Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Found it! Q304 - swab from handle of comb found in backpack.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valhall For This Useful Post:

Part 11, (Thanks Panama for breakdown) Page 10835,: 2 black plastic garbage bags with yellow handles, N, garage wall, upper shelf, inside dog crate.

1 "Whitney" design canvas/vinyl laundry bag, N, garage wall, upper shelf. I do not believe this is what Cindy is talking about in her depo, calling it a ball bag. This bag is the same as the one the remains were found in, only square, and hopefully were sold in a set. They can determine if they are both from the same lot. Page 10963
    Last edited by reeseeva; 11-06-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: add

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    Well...if I'm reading correctly..."Benzodiazepines" and "Ketamine" found via GC/MS...same as "Special K" - page 13 of the 63 (when you put # in on top) Negative for "other" 11 drugs tested for...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

I had said early on about one of her friends listed in her phone as "Special K"...although I had dismissed it, also, because the person's name began with a "K", too.....

Some info on the drug...

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/d...o/ketamine.php

ETA : Same person who visited KC in jail and said "if anything happened to her (sic) I'd just die"....same person KC/Caylee went for a walk with on 6/12 or 6/14....
    I think this info about drugs possibly found in Caylee's hair needs it own thread. I'm not sure how to interpret the report at all and would love to hear what some knowledgeable posters have to say.

You know, nevermind. After reading it again, I think it is stating the hair was negative for ALL drugs tested. If you look at the list of drugs following the statement there is only 11 total different drugs they tested for. So, hair was clean.
    Last edited by Dear Prudence; 11-06-2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: additional thought

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    I think this info about drugs possibly found in Caylee's hair needs it own thread. I'm not sure how to interpret the report at all and would love to hear what some knowledgeable posters have to say.

You know, nevermind. After reading it again, I think it is stating the hair was negative for ALL drugs tested. If you look at the list of drugs following the statement there is only 11 total different drugs they tested for. So, hair was clean.
    If I'm not mistaken...the hair would NOT show chemicals/drugs if they were recently administered. It takes awhile for those compounds to make it into hair. Basically if KC gave her drugs/chemicals one time and she died soon after, then most likely no trace would be found in hair. JMO
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spqr For This Useful Post:

Are the Anthony's made aware of the contents of these documents before they are released to the media?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderlady For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Link: PDF: Document Released 16 (XVI): Pages 1-63

I've never linked before so I hope it works.
    I found this interesting. Pg 17. Rectangular Material.

ETA:
    Pg. 29 Doll.
    I could slap CA's face for wiping the doll.
    Last edited by wonders; 11-06-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

I don't know how this will fit in or if it will at all. Testosterone injections are used by bodybuilders and serious gym rats, both male and female. Many AS "dealers" also supply clean urine to be used in case of a drug screen. I have an oh-so-sick feeling that KC might have obtained these items from someone else in an effort to frame him.
    Last edited by one_hooah_wife; 11-06-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Ok, that semen statement seems to be standard on all the forms, but was missing on that one and therefore written in. Nothing about actually finding semen.
    i took it as comparing it to a known source of semen....like known source of blood

blood batch #2 ....someones blood sample?

Semen swatch batch # 21 ......would this be a known semen sample?

i took it as they were looking at the stains and comparing them to known sources to see if there was a match???

im not saying there was a match....but was shocked to see a known source of semen to compare....if there was.....

am i reading that right?

if im right.....then that means they found semen some place.....maybe kc clothes or something...not sure...and if they can find semen from her clothes that match's semen on something from the crime scene......oh boy
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-06-2009 at 04:44 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post

Ummmmm....where do they say they only tested 11??

If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as it reads...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11 neg results....

Currently trying to copy/paste exact words...not workin...BUT.....go back to pg 13 in this doc....go one more page....pg 14.....the list of items tested are listed...13 of them.....back up to pg 13....11 neg.....ketamine and benzo's found in hair mass.

The results are odd, because, page 14 with the list of items tested is from 3/9/09...page 13 has the results and dated 3/13/09.

Last edited by MyTinkieGirl; 11-06-2009 at 05:01 PM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Hello WS

I have been reading the thread and reading the docs and if I missed that someone posted this sorry.

First: wasn't one of the defense's claims that the duct tape wasn't even on Caylee's skull? Was that something Cindy said?

From the FBI:

Tibia bone from a human as stated by the ocme.
    Hair from head
    Debris with head
    Duct tape removed from skull

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
    Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
    two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
    green bissel spotbot cleaner
    red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
    green bissel steam cleaner
    large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...
    Last edited by Chiquita71; 11-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    John 14:6

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

IIRC, It was Linda Kenny Baden that said the duct tape was not around the skull.

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    If you go down further to look...there is a list of 13 drugs tested for....as I took it...it says the hair was positive for "ketamine" and "benzodiazepines"....Other 11neg results....

I am not clear on this either....although we are all brilliant, where are JWG and Bond when we need them?
    Justice for Caylee!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mom2chloe For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Why would a stranger, nanny, whatever, clean up the decomposition from a car they didn't own?

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Hello WS

Also: it has been upsetting that Cindy vacuumed out the car, but as I have seen the FBI is on that one:

A search warrant was issued at Anthony home 12/11/08
    Items included:

red gas can with duct tape
    two envelopes of hair as stated belonging to Caylee Anthony
    green bissel spotbot cleaner
    red dirt devil vacuum cleaner
    green bissel steam cleaner
    large blue/grey shop vac

multiple black garbage bags with yellow handles

ETA: The FBI lab is also requested to examine the various vacuum cleaners for hairs looking for sings of decomp and whether or not they are micoscopically similar to the hair of victim: Caylee Marie Anthony

I do not understand the docs enough to know what evidence was collected from the various vacuum cleaners. Anyone know if that is included in these docs?

TIA

...jmo...
    respectfully snipped

I have yet to see any results from the vacuums at all..... I have reviewed quite a bit of the docs at this point.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

is specifically dealing with the lab results from the Gatorade bottle (i.e. the liquid contained within)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast