same thing awhile back. I never found the comment myself. I just keep hoping for a different outcome anyway. I was answering Chiquita's question about results in the doc dump today so she doesn't keep searching.

Thanks!

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

ok....im tired....but when they say hair batch.....does anyone know...what hair batch?.....was it from the matt of hair from the skull....was it taken from a sample from a hair brush or comb.....was it caylee's hair???

i assumed it was caylee's from the crime scene....but want to double check
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 05:24 PM.

just noticed a note at the bottom that says Q59.1 should be Q59.3 for the bulk hair

how do we find out where the bulk hair for Q59.3 came from?
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 05:31 PM.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast